Hope proved it was not offensive,child.
    um don't be dragging her into that :/ wait did you call him child..... ?
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-14-2014 12:52 PM
    Seriously, folks. Y'all need to quit this spat because it hurts my eyes reading it. If y'all want to continue this, I'll have to go talk to Muessig and or Laura to get the green light to throw folks into a corner until they either figure it out or drop it.
    That would be mean though ;-)

Microsoft made some big promises today, I don't believe them a word until actions follow! Better? :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    Besides, the only ******** and moaning allowed here is about MSfT in the first place...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    XD box guy would have something to say about that
    It's a discussion, not a fight, no emotions involved.
    Then accept that you were wrong,Chregu. I never said anything offensive,yet you call me names. Tell me,when you saw that Mohammed's comment was wrong,you still call me offensive. Some attitude,dude...Lets see how far you go.
    07-14-2014 12:53 PM
    Seems like you're onlybhalf right there...

Yeah, probably...
    What!!
    I understood it .. I think
    Then accept that you were wrong,Chregu. I never said anything offensive,yet you call me names. Tell me,when you saw that Mohammed's comment was wrong,you still call me offensive. Some attitude,dude...Lets see how far you go.
    orale ... ......... come on .....its not a big deal :/
    07-14-2014 12:54 PM
    Anyways...so the GF and I went to Junior's in BK for dinner on Saturday. Man, I walked into the 1960s...restaurant, music (60's R&B) and portion size. We had this German chocolate + coconut cake that was the bees knees. I almost had to wheel the GF out oin a wheelbarrow because she was so stuffed. It was the second largest serving of dessert we've ever shared while dinning out for dinner. Cool place, but the portion sizes would kill me. Be back there next year...

No pictures, sadly. Next time...

Here's their website, and no it isn't a fancy close up, their slices are ginormous...

http://www.juniorscheesecake.com

Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2014 12:56 PM
    hey snowflake so hows your 8x holding up ( changing the subject)
    07-14-2014 12:56 PM
    Anyways...so the GF and I went to Junior's in BK for dinner on Saturday. Man, I walked into the 1960s...restaurant, music (60's R&B) and portion size. We had this German chocolate + coconut cake that was the bees knees. I almost had to wheel the GF out oin a wheelbarrow because she was so stuffed. It was the second largest serving of dessert we've ever shared while dinning out for dinner. Cool place, but the portion sizes would kill me. Be back there next year...

No pictures, sadly. Next time...

Here's their website, and no it isn't a fancy close up, their slices are ginormous...

Junior's Most Fabulous Cheesecake and Desserts

lol I was going to say pictures or it didn't happen ;)
    07-14-2014 12:57 PM
    That would be mean though ;-)

Microsoft made some big promises today, I don't believe them a word until actions follow! Better? :P
    Your ******** on MSFT is highly appreciated.

Chregu likes this.
    07-14-2014 12:57 PM
    hey snowflake so hows your 8x holding up ( changing the subject)
    Better than I will in the future, I am just about to fall deep! :P
    07-14-2014 12:59 PM
    lol I was going to say pictures or it didn't happen ;)
    "Don't be so quick on the trigger, Sahib." - that's what she said in the morning...

sahib lopez likes this.
    07-14-2014 12:59 PM
    "Don't be so quick on the trigger, Sahib." - that's what she said in the morning...

........................ I cant get away with one wait until I do !
    07-14-2014 01:01 PM
    Better than I will in the future, I am just about to fall deep! :P
    o.o so your 8x will hold up more than you ... interesting :P and where are you going to fall :P?
    07-14-2014 01:02 PM
    ........................ I cant get away with one wait until I do !
    Not when you're quick on the draw like that.

07-14-2014 01:03 PM
    o.o so your 8x will hold up more than you ... interesting :P and where are you going to fall :P?
    I guess that's open for discussions ;-)
    07-14-2014 01:03 PM
    Not when you're quick on the draw like that.

if I waited then the opportunity would of passed up
    07-14-2014 01:06 PM
    I guess that's open for discussions ;-)
    unless there is a secret meaning in your last comment I missed and the others will get then yes its up for discussions ;)
    07-14-2014 01:07 PM
    Sad. The people currently in this forum know what and who's right and who's wrong. Chregu behaves like he's the boss here.That is utterly wrong. Hmm. Guess it makes no sense to argue with a stubborn person. I'm just 16 years old,but someone on this forum who is much older than me has the mentality of a child,egging people on to fight. Can't even accept a peace request when I asked him if we could be friends.
    Sad to see people being quiet. :(
    I apologised to NlaRue for no reason. I bet Chregu cant do that.Expected more maturity from a college student.Chregu has an attitude problem.

Anyway let this thread continue in peace.
    07-14-2014 01:07 PM
    Sad. The people currently in this forum know what and who's right and who's wrong. Chregu behaves like he's the boss here.That is utterly wrong. Hmm. Guess it makes no sense to argue with a stubborn person. I'm just 16 years old,but someone on this forum who is much older than me has the mentality of a child,egging people on to fight. Can't even accept a peace request when I asked him if we could be friends.
    I apologised to NlaRue for no reason. I bet Chregu cant do that.Expected more maturity from a college student.Chregu has an attitude problem.

Don't worry, you are very young. 16 is an interesting age. Let's stop this, okay?

I am sorry, I shouldn't have started being sarcastic with my last two posts.
    kmji1957 likes this.
    07-14-2014 01:11 PM

well then ok then
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-14-2014 01:13 PM
    if I waited then the opportunity would of passed up
    I thought the exact same thing...

kmji1957 likes this.
    07-14-2014 01:13 PM
    Don't worry, you are very young. 16 is an interesting age. Let's stop this, okay?

I am sorry, I shouldn't have started being sarcastic with my last two posts.
    I'm sorry about my last 5 posts too. I guess was wrong to call you stubborn,but then even when I offered peace you didn't accept it... Then what should I do? Anyway,we are on good terms now,right? 😊

P.S why did you say 16 is an interesting
    age lol 😖
    07-14-2014 01:15 PM
    I wonder if I was like that when I was 16 ..... .-. nah I was way way to shy
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-14-2014 01:16 PM
142,808 ... 30173018301930203021 ...