I wonder if I was like that when I was 16 ..... .-. nah I was way way to shy
    Cant imagine Sahib being 'shy' lol 😇
    07-14-2014 01:18 PM
    I was exactly like that.
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-14-2014 01:18 PM
    I'm sorry about my last 5 posts too. I guess was wrong to call you stubborn,but then even when I offered peace you didn't accept it... Then what should I do? Anyway,we are on good terms now,right? 😊

P.S why did you say 16 is an interesting
    age lol 😖
    Maybe, because you step to kind of adulthood.
    07-14-2014 01:29 PM
    Cant imagine Sahib being 'shy' lol
    I still am ;)
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-14-2014 01:29 PM
    I still am ;)
    😄
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-14-2014 01:32 PM
    man its sooo hot here D: I need a fan
    07-14-2014 01:35 PM
    man its sooo hot here D: I need a fan
    So get it!😊
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2014 01:42 PM
    I'm off. Good night everybody!
    07-14-2014 01:44 PM
    "Never too late to prepare, cuz many things you feared have been in place for years." Back Again - Dilated Peoples (that ones for you, Sahib)

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 07-14-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    S Vaibhav and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2014 01:50 PM
    I'm feeling shy 😇
    07-14-2014 01:51 PM
    Let's talk about our profession, shall we? Well, I've just finished high school 🏫. I've appeared for Pre-Med and qualified,but was not admitted because I was 'underage' lol. According to the MCI (Medical Council of India) You have to be 17 at the time of writing the exam. Unfair /s Otherwise I'd have been a doctor by 21. Now I have to drop a year and write the exam again :/
    Hope I clear AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences). It's the best college in the country.
    07-14-2014 01:59 PM

Lol, I wanted to write I'm also 16 than I remembered that I'm 17 since 9th this month.
    07-14-2014 02:02 PM
    Let's talk about our profession, shall we? Well, I've just finished high school 🏫. I've appeared for Pre-Med and qualified,but was not admitted because I was 'underage' lol. According to the MCI (Medical Council of India) You have to be 17 at the time of writing the exam. Unfair /s Otherwise I'd have been a doctor by 21. Now I have to drop a year and write the exam again :/
    Hope I clear AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences). It's the best college in the country.
    Well, looks like we've got another doctor is training in the house. As an FYI, I work in a medical facility and our patients are all young people such as yourself. For the record, even if you'd gotten into that school, you wouldn't be a doctor until at least 25...

07-14-2014 02:04 PM
    So get it!
    .......... I cant go a word without this :P
    07-14-2014 02:07 PM
    "Never too late to prepare, cuz many things you feared have been in place for years." Back Again - Dilated Peoples (that ones for you, Sahib)

HA finally I know a group that you talk about . I like dilated peoples . :D
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2014 02:08 PM
    Lol, I wanted to write I'm also 16 than I remembered that I'm 17 since 9th this month.
    XD lol I forget im 20 at times :P
    07-14-2014 02:08 PM
    Well, looks like we've got another doctor is training in the house. As an FYI, I work in a medical facility and our patients are all young people such as yourself. For the record, even if you'd gotten into that school, you wouldn't be a doctor until at least 25...

dang... that's such a long time :/ I hope being a doctor for them is what they want
    07-14-2014 02:09 PM
    "I used to be a little ******* with stress, now I'm a boss where I'm from with Alaska on my chest, yes." Never Gonna Get It - Sean Biggs feat. Topic & Akon

(That's another one for you, Sahib)

07-14-2014 02:09 PM
    dang... that's such a long time :/ I hope being a doctor for them is what they want
    Hope so. That's 4 years college + med school + residency. Then some more years for a speciality (varies with the speciality). For example, the cute Asian fellow at work is 2 years my junior but she is a 2nd year adolescent fellow. That means she started early enough to go through all those steps to be half way to being a full fledged PEDs doc specializing in adolescent medicine. Why it is impressive for her is she's under 30.

07-14-2014 02:12 PM
    XD lol I forget im 20 at times :P
    I though you forgot that 75% of the time...

07-14-2014 02:13 PM
    That would be mean though ;-)

Microsoft made some big promises today, I don't believe them a word until actions follow! Better? :P

That's right, now were are on right track :D.
    As a fan of cars I will compare Microsoft with cars.
    Some of you maybe know Alfa Romeo. Italian brand, which was in 60s Porsches competitor. Now in 2014 they have 3 cars on sale. There were promises of presenting successor of mid size sedan Alfa Romeo 159. It was promised in 2011, now in 2014 there are still promises the car will be ready in 2 years. Same is with Microsoft, they give us hope and than we wait.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-14-2014 02:20 PM

Actually after my MBBS I want to go to the research side. I don't want to become a practitioner. Preferably Genetics field.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2014 02:25 PM
    "I used to be a little ******* with stress, now I'm a boss where I'm from with Alaska on my chest, yes." Never Gonna Get It - Sean Biggs feat. Topic & Akon

(That's another one for you, Sahib)

I remember that song too ! I heard it when I was in 6th grade. I thought it was biggy back then because he has the same rap style as him
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2014 02:47 PM
    Hope so. That's 4 years college + med school + residency. Then some more years for a speciality (varies with the speciality). For example, the cute Asian fellow at work is 2 years my junior but she is a 2nd year adolescent fellow. That means she started early enough to go through all those steps to be half way to being a full fledged PEDs doc specializing in adolescent medicine. Why it is impressive for her is she's under 30.

wow she worked hard to get there because I know its not easy in school with the classes and all. the added bonus is that she is still cute ;P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2014 02:48 PM
    Actually after my MBBS I want to go to the research side. I don't want to become a practitioner. Preferably Genetics field.
    after my A.S im off to work :)
    07-14-2014 02:49 PM
144,453 ... 30183019302030213022 ...