Microsoft set to lay off large amounts of staff in upcoming organizational changes | Windows Phone Central

No surprise there. Has there ever been a takeover of a big company without any lay offs?
    N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    07-15-2014 04:44 AM
    Microsoft set to lay off large amounts of staff in upcoming organizational changes | Windows Phone Central

No surprise there. Has there ever been a takeover of a big company without any lay offs?
    Not that I know of. I'm sure the stock market will like their move though...
    Chregu and kmji1957 like this.
    07-15-2014 04:47 AM
    This day started off bad and has only gotten worse...

I feel like going home. :/
    07-15-2014 05:49 AM

Maybe you should eat some ice cream. Or you could just think about these amazing features the next Windows will bring, features that will be game changers! Because it's important to change the game were you already have 90 % of the market, not where it's around 4 %!
    07-15-2014 05:54 AM
    Brake pads β˜‘
    Tyree; to do

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20140715_002.jpg Β 
    07-15-2014 06:00 AM
    Maybe you should eat some ice cream. Or you could just think about these amazing features the next Windows will bring, features that will be game changers! Because it's important to change the game were you already have 90 % of the market, not where it's around 4 %!
    I know there's people out there who believe there's no such thing as bad chocolate or ice cream but I'm not a fan of mass produced stuff.

It's only work related nonsense. I made a simple request to a guy who's known for over reacting and got a page reply. I ended up getting what I wanted but the other stuff wasn't my concern really.

Then I received a 'but hurt' email from someone. I've written a reply but I'll wait on sending it as I might be a bit more annoyed than I think I am. I'm going to get someone to read it first. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-15-2014 06:00 AM
    I didn't really need either of those two things. I have enough annoyances as it is. :/
    07-15-2014 06:03 AM
    I didn't really need either of those two things. I have enough annoyances as it is. :/
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your mood will get better soon!
    07-15-2014 06:08 AM
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your mood will get better soon!
    I guess we'll see how the day goes. Maybe our friend from yesterday will show up to put us in our place again. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-15-2014 06:10 AM
    I guess we'll see how the day goes. Maybe our friend from yesterday will show up to put us in our place again. :P
    I'm also sure he'll not understand that was a joke...
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    07-15-2014 06:14 AM
    I'm also sure he'll not understand that was a joke...
    He certainly won't. But he'll grow out of it.

Actually, I wanted to say something about your remark about ice cream, but decided against it. I know it's certainly not healthy, but god, it's so delicious ;-)
    07-15-2014 06:15 AM
    He certainly won't. But he'll grow out of it.

Actually, I wanted to say something about your remark about ice cream, but decided against it. I know it's certainly not healthy, but god, it's so delicious ;-)
    I love ice cream. I had a nice mint tea ice cream with a warm chocolate brownie on the weekend. :)

I'm a snob with regards to deserts... sigh. I like quality chocolate and quality ice cream. Same goes for coffee. I guess we all have our idiosyncrasies.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-15-2014 06:17 AM
    Bang! Aand Im back.......Come on you two I see the joke,lets not start it again lol :P
    07-15-2014 06:19 AM
    I love ice cream. I had a nice mint tea ice cream with a warm chocolate brownie on the weekend. :)

I'm a snob with regards to deserts... sigh. I like quality chocolate and quality ice cream. Same goes for coffee. I guess we all have our idiosyncrasies.
    No, I completely agree. I have eaten ice cream I thought only tastes like cardboard while the people that were with me loved it. I just don't understand that. I'm also not keen of Ben & Cherry's for example, as in my opinion they only offer medium quality ice cream and just put an endless amount of crap into it to make it... I don't know what.

I love the Swiss Mvenpick ice cream. But it needs to be produced in Switzerland, the brand also exists abroad but it's not the same product.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2014 06:21 AM

I hope you feel better soon. Sry about yesterday :)
    07-15-2014 06:21 AM
    07-15-2014 06:23 AM
    Yo!
    Yo! How's it going?
    07-15-2014 06:26 AM
    Hope,which college 🏫 do you study in in India? Just curious. Is it AIIMS?
    07-15-2014 06:30 AM
    I hope you feel better soon. Sry about yesterday :)
    I'm feeling just fine. It's a work thing.

I accept your apology but I will say one thing. Learn to know the difference between attacking and arguing a persons ideas and not attacking and insulting a person. There is a big difference between the two. You did that later rather than the former.

Also, if you have anything to say to me, say it to me. Don't hide behind another language. That's impolite.
    07-15-2014 06:31 AM
    Actually, by definition it's design, not art.

This is a little late, isn't it? I thought about it on the bike while cycling to meet my girlfriend yesterday, and then forgot about it ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2014 06:38 AM
    Actually, by definition it's design, not art.

This is a little late, isn't it? I thought about it on the bike while cycling to meet my girlfriend yesterday, and then forgot about it ;-)
    Well design can be art. The design museums I've been to feel like an art museum in a way. I like good design. :)

Even though some people think otherwise. :P
    07-15-2014 06:44 AM
    I love a good design museum, but I guess I'm biased.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-15-2014 06:59 AM
    I love a good design museum, but I guess I'm biased.
    Have you been to the London Design Museum? It's really good. I highly recommend it. I went to the Toronto one and was quite disappointed.
    07-15-2014 07:05 AM
    Well design can be art. The design museums I've been to feel like an art museum in a way. I like good design. :)

Even though some people think otherwise. :P
    I definitely think otherwise, art and design do have different purposes, a different goal. I'm however not saying that design can't be beautiful or unique.

Art and Design
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2014 07:05 AM
    みんγͺγ•γ‚“οΌŒγ“γ‚“γ«γ‘γ―. 今ζ—₯γ―οΌŒι›¨γŒ ι™γ‚Šγγ†γ§γ™. δ»•δΊ‹ γƒ˜ θ‘ŒγγΎγ™. γ§γ‚‚οΌŒη§γ― とても η–²γ‚Œγ¦γΎγ™.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2014 07:06 AM
144,455 ... 30253026302730283029 ...