No plans here but who knows right?
    Ditto.
    07-15-2014 09:24 AM
    So...MSFT is rolling out Cyan. Guess all 5 of us non Lumia WP users have to wait for the update even longer.

I get MSFT bought Nokia. But couldn't they at least have rolled out 8.1 to the others at the same time? But that sounds like I'm asking for a leopard to change its spots or for all politicians to be upstanding and honest...
    S Vaibhav, Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-15-2014 09:24 AM
    But don't get too serious that it affects everyone....jk jk ��
    I'm happy to talk about anything and everything. I like to discuss, argue and learn. That's just part of life. Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to do these things well. Most people don't understand how I think. Some people may think I like to be right. But that's not the case. I want to understand so I will drill down arguments in hopes of clarifying things and learn. People tend to get upset with things like that though. They see themselves being cornered and boxed in instead of committing themselves to what they think is right.

I actually like finding out I'm wrong. It provides an opportunity to learn.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-15-2014 09:26 AM
    You need to learn to relax and just go with the flow. It's just a bit fun. Nothing serious. We get serious sometimes but that's just natural flow.
    He has amazing mood swings from being teasing to being straight-out offensive to being overly sensitive to being exceedingly nice.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2014 09:26 AM
    I'm happy to talk about anything and everything. I like to discuss, argue and learn. That's just part of life. Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to do these things well. Most people don't understand how I think. Some people may think I like to be right. But that's not the case. I want to understand so I will drill down arguments in hopes of clarifying things and learn. People tend to get upset with things like that though. They see themselves being cornered and boxed in instead of committing themselves to what they think is right.

I actually like finding out I'm wrong.
    In other words, please refer back to that quote I posted about being afraid to fail as akin to not being ready to handle success yesterday. Same idea here...it is a learning environment here...💡
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-15-2014 09:29 AM
    So...MSFT is rolling out Cyan. Guess all 5 of us non Lumia WP users have to wait for the update even longer.
    Personally I don't care. My 8X runs very stable and the battery holds up nicely every day with the 8.1 preview. I don't think that a firmware update will change much in this regard, if HTC will even bother with releasing one.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-15-2014 09:31 AM
    Personally I don't care. My 8X runs very stable and the battery holds up nicely every day with the 8.1 preview. I don't think that a firmware update will change much in this regard, if HTC will even bother with releasing one.
    Mine runs even better on 8.0. At least Xbox Music is less of a joke on that. I get why you don't care, and I don't blame you either. But you think what would he nice is a coordinated roll out. But if MSFT doesn't even share code in house, how could they even do a timed roll out?
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-15-2014 09:32 AM
    Mine runs even better on 8.0. At least Xbox Music is less of a joke on that. I get why you don't care, and I don't blame you either. But you think what would he nice is a coordinated roll out. But if MSFT doesn't even share code in house, how could they even do a timed roll out?
    But Nadella will change all of that ;-)
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-15-2014 09:33 AM
    He has amazing mood swings from being teasing to being straight-out offensive to being overly sensitive to being exceedingly nice.
    Bit like Jekyll and Hyde, huh? ;-)
    Chregu likes this.
    07-15-2014 09:36 AM
    Bit like Jekyll and Hyde, huh? ;-)
    Exactly!

I've read the book two years ago, I've already forgotten most of the story. I'm getting old.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2014 09:39 AM
    Lol wish I could say the same to you, but then you are a different personality altogether.... 😊
    07-15-2014 09:41 AM
    Exactly!

I've read the book two years ago, I've already forgotten most of the story. I'm getting old.
    Let me guess,PhD student, so about 23 years old, right ?😊
    07-15-2014 09:43 AM
    Let me guess,PhD student, so about 23 years old, right ?
    Much older. I've started a career in architecture but decided half-way through my advanced studies that it really isn't the right thing for me. So I went a year abroad, then I had to go through a special school to be admitted to the university where I did my undergraduate studies, and then I studied molecular biology.
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-15-2014 09:46 AM
    Yes, I know how to plan a house. I have a degree as an architectural draftsman.
    07-15-2014 09:48 AM
    Yes, I know how to plan a house. I have a degree as an architectural draftsman.

So you might be useful in the future :) . Will keep that in mind.
    07-15-2014 09:53 AM
    So you might be useful in the future :) . Will keep that in mind.
    That's a little creepy.

"Don't kill him, he might be useful, he knows more than this science stuff nobody cares about!"
    07-15-2014 09:58 AM

I get MSFT bought Nokia. But couldn't they at least have rolled out 8.1 to the others at the same time? But that sounds like I'm asking for a leopard to change its spots or for all politicians to be upstanding and honest...

Finally :D . Not that I need it on my L820 but those indians with same question when is there 520 or 625 getting Cyan were really annoying. So now what, about a month before they get this update on their phone and they will be quiet again and WPC will be peaceful place again :D .
    07-15-2014 10:10 AM
    That's a little creepy.

"Don't kill him, he might be useful, he knows more than this science stuff nobody cares about!"

I was haveing in mind thnigs considering house :D. Sorry.
    07-15-2014 10:12 AM
    Finally :D . Not that I need it on my L820 but those indians with same question when is there 520 or 625 getting Cyan were really annoying. So now what, about a month before they get this update on their phone and they will be quiet again and WPC will be peaceful place again :D .
    This is a tech forum. Peaceful is not a word that could ever be applied here...
    S Vaibhav, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-15-2014 10:13 AM
    Much older. I've started a career in architecture but decided half-way through my advanced studies that it really isn't the right thing for me. So I went a year abroad, then I had to go through a special school to be admitted to the university where I did my undergraduate studies, and then I studied molecular biology.
    Hmm.Architecture has good scope. Lots of people don't take architecture here in India. Students who have studied PCM prefer to go towards the engineering side. Very few take B.Arch, and the demand is also very high. You can get a good salary here in India 😊. Anyways, why didn't you like architecture? Just curious.... Did it involve too much physical strain on you? That is one of the reasons I've heard for people not taking architecture.... Standing in the hot sun, monitoring the workers...
    People here prefer the 'Just sit and earn money 💰 'type of job. That's one of the few reasons why India is such an economically and research wise backward country.
    07-15-2014 10:14 AM
    Hmm.Architecture has good scope. Lots of people don't take architecture here in India. Students who have studied PCM prefer to go towards the engineering side. Very few take B.Arch, and the demand is also very high. You can get a good salary here in India . Anyways, why didn't you like architecture? Just curious.... Did it involve too much physical strain on you? That is one of the reasons I've heard for people not taking architecture.... Standing in the hot sun, monitoring the workers...
    People here prefer the 'Just sit and earn money 'type of job. That's one of the few reasons why India is such an economically and research wise backward country.
    I don't think many architects suffer from physical strain here in the EU. There are many different types of work in the architecture field but monitoring site workers isn't normally one of them. That's what a site foreman does.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-15-2014 10:29 AM
    But Nadella will change all of that ;-)
    Unless he's gonna start shooting updates out of his ***, nothing won't change until next year at the earliest.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    07-15-2014 11:07 AM
    So Mia I guess you already had a NSFW with a French female :p ha good stuff.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:10 AM
    Unless he's gonna start shooting updates out of his ***, nothing won't change until next year at the earliest.
    All I have to say is 810 :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:10 AM

That would be impressive. I'd pay to see that. :P
    MSFTisMIA and Chregu like this.
    07-15-2014 11:11 AM
144,448 ... 30283029303030313032 ...