and a service that is already standard. unlike the people who say google docs is a replacement

Office Online alone blows Google Docs out of the water with ease, forget about full blown Office...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:49 PM
    That's how I roll with my setup. What I don't want easy access to I keep offline and the other stuff is into the cloud.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    that's how I have my computer set up as all offline and my tablet is online only
    07-16-2014 12:01 AM
    Office Online alone blows Google Docs out of the water with ease, forget about full blown Office...
    heheh in my criminology class we had to do presentations for our final about a serial killers. so there was a one girl who used google docs or google presentation ( not sure what it was called) but she couldn't get it to launch because it wasn't office compatible. she killed 15 min just getting to work... it was like that with people using google docs in my class while the students using office online ( including me ) were in and out and it was much better
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-16-2014 12:04 AM
    True but it really irritated me that they didn't have freeze panes as an option with Excel online. Though not a big worry but a bit annoying.
    07-16-2014 12:06 AM
    Another point I made is that Microsoft services work seamlessly with Office, which is pretty much a standard
    Word, excel and PowerPoint are mostly standard. Unfortunately, Outlook isn't.
    07-16-2014 12:08 AM
    Morning. Hump day for some. Penultimate day of the week for me. :)
    07-16-2014 12:13 AM
    True but it really irritated me that they didn't have freeze panes as an option with Excel online. Though not a big worry but a bit annoying.
    what's that o.o? freeze panes
    Word, excel and PowerPoint are mostly standard. Unfortunately, Outlook isn't.
    it is in my college ....yay :P
    Morning. Hump day for some. Penultimate day of the week for me. :)
    hump day ! wow its already Wednesday and I had to look up the word Penultimate. I guess you have Friday off ?
    07-16-2014 12:15 AM
    im off ... good night and good morning
    07-16-2014 12:39 AM
    what's that o.o? freeze panes
    It's a viewing function in excel. It allows you to lock certain rows and columns in place so you can constantly view them. Think of headers at the top of a table and as you scroll down you want to continue to see those headers. Freeze panes let's you so that. I'm a little surprised you don't know much about excel....
    07-16-2014 12:46 AM
    hump day ! wow its already Wednesday and I had to look up the word Penultimate. I guess you have Friday off ?
    Yep Friday off. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-16-2014 12:50 AM
    im off ... good night and good morning
    Night.
    07-16-2014 12:51 AM
    Chregu, if you go back a bit there is a small review of the sports band that MIA bought.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-16-2014 12:53 AM
    Made a mistake this morning but not getting on the earlier train...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-16-2014 01:14 AM
    Chregu, if you go back a bit there is a small review of the sports band that MIA bought.
    Good morning.

Thanks for the smartband infos :-)
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-16-2014 01:29 AM
    Apple partners up with IBM to sell companies iPads and iPhones. Microsoft has a lot of work ahead...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-16-2014 01:33 AM
    Apple partners up with IBM to sell companies iPads and iPhones. Microsoft has a lot of work ahead...

My company is using IBM services and switching to iPhones from BB. I don't see iPads being something my company plans on using though some do BYO.

I won't go into MS folly but ignoring their largest market is by far their dumbest thing to date. They should have set up their phones and tablets for enterprise in mind.
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    07-16-2014 01:37 AM
    My company is using IBM services and switching to iPhones from BB. I don't see iPads being something my company plans on using though some do BYO.

I won't go into MS folly but ignoring their largest market is by far their dumbest thing to date. They should have set up their phones and tablets for enterprise in mind.
    So you'll have an iPhone soon? :D

MS should have done many things differently, faster and more clever. They just should have shared code ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-16-2014 01:52 AM
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...ures-cyan.html

Interesting. I think Microsoft should just implement all these Nokia specific features into WP in general. It's funny anyway that Nokia could add all these features in this short period of time, while Microsoft was bringing back FM radio...
    07-16-2014 02:10 AM
    So you'll have an iPhone soon? :D

MS should have done many things differently, faster and more clever. They just should have shared code ;-)

No I'm not entitled to a phone. :P

MS, could have, should have....
    07-16-2014 02:48 AM
    The forum is very slow today, and the main page doesn't load at all.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-16-2014 02:49 AM
    No I'm not entitled to a phone. :P

MS, could have, should have....
    But with Nadella there's only one word left: They will!

Nadella seems to me a little like a candidate for the presidential elections. A lot of promises ("Yes, we can!") that are pretty much crushed by reality later. But we will see.

Sorry to hear you won't get an iPhone :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-16-2014 02:50 AM
    The forum is very slow today, and the main page doesn't load at all.

That was good to hear. I thought my work has blocked the site. :P
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 07-16-2014 at 04:07 AM.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-16-2014 03:43 AM
    Well, today is going pretty ****, sort of. There's a new guy who me and my co-worker were suspecting was going to be an *** and rather painful to work with. We were correct. The guy is a complete slimeball. So not happy. He's one of those people who you distrust the minute you meet them. At least now I know that he is that way I just need to be more cautious. Damn I hate working like that though.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-16-2014 06:08 AM
144,455 ... 30383039304030413042 ...