I discovered a dent near the camera of my iPad. It breaks my heart...
    :/ bummer. so are you going to use a case
    07-16-2014 01:50 PM
    :/ bummer. so are you going to use a case
    I have one for the screen. I didn't expect that I would hit the back so hard, but I often carry it around in my sports bag, so it's not too surprising actually. My girlfriend would say it's an article of daily use and things like this happen.

I'll get one for my iPhone, it will be very thin anyway ;-)
    07-16-2014 01:53 PM
    I have one for the screen. I didn't expect that I would hit the back so hard, but I often carry it around in my sports bag, so it's not too surprising actually. My girlfriend would say it's an article of daily use and things like this happen.

I'll get one for my iPhone, it will be very thin anyway ;-)
    so it will be like a skin case ( you know the ones that use special glue or adhesive ) that make it feel batter
    07-16-2014 01:58 PM
    so it will be like a skin case ( you know the ones that use special glue or adhesive ) that make it feel batter
    I meant the phone will be thin, not the case. Well, I don't know. I'll take more care of the iPad in the future. I often put it into the bag and the bag into my locker without taking care at all.
    07-16-2014 01:59 PM
    I meant the phone will be thin, not the case. Well, I don't know. I'll take more care of the iPad in the future. I often put it into the bag and the bag into my locker without taking care at all.
    ohhhhhh I see I was thinking a case. all this time I thought you used a case on your ipad
    07-16-2014 02:08 PM
    Chregu, not sure if you read this far back, but after a week with my SWR10 smartband, I must say I'm glad I got one. The reviews for this thing were spot on. Nice to wear, subtle looks, good battery life, good enough accuracy. Sony needs to tweak the software some more though and it would be onto something good here. I'd like to see this things sensors a bit more refined (via software). I think this can do a whole lot more. People want a display on this and I can certainly see the need to run everything via the Android apps an asspain, but it is cool.

I've seen people with smartbands before but now I have one I can see the other kinds more readily in the wild.

Still wish Kreyos had WP support much earlier as I would have gotten their smart watch instead that has much of the SWR10's functionality built in. Still, I like the thing overall and the scope of the Lifelog app so far is a good starting point.
    Does it have integrated GPS?

What can it actually do?
    07-16-2014 02:47 PM
    Indian 3G is actually cheaper than KSA's 3G I guess!!

At lest you have cheap gasoline. What is the price of it in Saudi Arabia? Here is 1,5 (2$)/liter
    Last edited by Sport Driver; 07-16-2014 at 03:01 PM.
    07-16-2014 02:48 PM
    Well, tomorrow morning I'll go running, so it's time for me to catch some sleep. What is it today? Tuesday? Wednesday?

Wednesday. I'm confused. Yesterday I thought it's Wednesday. Tomorrow is Thursday. My experiments will incubate until Saturday then. Well, it seems I'll visit my lab on Saturday then.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-16-2014 03:31 PM
    At lest you have cheap gasoline. What is the price of it in Saudi Arabia? Here is 1,5 (2$)/liter
    If my math is correct, we are at $0.924 per L... (0,68 /L)
    07-16-2014 03:33 PM
    Wow when you look at it like that ...we have it good . And here I'm Hating 4$ a gallon

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-16-2014 03:51 PM
    Well, tomorrow morning I'll go running, so it's time for me to catch some sleep. What is it today? Tuesday? Wednesday?

Wednesday. I'm confused. Yesterday I thought it's Wednesday. Tomorrow is Thursday. My experiments will incubate until Saturday then. Well, it seems I'll visit my lab on Saturday then.
    It feels like a Wednesday :p

Chregu likes this.
    07-16-2014 03:51 PM
    Does it have integrated GPS?

What can it actually do?
    Well, while your SIM is in an Android phone, it can track things like # of steps, hours of sleep, hours you spend traveling in a vehicle (not so accurate when trains are factored in), overall calories burned, how much you're communicating on your phone (phone calls, and maybe texts), how much time you surf online, how much time you spent cycling).

There is much to improve but it is a nice start.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-16-2014 04:39 PM
    Well, while your SIM is in an Android phone, it can track things like # of steps, hours of sleep, hours you spend traveling in a vehicle (not so accurate when trains are factored in), overall calories burned, how much you're communicating on your phone (phone calls, and maybe texts), how much time you surf online, how much time you spent cycling).

There is much to improve but it is a nice start.
    ._. How does it do it when you are at home browsing the net?

07-16-2014 05:04 PM

Well that is what I call cheap. You are lucky.
    07-16-2014 05:08 PM
    ._. How does it do it when you are at home browsing the net?

Oh, you don't have to be tied to the phone to log the data. You can take the sensor out of the band and slip it into your pocket and it still works.

It uses A-GPS from the phone (I think) to help with some of the logging. I've used it with a WP as the phone o used that day and once I synced it to the Z Ultra via Wifi it upload a lot of the types of data, in particular the calories burned and the steps taken.
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    07-16-2014 05:19 PM
    Oh, you don't have to be tied to the phone to log the data. You can take the sensor out of the band and slip it into your pocket and it still works.

It uses A-GPS from the phone (I think) to help with some of the logging. I've used it with a WP as the phone o used that day and once I synced it to the Z Ultra via Wifi it upload a lot of the types of data, in particular the calories burned and the steps taken.
    Ohhhh ok . I was thinking it would only log using the phone and it wouldn't log if you aren't using the phone . That's good to know

07-16-2014 05:52 PM
    Well that is what I call cheap. You are lucky.
    Still if you put it in USD it comes out to be 4$ a gallon man a gallon !!!! That's expensive. It's up one dollar since last year

07-16-2014 05:53 PM
    you sure you wanna know? :P it's 40 Halala(0.40SAR)/ Liter which is 0.08/0.11$
    07-16-2014 06:16 PM
    actually we get everything cheap! cheap food, cheap electronics except calls! and internet!
    07-16-2014 06:22 PM
    Not sure why but this day feels like the day I should of done something but I did nothing today :/ maybe tomorrow will be more productive instead of me thinking today

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-16-2014 06:49 PM
    Not sure why but this day feels like the day I should of done something but I did nothing today :/ maybe tomorrow will be more productive instead of me thinking today

Traitor!!!! :p
    07-16-2014 07:30 PM
    Traitor!!!! :p
    yes im a traitor and im proud of it ! wait what did I betray o.o
    07-16-2014 07:51 PM
    it sucks that people are going to be laid off. nothing worse than being called and laid off. especially if the person has a family.
    07-16-2014 07:55 PM
    I'm glad I got some rest today. It was much needed.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    07-16-2014 07:56 PM
    Was able to make ribs and turkey tacos. It is better to eat homemade than to eat out.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    07-16-2014 07:59 PM
144,427 ... 30423043304430453046 ...