• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    It's a viewing function in excel. It allows you to lock certain rows and columns in place so you can constantly view them. Think of headers at the top of a table and as you scroll down you want to continue to see those headers. Freeze panes let's you so that. I'm a little surprised you don't know much about excel....
    lol I don't know half the things the office suite has. all I know is to type using word and make power point slide. other than that I don't know anything. in college there is a Microsoft office certification class but since It count for my A.S degree, I didn't bother to take it
    07-16-2014 08:03 PM
    I'm glad I got some rest today. It was much needed.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    finally ! :P hahah a
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-16-2014 08:04 PM
    Was able to make ribs and turkey tacos. It is better to eat homemade than to eat out.

wait did you say turkey tacos o.o? never had them before :P. anyways I agree its always good to eat at home because there is that sense of " I made food " ( well at least for me )
    07-16-2014 08:06 PM
    hey snowflake and mia( well more of snowflake because I don't think he goes to the gym ) I found this on imgur and I thought it would be worth sharing. its some work out routines that maybe might interest you both. Favorite for later? - Imgur
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-16-2014 08:10 PM
    yes im a traitor and im proud of it ! wait what did I betray o.o

You use iPod to post
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-16-2014 08:30 PM
    I think I'm gonna put dos :/ :( this computer is screwing my mind
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    07-16-2014 09:24 PM
    hey snowflake and mia( well more of snowflake because I don't think he goes to the gym ) I found this on imgur and I thought it would be worth sharing. its some work out routines that maybe might interest you both. Favorite for later? - Imgur
    I start my workout routine within the next month.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-16-2014 09:30 PM
    wait did you say turkey tacos o.o? never had them before :P. anyways I agree its always good to eat at home because there is that sense of " I made food " ( well at least for me )
    Yup. Black beans + red & green peppers + whole wheat tortillas + ground turkey, spicily seasoned (red chilli flakes, spicy taco season, Jamaican jerk seasoning).
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 07-16-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    ajst222, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-16-2014 09:33 PM
    Yup. Black beans + red & green peppers + whole wheat tortillas + ground turkey, spicily seasoned (chip flakes, spicy taco season, Jamaican jerk seasoning).
    That sounds pretty darn good
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-16-2014 09:36 PM
    That sounds pretty darn good
    It was quick as hell to make. Just reheat the precooked black beans and tortilla wrap, thingly sliced the peppers and cooked them up with seasoned salt and pepper and thoroughly cooked through the turkey meat.

But of courses, making the ribs was my favorite part.

07-16-2014 09:48 PM
    It was quick as hell to make. Just reheat the precooked black beans and tortilla wrap, thingly sliced the peppers and cooked them up with seasoned salt and pepper and thoroughly cooked through the turkey meat.

But of courses, making the ribs was my favorite part.

I could go for that right now :D
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-16-2014 09:48 PM
    07-16-2014 10:16 PM

Lol 😁
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-16-2014 10:22 PM
    I think I'm gonna break my phone I'm so frustrated with this game ugh!!
    07-16-2014 11:08 PM
    You use iPod to post
    well you can throw me in the closet D:
    07-16-2014 11:40 PM
    I start my workout routine within the next month.
    ah well you can see if one of the work out there interests you . :)
    07-16-2014 11:41 PM
    Yup. Black beans + red & green peppers + whole wheat tortillas + ground turkey, spicily seasoned (red chilli flakes, spicy taco season, Jamaican jerk seasoning).
    :3 I almost had one like that but with chicken and no Jamaican jerk seasoning
    07-16-2014 11:42 PM
    I think I'm gonna break my phone I'm so frustrated with this game ugh!!
    your yellow minion :( ?
    07-16-2014 11:44 PM
    lol I don't know half the things the office suite has. all I know is to type using word and make power point slide. other than that I don't know anything. in college there is a Microsoft office certification class but since It count for my A.S degree, I didn't bother to take it
    That's a rather sad thing. Part of my IT training I had to learn up to intermediate level of word, excel and access. I think we did something on PowerPoint but I was already good with that, well I was pretty good with everything except access.
    07-17-2014 12:07 AM
    I hope you took pics....
    07-17-2014 12:08 AM
    Morning. Today I'm in zombie mode. I have no idea how I plan to function today. I slept really bad last night. :/
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 12:10 AM
    That's a rather sad thing. Part of my IT training I had to learn up to intermediate level of word, excel and access. I think we did something on PowerPoint but I was already good with that, well I was pretty good with everything except access.
    yeah it was part of the requirement before I entered college but they changed it 2 years before I entered.
    07-17-2014 12:18 AM
    I hope you took pics....
    yeah what you said I forgot to mention that !
    07-17-2014 12:19 AM
    yeah it was part of the requirement before I entered college but they changed it 2 years before I entered.
    Somehow I see IT degrading....
    07-17-2014 12:19 AM
    Morning. Today I'm in zombie mode. I have no idea how I plan to function today. I slept really bad last night. :/
    don't eat peoples brains out at your job ;P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 12:20 AM
143,585 ... 30433044304530463047 ...