There are people of other religion here too! :p so don't worry
    Foreigners working there or actually living there?
    07-17-2014 03:58 AM
    A Muslim girl can marry outside her religion if the guy is of the Abrahamic religion!
    Then the girls I knew in Canada must have been from very strict sects. I won't go into the news I've seen recently concerning the murders of girls who wanted to marry Christian guys...
    07-17-2014 03:59 AM
    Foreigners working there or actually living there?

Both!!
    07-17-2014 03:59 AM
    Then the girls I knew in Canada must have been from very strict sects. I won't go into the news I've seen recently concerning the murders of girls who wanted to marry Christian guys...

Hugely exaggerated!! See it's mostly the families who do this! It's totally acceptable in Islam! But the other person should respect the religion
    07-17-2014 04:00 AM
    Damn, the Spotify app on Windows Phone is so terribly buggy, half the time it doesn't play any music. This really frustrates me.
    07-17-2014 04:13 AM
    Damn, the Spotify app on Windows Phone is so terribly buggy, half the time it doesn't play any music. This really frustrates me.
    What? A mainstream app not working well on WP? Say it ain't so! :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 04:14 AM
    What? A mainstream app not working well on WP? Say it ain't so! :P
    Well, restarting the phone did help...
    07-17-2014 04:18 AM
    Well, restarting the phone did help...
    Hmm... sounds like Windows... :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 04:19 AM
    And it's not about lying, of course she doesn't. It's again about the point of view.
    I consider religion a form of Stockholm syndrome personally. Especially in our so called 'modern' times.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 05:02 AM
    That must have been fun. :P

Well it was not so fun! :/
    07-17-2014 05:04 AM
    Soon lunch! Just to speak about the nice things of life.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-17-2014 05:11 AM
    Soon lunch! Just to speak about the nice things of life.
    I keep forgetting your an hour ahead.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 05:13 AM
    I keep forgetting your an hour ahead.
    And thinking about meals I know why! :P
    07-17-2014 05:15 AM
    And thinking about meals I know why! :P
    I just have a sandwich. :/

I'm thinking of making bagels this weekend so I can have them for breakfast. :) I might make some other bread as well. Depends how hot it gets. :P
    07-17-2014 05:17 AM
    I just have a sandwich. :/

I'm thinking of making bagels this weekend so I can have them for breakfast. :) I might make some other bread as well. Depends how hot it gets. :P
    I always eat sandwiches for lunch. And an apple. A cheese sandwich and an apple, and a cappuccino. My standard lunch ;-)

Nice, I never bake bread, only cakes from time to time.
    07-17-2014 05:21 AM
    Nice, I never bake bread, only cakes from time to time.
    Bread is easy to make. I've had thoughts of buying a proper mixer but a good hand mixer with dough hooks is good enough for most situations. :)
    07-17-2014 05:24 AM
    I always eat sandwiches for lunch. And an apple. A cheese sandwich and an apple, and a cappuccino. My standard lunch ;-)
    No wonder you lost so much weight. :P No wonder why I have weigh as much as I do. :P

Yeah I need to go on a diet. :/
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 05:25 AM
    Bread is easy to make. I've had thoughts of buying a proper mixer but a good hand mixer with dough hooks is good enough for most situations. :)
    I'm just too lazy and the bread culture in Switzerland is quite substantial, meaning you can get good bread almost everywhere :)
    07-17-2014 05:26 AM
    No wonder you lost so much weight. :P No wonder why I have weigh as much as I do. :P

Yeah I need to go on a diet. :/
    Well, the trick is then not to eat all the time during the day, and I'm having troubles with it ;-)

It was no problem during my diet month, but I'm already falling back into old habits.
    07-17-2014 05:26 AM
    I'm just too lazy and the bread culture in Switzerland is quite substantial, meaning you can get good bread almost everywhere :)
    The bread situation has gotten better here (probably best in London) but I just like making bread. Nothing beats fresh bread. :)

Besides I can't find a good 'everything' bagel. :/
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 05:28 AM
    Well, the trick is then not to eat all the time during the day, and I'm having troubles with it ;-)

It was no problem during my diet month, but I'm already falling back into old habits.
    Returning to bad habits is part of my problem. I even had a stint where I was drinking coke once a day. Bad idea. :/

So I'm off coke, now I just need to reduce in other areas. I'm still working on going more vegetarian and vegan but it's not easy.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 05:30 AM
    The bread situation has gotten better here (probably best in London) but I just like making bread. Nothing beats fresh bread. :)

Besides I can't find a good 'everything' bagel. :/
    Here you probably couldn't find a bagel at all.

I have to eat bagels when visiting Great Britain!

When will you visit Switzerland?
    07-17-2014 05:30 AM
    Returning to bad habits is part of my problem. I even had a stint where I was drinking coke once a day. Bad idea. :/

So I'm off coke, now I just need to reduce in other areas. I'm still working on going more vegetarian and vegan but it's not easy.
    I am becoming more and more vegetarian for various reasons: Costs, meat is very expensive here, convenience, storing meat can be problematic, and a vegetarian girlfriend does probably have an influence too ;-)

Also, I hope exercising 5 times a week almost an hour will keep these pants fitting.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-17-2014 05:33 AM
    Here you probably couldn't find a bagel at all.
    That's similar to Finland. That's where I started making my own. Then again, the ones in Australia weren't that great either.

I have to eat bagels when visiting Great Britain!
    I'll have to find you a good place to go in London as that will probably be the best place to get them. You're going to Cardiff and Bath still?

When will you visit Switzerland?
    2 weeks Saturday is when we leave here. We're driving down.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-17-2014 05:38 AM
    Yes, Cardiff two nights, Bath one night, London one night.

That means you'll be in Switzerland when I'm in Great Britain?

Will you be here on the 1st of August? National holiday in Switzerland ;-)
    07-17-2014 05:42 AM
145,292 ... 30453046304730483049 ...