We like what we know. But your granddad is a wise man. His life has been filled with new experiences and he recognizes the value in trying new things. If that were not true, he'd still be driving a Ford Fairlane, dialing a rotary phone, and walking across the room to change the TV channel.

As for what is holding Microsoft back... I don't think it's the old customers so much as the tech journalists who hate it. See my first statement. That, and the MacFanboyz who would criticize Microsoft if they sold solid gold tablets for $1. Would-be buyers read the "informed" opinions of the tech journalists and believe every misinformed word of it.
    that why I wish sometimes regular people would do reviews instead of journalist.
    S Vaibhav and Nerdy Woman like this.
    07-17-2014 11:47 PM
    so I went down the river today :) it was scary at first because I went in without anyone and I was going the wrong way. it was scary :( then I had to stroke across to the other side of the river . then I let the current take me :) I saw otters and cranes or a stork( its a white bird with long legs) we took 2 hrs to reach to the destination. sure there was people on their boats who went past us and crated waves ( that was fun ). then I had to paddle to get back into the current ( there are places that the water stands still) overall it was fun but tiring x.x
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-17-2014 11:55 PM
    I also ate some hotdogs with bacon on them :3 and drank some soda ! yay and just chilled :)
    hope4wp and S Vaibhav like this.
    07-17-2014 11:55 PM
    also if you want to kill 2 hrs go to a river and just float there
    07-18-2014 12:15 AM
    next stop wedding on Saturday and dinner on Sunday. wow it seems I party to much ._.
    07-18-2014 12:25 AM
    What the hell... Are you saying I dislike Windows 8 because I can't use it?

A round of ignorance from so many forum users, amazing.

I don't like beer, I still know how to drink it.
    07-18-2014 12:27 AM
    No fighting!
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    07-18-2014 12:27 AM
    My am Indian. And my name is spelled very similarly to Sahib.
    wait hold up hold up o.o....no there cant be another sahib :(
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-18-2014 12:28 AM
    What the hell... Are you saying I dislike Windows 8 because I can't use it?

A round of ignorance from so many forum users, amazing.

I don't like beer, I still know how to drink it.
    ._. now remember its his OP . your points are valid too. it comes down to work flow and if you prefer windows 7 then more power to you :)
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-18-2014 12:29 AM
    No fighting!
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    Who else should have started this crap? It's like he's on a mission to **** me off.
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-18-2014 12:30 AM
    Who else should have started this crap? It's like he's on a mission to **** me off.
    I have never you this upset.. I think the last time was when your experiments go bad
    07-18-2014 12:33 AM
    I have never you this upset.. I think the last time was when your experiments go bad
    This is a nice thread with nice people, the occasional ...person that is different in these characteristics... is usually gone fast. This guy manages to stay and emphasizes every day how stupid I am. I wouldn't mind that in any other thread, it would be amazingly entertaining to make fun of him. In this thread I always thought you can talk to people, explain why something is offensive, being serious about these things, however he keeps just going on being a condescending nitwit.

I'm not coming to this thread for this.
    07-18-2014 12:46 AM
    This is a nice thread with nice people, the occasional ...person that is different in these characteristics... is usually gone fast. This guy manages to stay and emphasizes every day how stupid I am. I wouldn't mind that in any other thread, it would be amazingly entertaining to make fun of him. In this thread I always thought you can talk to people, explain why something is offensive, being serious about these things, however he keeps just going on being a condescending nitwit.

I'm not coming to this thread for this.
    :/ It make sense. its the personality that you don't like. I know its not my place to say this since im a kid still but wouldn't it be better to bite your tounge and shrug it off ? I don't think we would want you to leave
    07-18-2014 12:57 AM
    :/ It make sense. its the personality that you don't like. I know its not my place to say this since im a kid still but wouldn't it be better to bite your tounge and shrug it off ? I don't think we would want you to leave
    First of all you're not a kid, he's a kid. Secondly, yeah, of course it would be better, it would always be better.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-18-2014 01:00 AM
    I also ate some hotdogs with bacon on them :3 and drank some soda ! yay and just chilled :)
    I still have hotdogs here, bacon are gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-18-2014 01:02 AM

A new hotdog restaurant opened up in my neighbourhood. I'll have to check it out.
    azcruz and Himanshu Chowdhary like this.
    07-18-2014 01:04 AM
    you could do scannow cfg or something like that
    SFC /scannow reported normal

07-18-2014 01:06 AM
    [WARN]Please keep things civil here and avoid any fights.

This is a fun thread that should not be taken too seriously.

Fighting is not permitted in any threads, according to our Community Rules. Read them if you want to stay members of this thread and this site.[/WARN]
    07-18-2014 01:09 AM

wait no bacon !!!!!?!?! that's horrible :(
    07-18-2014 01:10 AM
    A new hotdog restaurant opened up in my neighbourhood. I'll have to check it out.
    I like beef hotdogs more . I know its bad for you but eating one once a month isn't bad ...right :)?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2014 01:10 AM
    I like beef hotdogs more . I know its bad for you but eating one once a month isn't bad ...right :)?
    I only eat beef hotdogs. I probably have them once every 3 months.
    07-18-2014 01:12 AM
    SFC /scannow reported normal

so its not a SSD thing or OS installation ... could it be a background app messing with your RT speed ?
    07-18-2014 01:12 AM
    [WARN]Please keep things civil here and avoid any fights.

This is a fun thread that should not be taken too seriously.

Fighting is not permitted in any threads, according to our Community Rules. Read them if you want to stay members of this thread and this site.[/WARN]
    Yeah, very nice, "if you want to stay member of this site", good to know we are keeping things reasonable.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2014 01:13 AM
    wait no bacon !!!!!?!?! that's horrible :(
    I ate the bacon first... But I know, wrap around...
    07-18-2014 01:14 AM
    I only eat beef hotdogs. I probably have them once every 3 months.
    have you had Costco hotdogs ? if you had OMG its just the best hotdogs for the price.... 1.25 for a hotdog and a 24 oz soda
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2014 01:15 AM
144,448 ... 30573058305930603061 ...