Looks like I missed out on a discussion about redtube. D.amn you, hectic day!!!
    09-16-2013 02:48 PM
    Looks like I missed out on a discussion about redtube. D.amn you, hectic day!!!
    No it RudeTube!

09-16-2013 02:51 PM
    Been tired all day. Just on my way home now after another 12 hours in front of a computer

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2013 02:51 PM
    Been tired all day. Just on my way home now after another 12 hours in front of a computer

Computers!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2013 02:52 PM
    Yeah computers, had a really interesting day too. Trying to work out how to feed a condensate line linking 30 Air con units back to the only drain stack in the zone when all the other services have taken up all the room in the ceiling void. And for those not in the know a condensate drain can only fall back to the stack so i cant have the pipe going up and down and over other stuff, it can only go down. Quite challenging and quite a ball ache.

BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-16-2013 03:02 PM
    Yeah computers, had a really interesting day too. Trying to work out how to feed a condensate line linking 30 Air con units back to the only drain stack in the zone when all the other services have taken up all the room in the ceiling void. And for those not in the know a condensate drain can only fall back to the stack so i cant have the pipe going up and down and over other stuff, it can only go down. Quite challenging and quite a ball ache.

I read it but this was the output ????????????????????
    09-16-2013 03:16 PM
    My plan was to watch the new episode of Breaking Bad and then go to bed. But my boss decided to send me a recent paper concerning my research, so I'll have a look at that. It's only my third week and I wrote in my application I am very motivated, so I think it'd be good if I read it.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-16-2013 03:30 PM
    I like old movies like Austen Powers....
    LMZR and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-16-2013 03:45 PM

Sounds like fun. LOL! Here I was thinking that it's usually the electrical guys that need to sort stuff out all the time. We're constantly being told to just 'work' with it. :P We normally bring in our cable samples to meetings so they can look at it when we say pulling something x meters isn't always feasible. When the see they size of an 185mm sq cable with steel wired armor and they see it weighs about 10kg per meter they get our point. I take it you do HVAC? We have every discipline on our project. Our HVAC systems are monsters and are sometimes a pain. I had to squeeze their MCC into out substation. Was fun.
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-16-2013 03:46 PM

Forgot to ask, how tall is the building you're currently working on?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2013 03:59 PM
    Sounds like fun. LOL! Here I was thinking that it's usually the electrical guys that need to sort stuff out all the time. We're constantly being told to just 'work' with it. :P We normally bring in our cable samples to meetings so they can look at it when we say pulling something x meters isn't always feasible. When the see they size of an 185mm sq cable with steel wired armor and they see it weighs about 10kg per meter they get our point. I take it you do HVAC? We have every discipline on our project. Our HVAC systems are monsters and are sometimes a pain. I had to squeeze their MCC into out substation. Was fun.
    This reminds me of my architectural past ;-)

I'm doing different things now. Today I tried to optimize an experiment by setting it up multiple times with different compound concentrations in half-microliter steps.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2013 04:00 PM
    This reminds me of my architectural past ;-)

I'm doing different things now. Today I tried to optimize an experiment by setting it up multiple times with different compound concentrations in half-microliter steps.
    Your stuff sounds so much more interesting than mine.

Today I re-arranged a substation to maintain SID requirements set by the client. Then I had to sort out underground trenches for cable runs going to massive process modules which have very large equipment in them. The trenches range between 4.5m and 14m wide. I've only done one area, I've got two more to go. The one I'm currently doing is very large.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2013 04:04 PM
    I can't wait until this project gets more interesting.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2013 04:05 PM
    I might even have to work overtime, which would be nice. The project is probably going to run for the next 5-6 years, maybe longer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2013 04:05 PM
    I may have to do some travel too. Possibly India (New Delhi) and Kazakhstan. Hopefully both in good weather. :P
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-16-2013 04:06 PM
    Tired as tired can be!
    09-16-2013 04:11 PM
    Hot Fuzz!!!
    Chregu likes this.
    09-16-2013 04:11 PM
    I may have to do some travel too. Possibly India (New Delhi) and Kazakhstan. Hopefully both in good weather. :P
    I don't know, but to me your stuff sounds so much more interesting than mine...

Well, I'm going to sleep now. Have a good night everybody.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-16-2013 04:17 PM
    Tired as tired can be!
    Go to sleep then. :P
    09-16-2013 04:23 PM
    I don't know, but to me your stuff sounds so much more interesting than mine...

Well, I'm going to sleep now. Have a good night everybody.
    Ah, it's just engineering. :P Have a good sleep!
    Chregu likes this.
    09-16-2013 04:24 PM
    Go to sleep then. :P
    Hot Fuzz!
    09-16-2013 04:33 PM
    Ah, it's just engineering. :P Have a good sleep!
    I have no clue, I'm an IT Technician...
    09-16-2013 04:36 PM
    Hot Fuzz!
    Whatever that's supposed to mean...

Night!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-16-2013 04:37 PM
    Whatever that's supposed to mean...

Night!
    okay
    09-16-2013 05:05 PM
    Looks are deceiving, this is a 1 liter stein...

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...fGXJ4Z6lRI&v=3

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi..._RbL5ETDm0&v=3
    Last edited by sinime; 09-16-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-16-2013 06:11 PM
143,631 ... 305306307308309 ...