party up
    -DMX :P
    07-20-2014 11:54 PM
    hmm so i wonder if we will get some type of goodies from msft this week
    07-20-2014 11:54 PM
    i sometimes feel that i should be a **** and A hole since being nice is considered flirting now !?!? has it gotten to be that bad that nice isn't good enough and being a **** is attractive?! >.> i may be wrong but that's the general vibe in getting from females who don't know me. i have no intentions to flirt because that isn't my cup of tea but when nice is considered to be flirting im at a loss here.
    all i know is that good thing tomorrow is Monday
    Once I was able to make sense of the story.... :P

It's possible that the way you talk and move could give off that impression to a new person. A lot of what we do send signals to other people through body language. Not everyone reads it well, I might add.

I have to say the father was pretty lame for getting you to do that though. Since when is it wrong to fleet with girls anyway at a wedding when you're young?
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-21-2014 12:06 AM
    hmm so i wonder if we will get some type of goodies from msft this week
    What are you talking about? Goodies like what?
    07-21-2014 12:07 AM
    The route I was looking at is all motorway except the last little part. Here Maps just felt like sending me into the hills after half the distance, and even though I like a nice scenery I don't want to lose two hours looking at it.

It might be that Here Maps just adapted to Microsoft's general speed.
    Under settings, on HERE maps, you probably have toll routes turned off. I mentioned that the bridge has a toll on it and by default I think toll roads are turned off.
    07-21-2014 12:10 AM
    20% of the world is like me: left-handed. It is amazing to see how much we bust kids' chops about great penmanship and yet as an adult we do hardly any physical writing. I remember how my aunt who passed sent me to classes for penmanship as a child. What clicked for me was staring to write in script and emulating parts of a writing style of a family member.
    In the days when my mother was going to school they still forced people to write with their right hand. Usually using a ruler to whack them if they used their left. You probably already know this but another term for left handed is southpaw. A lot of the left handers I've know always were quite artistic.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-21-2014 12:18 AM
    youtube time >:)
    07-21-2014 12:19 AM
    Once I was able to make sense of the story.... :P

It's possible that the way you talk and move could give off that impression to a new person. A lot of what we do send signals to other people through body language. Not everyone reads it well, I might add.

I have to say the father was pretty lame for getting you to do that though. Since when is it wrong to fleet with girls anyway at a wedding when you're young?
    i was just being friendly. i never knew that saying hi or opining a door and pulling a seat out for a girl would send signals of flirting . >.< and i am shy if i may add.
    07-21-2014 12:20 AM
    What are you talking about? Goodies like what?
    like the lock screen thingy
    07-21-2014 12:21 AM
    Sigh. As much as i don't mind watching your agonizing with your new phone itch, you waffle like this as my as my GF does whenever I ask her to take the lead and plan an outing for the two of us..Sigh...

If i were to suggest anything, you're better off just trying out the G3 out and then waiting for the new iPhone. If you cannot hang tight for two months, then I'm not sure what else to say. If you dislike the new iPhone maybe the G3 is cheaper at that point...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    I'm not entirely agonising but I know how he feels. Nothing really seems that great at the moment. They all seem to have some form of defect. So that's why I wait and just see what happens.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-21-2014 12:21 AM
    i was just being friendly. i never knew that saying hi or opining a door and pulling a seat out for a girl would send signals of flirting . >.<
    Those are considered courting gestures. Maybe by today's standards they're a bit tame but not too long ago these were indications of courting. Maybe that's why the father was upset. The girls probably didn't think much of it. Then again girls can be difficult.
    07-21-2014 12:24 AM
    like the lock screen thingy
    So a goodie you or I can't use. That's so nice of them!
    07-21-2014 12:25 AM
    bah this weekend sucked -.-
    07-21-2014 12:25 AM
    In the days when my mother was going to school they still forced people to write with their right hand. Usually using a ruler to whack them if they used their left. You probably already know this but another term for left handed is southpaw. A lot of the left handers I've know always were quite artistic.
    My late father was lefthanded, and his cursive was impeccable.

My mother is righthanded, and her cursive resembles that of a doctor (illegible).
    07-21-2014 12:26 AM
    Eye doctors' prescriptions still use "OS" (oculus sinister in Latin) for the left eye.
    07-21-2014 12:28 AM
    Those are considered courting gestures. Maybe by today's standards they're a bit tame but not too long ago these were indications of courting. Maybe that's why the father was upset. The girls probably didn't think much of it. Then again girls can be difficult.
    now i understand why that isn't seem much with guys. hell if a guy my age had to do that i wouldn't want to be friendly either
    So a goodie you or I can't use. That's so nice of them!
    i think we would be able to use it ^.^ just my little optimism XD
    bah this weekend sucked -.-
    You'll live. :P
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-21-2014 12:30 AM
    I enjoyed the new Planet of the Apes movie I saw at cinema Saturday night.

My parents stood in a line longer than a city block to see the original movie in 1968 on opening night.
    07-21-2014 12:33 AM
    You'll live. :P
    x.x rip sahibs niceness !
    07-21-2014 12:34 AM
    I enjoyed the new Planet of the Apes movie I saw at cinema Saturday night.

My parents stood in a line longer than a city block to see the original movie in 1968 on opening night.
    ohhh that's one of the movies i want to watch too!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-21-2014 12:35 AM
    ohhh that's one of the movies i want to watch too!
    It's great because it has a great story and great acting. It's not just about the special effects. I saw the regular version, not the 3D version.
    07-21-2014 12:40 AM
    It's great because it has a great story and great acting. It's not just about the special effects. I saw the regular version, not the 3D version.
    hmmm i would like to see it but seeing its me ill probably wait till it hits DVD. though im itching to see a 3D movie
    07-21-2014 12:42 AM
    hmmm i would like to see it but seeing its me ill probably wait till it hits DVD. though im itching to see a 3D movie
    I just didn't feel like paying $5 more for 3D. Neither did my friend.
    07-21-2014 12:45 AM
    20% of the world is like me: left-handed. It is amazing to see how much we bust kids' chops about great penmanship and yet as an adult we do hardly any physical writing. I remember how my aunt who passed sent me to classes for penmanship as a child. What clicked for me was staring to write in script and emulating parts of a writing style of a family member.
    I'm right-handed, however I write with my left. First pen in the wrong hand kind of story. It's quite interesting in the lab as this leads to me using different hands for different tasks.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-21-2014 12:46 AM
143,662 ... 30693070307130723073 ...