WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

._. they would have to get the rights to use his voice from the creator and also pay a couple thousands or millions

Yeah, I was thinking that might be a pretty big setback, but I've heard that Disney and Marvel use Surfaces and other Microsoft products in their shows, so maybe it wouldn't be too much of a problem. But still, I'd they could work out a deal with Disney, they could get tons of support from Marvel fans who would definitely make the expenses worth it. Plus, if it really was just a couple thousands or millions, that's just pocket change to MS.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I was thinking that might be a pretty big setback, but I've heard that Disney and Marvel use Surfaces and other Microsoft products in their shows, so maybe it wouldn't be too much of a problem. But still, I'd they could work out a deal with Disney, they could get tons of support from Marvel fans who would definitely make the expenses worth it. Plus, if it really was just a couple thousands or millions, that's just pocket change to MS.

this would be the ultimate thing that shows how dedicated msft is to the mobile space if this were to happen. thought what I want is them to get better with what they have instead of adding another voice ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man im boring myself I haven't done anything today expect classes and staring at a wall waiting for my class to start.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Shhh.... You can hear the crickets chirping in the distance.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)