I just played with the G3. O.M.G. I would instantly buy this. The first thing I'd do is put Nokia's Z launcher on it and go to town.

This is the phone to get if you want a Swiss Army Knife. If you're a serious power user. Where you're making an investment and aren't put off by the size.

Now, I like the M8. G3 has a better camera for sure. M8 is a similar size, just narrower and heavier. Music wise, better with those speakers. If I was a power junkie wanting a workhorse, I'd get a G3. Wow. I'm seriously impressed.
    ​You just want me to buy this phone that I finally shut up ;-)
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-21-2014 04:57 PM
    As for me, I'd love to go to a Moto X +1 and a 930. Nano SIM. I like the feel of the Moto X and of course would throw the Nokia Z launcher on it and the Android L keypad. I may just try out the Nexus 5 and get a Moto X when I go to nanoSIM.

Still, that G3 is mighty impressive.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-21-2014 05:01 PM
    ​You just want me to buy this phone that I finally shut up ;-)
    Nope. Was just genuinely sharing my impressions. If I didn't have a Z Ultra I'd buy this. It's a pity I still want a smaller footprint device though.

But man, this is impressive.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-21-2014 05:03 PM
    You should retire your avatar. ;-)

I'm off to bed. Looking forward to trying out some phones tomorrow. (I already see me rooting the LG G3 in spring because they might not offer an update to Android L...)
    LG will update it. They're not Sony /Motorolla speed, but maybe quicker than Samsung.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-21-2014 05:04 PM
    Well, I am really looking forward to look at this phone.

For now I'll catch some sleep. Have a good time everybody.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-21-2014 05:06 PM
    You should retire your avatar. ;-)

I'm off to bed. Looking forward to trying out some phones tomorrow. (I already see me rooting the LG G3 in spring because they might not offer an update to Android L...)
    I want to but I cant find anything :/
    already you are thinking of rooting it .....yikes D:
    07-21-2014 05:07 PM
    dang and here I thought snowflake was going to get the iPhone ! rats :P
    07-21-2014 05:13 PM
    dang and here I thought snowflake was going to get the iPhone ! rats :P

Know what that means? That I won woohoo :D. So when are you paying me a beer? :D
    But I'm also going to sleep. Good night to all.
    07-21-2014 05:28 PM
    Well, looking forward to trying to troll for a Moto X. If I get a nice one on the cheap I may get the 930 now and trade all my other stuff for an iPhone 5s. I would do a teal or a wooden back for the Moto X.

On second thought, I'll chill with what I've got and go to a Moto X +1 & 930 combo for next spring.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-21-2014 05:38 PM
    This is from the person who said something awesome is coming to Windows phone:
    Chregu likes this.
    07-21-2014 05:46 PM
    Know what that means? That I won woohoo :D. So when are you paying me a beer? :D
    But I'm also going to sleep. Good night to all.
    Lol not beer !!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-21-2014 06:23 PM
    Well, looking forward to trying to troll for a Moto X. If I get a nice one on the cheap I may get the 930 now and trade all my other stuff for an iPhone 5s. I would do a teal or a wooden back for the Moto X.

On second thought, I'll chill with what I've got and go to a Moto X +1 & 930 combo for next spring.
    I'd go for the second one because spring 2015 is when msft said to bring threshold

07-21-2014 06:24 PM
    This is from the person who said something awesome is coming to Windows phone:
    This makes me a little scared the same thing could happen to me when I work for the surface team.
    07-21-2014 06:32 PM
    This makes me a little scared the same thing could happen to me when I work for the surface team.
    Idk what to say . All I know is a job position is never set in stone. I do agree with what he said that he hops msft new direction is to its former glory .

07-21-2014 06:40 PM
    Hmmmm I think it's strange that I'm having slight dj vu a year ago from now. O.o I'm scaring myself

07-21-2014 07:41 PM
    I'd go for the second one because spring 2015 is when msft said to bring threshold

I'll wait it out unless something spectacular shows up.
    07-21-2014 07:49 PM
    Idk why but I'm digging the 925 if the 930 isn't good enough .

07-21-2014 07:50 PM
    I'll wait it out unless something spectacular shows up.
    Maybe it will be ?! ^.^ ( trying to put a positive spin on a gloomy thread :p)

sd173 likes this.
    07-21-2014 07:52 PM
    Idk why but I'm digging the 925 if the 930 isn't good enough .

The 925 is a nice phone. I enjoy it and perhaps even if I upgrade to a 930 I may still keep mine.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-21-2014 08:07 PM
    The lack of auto rotation in the latest update in the WPCentral sucks big time.
    07-21-2014 08:08 PM
    The lack of auto rotation in the latest update in the WPCentral sucks big time.
    I never used that feature - I could see only a couple of sentences in articles or forum posts on the screen in landscape mode which meant I had to scroll a lot and me lazy so that were no good.
    07-21-2014 08:19 PM
    I never used that feature - I could see only a couple of sentences in articles or forum posts on the screen in landscape mode which meant I had to scroll a lot and me lazy so that were no good.
    As the regulars here know, I do 98% of my posting on WPCentral from the app, not the website. I prefer typing in landscape, so i use it all the time. The only reason why I use taptalk is because I cam upload pictures. Guess this means taptalk is the way forward.
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    07-21-2014 09:00 PM
    As the regulars here know, I do 98% of my posting on WPCentral from the app, not the website. I prefer typing in landscape, so i use it all the time. The only reason why I use taptalk is because I cam upload pictures. Guess this means taptalk is the way forward.
    And you can see pictures in Tapatalk but not in the wpc app

07-21-2014 09:45 PM
    The 925 is a nice phone. I enjoy it and perhaps even if I upgrade to a 930 I may still keep mine.
    I am thinking of getting one even though its eol ( I think ? ) if the 830 isn't what I want

07-21-2014 09:47 PM
    I am thinking of getting one even though its eol ( I think ? ) if the 830 isn't what I want

you're going to a get a t-mobile one? Maybe if the 830 isn't what you want, get one through worldspy99.
    07-21-2014 09:58 PM
143,680 ... 30783079308030813082 ...