So glad I can't see gifs.
    its a clapping one :P. I know you don't like them and im sorry for that . but gifs are funny sometimes :)
    07-22-2014 11:27 AM
    It's supposed to be though. New OS and all. Pity that it just simply doesn't live up to expectations.
    all it was an upgrade to better specs. it looks more of a addition to the 92X line and not a 930 stature
    07-22-2014 11:29 AM
    its a clapping one :P. I know you don't like them and im sorry for that . but gifs are funny sometimes :)

They're amusing for the first five seconds. Then they get annoying.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-22-2014 11:29 AM
    all it was an upgrade to better specs. it looks more of a addition to the 92X line and not a 930 stature

It should have been better. Anyway, I don't plan to but one so doesn't matter. MS probably cancelled the McLaren based on the fact no one wanted to buy the 930. :P
    07-22-2014 11:32 AM
    It should have been better. Anyway, I don't plan to but one so doesn't matter. MS probably cancelled the McLaren based on the fact no one wanted to buy the 930. :P
    if it had 64 gb of internal storage or 32 + SD card slot with glance ( they should of gone with LCD if it wasn't possible with amoled) then I would of been interested
    ill believe that they canceled the McLaren because the tech was close but not ready for prime time :(
    07-22-2014 11:37 AM
    I have Office 365. Is it available for download there? Otherwise, yes I'll have that. :)

App is in the app store but it's only for phones and as far as I know you have a tablet and Msft has a Xperia Z Ultra, which is also more a tablet :D. I didn't show in store on my tablet either.
    Here is link for Chregu is he wants to test it.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fficehub&hl=en
    07-22-2014 11:41 AM
    I think that McLaren will be back under a different name. First it was goldfinger,then McLaren, and now it will be named something else. It was never cancelled for real :) I feel that a new flagship WP with 3d touch will be released this year :)
    07-22-2014 11:44 AM
    So a Moto g with 1gb ram and a quad core processor should lag,should it? Does that mean Android runs smoothly only on 2gb ram and an 8 core processor? If so, Android is not an OS at all, if it doesn't run smoothly on 512 Mb ram and requires ram greater than a desktop OS which runs with 512mb ram smoothly :P
    Have you read a Moto G review? Most reviews acknowledge that there is a little lag on the phone when you start to push it. It's a US$200 phone, no contract. You're not going to get iPhone level performance at that price point.

You cannot talk about a budget phone as a reason for lag when we were talking about high end phones. If Chregu wanted a Moto G, he'd have talked about it years ago.

So yes, your argument is stupendously flawed.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-22-2014 11:46 AM
    I have Office 365. Is it available for download there? Otherwise, yes I'll have that. :)
    You can check there. If you don't find it, PM me.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-22-2014 11:46 AM
    I think that McLaren will be back under a different name. First it was goldfinger,then McLaren, and now it will be named something else. It was never cancelled for real :) I feel that a new flagship WP with 3d touch will be released this year :)

Phone was canceled. It won't come back same as it was. Maybe we can expect it in spring but with updated HW. But they wouldn't cancel a device that to rename it.
    07-22-2014 11:48 AM
    ill believe that they canceled the McLaren because the tech was close but not ready for prime time :(

Both you and the other guy have an issue recognizing a joke. :/
    07-22-2014 11:52 AM
    Arre I recognised the joke,was just expressing my opinion :P :)
    07-22-2014 12:01 PM
    Arre I recognised the joke,was just expressing my opinion :P :)
    You like to do that a lot I've noticed. Even when people don't want it.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:04 PM
    Well, this is nice so far. Very nice so far.

Damn, this unlock knocking thing is great ;-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:04 PM
    You can check there. If you don't find it, PM me.
    I found it but it's for android phone only. I wonder why.
    07-22-2014 12:06 PM
    07-22-2014 12:12 PM
    Have you read a Moto G review? Most reviews acknowledge that there is a little lag on the phone when you start to push it. It's a US$200 phone, no contract. You're not going to get iPhone level performance at that price point.

You cannot talk about a budget phone as a reason for lag when we were talking about high end phones. If Chregu wanted a Moto G, he'd have talked about it years ago.

So yes, your argument is stupendously flawed.
    Moto g has the same specs as a Micromax Canvas HD, which is a flagship device. My point was Android lags noticeably even with flagship specs. Quad Core and 1gb ram shouldn't lag,if so there is a serious problem with the OS optimisation.An 820 with a dual core processor and 1gb ram is noticeably smoother. Even a 520/620 performs smoothly for its specs than a comparable Android with the same specs. Moto G with better specs than the 620 should obviously be smoother to run 🏃 in theory, but it is not.
    07-22-2014 12:12 PM
    What? More fiction with even worse fiction? :P

I still hate the titles of those movies. :/
    I think the movie titles are based on the old book series titles.

Plus you can't definitively prove or disprove that bigfoot is fiction...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:14 PM
    oh I know you put a " :P " face but I waned to be more serious XD
    sd173 likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:15 PM
    You like to do that a lot I've noticed. Even when people don't want it.
    Then what is this thread for :) I'm as welcome here as you are. Just because you were here longer doesn't mean that newcomers can't express their opinion.
    sd173 likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:15 PM
    Yo,
    sup
    07-22-2014 12:16 PM
    Well, this is nice so far. Very nice so far.

Damn, this unlock knocking thing is great ;-)
    Uh-huh. Double tap rebranded. Original tech discovered by Nokia. But you said it wasn't required when I mentioned it earlier as one of the pros of wp? ;)
    sd173 likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:19 PM
    Today, I saw a TV Program that made me think.
    The program was "Kaun banega Crorepati", or "Who wants to be a Millionaire" in Hindi.
    So, a girl from a small village came to participate to try her luck .
    Her first question was:
    Q:" Which of these is not a search engine" or something like that.
    Options: A) Google
    B) Bing
    C) Facebook
    D) None of the above
    She was in a dilemma as to which choice to make. She ended up using a lifeline:"Audience poll", where 99% voted for C.

This incident made me think that many parts of India are still underdeveloped, uneducated and has no modern ways of living.
    :(
    I wish it would change.
    S Vaibhav, N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    07-22-2014 12:19 PM
    Crap. I had no issue with Exchange on iOS or the Galaxy S4 Mini, but I can't get it to work on the LG G3...
    07-22-2014 12:20 PM
    Today, I saw a TV Program that made me think.
    The program was "Kaun banega Crorepati", or "Who wants to be a Millionaire" in Hindi.
    So, a girl from a small village came to participate to try her luck .
    Her first question was:
    Q:" Which of these is not a search engine" or something like that.
    Options: A) Google
    B) Bing
    C) Facebook
    D) None of the above
    She was in a dilemma as to which choice to make. She ended up using a lifeline:"Audience poll", where 99% voted for C.

This incident made me think that many parts of India are still underdeveloped, uneducated and has no modern ways of living.
    :(
    I wish it would change.
    o.o dang that's sad :/
    07-22-2014 12:24 PM
142,726 ... 30853086308730883089 ...