WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I love Simple Plan! :D :love:
another day without you with me...is like a blade that cuts right through me...but I can wait I can wait forever...when you call my heart stops beating...when you're gone it won't stop bleeding....but I can wait...I can wait forever

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But in my area things are heating up . So the people are already choosing who they want to be with. Leaving me with less and less options . 👀

You don't have to evaluate options, you have to find a girl that likes you and you like. More heart, less brain ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm no wiser in all this.

Either Nadia is thinking it's hopeless or Sahib thinks there's more to the relationship. Not sure which...

I can understand the situation though. I was in a similar but different position.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So I'm no wiser in all this.
Either Nadia is thinking it's hopeless or Sahib thinks there's more to the relationship. Not sure which...
I can understand the situation though. I was in a similar but different position.

it's called self preservation :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You don't have to evaluate options, you have to find a girl that likes you and you like. More heart, less brain ;-)

Lol then there is none . The only girl near by was my ex and that was about it. The rest I can say don't really capture my attention not they were interested in me in the first place. 😌

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

This nasal spray hit the spot :) .... For now. We'll see if it really does last for 24hrs.

Nasal spray, you have a formidable opponent!

This room is tense. Anyway, bout' to take my second final. 😳

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss