Thinking positively is OK or what?!
    I have too since nadia isn't here :( someone has to be positive here :P
    07-22-2014 02:35 PM
    So Chregu, how Spotify works on G3 :D ?
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    07-22-2014 02:46 PM
    bing makes it sound so formal " you are welcome " unless that is the correct translation
    That's the correct translation.
    07-22-2014 02:47 PM
    Now, the question is how long with it take for Chregu to curse at his G3 at the first mishap? 😉 He's still in "brand new phone" heaven but we know that's coming...😉
    07-22-2014 02:49 PM
    Oh Sahib, for the record Kanye's Yeezus wasn't that bad. It is an acquired taste.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-22-2014 02:51 PM
    Now, the question is how long with it take for Chregu to curse at his G3 at the first mishap? He's still in "brand new phone" heaven but we know that's coming...
    I give it a month ;P
    07-22-2014 02:52 PM
    Oh Sahib, for the record Kanye's Yeezus wasn't that bad. It is an acquired taste.
    must of been the select songs I heard on Pandora. the songs that they put on Pandora was horrible and I didn't like them :/
    07-22-2014 02:53 PM
    Now, the question is how long with it take for Chregu to curse at his G3 at the first mishap?  He's still in "brand new phone" heaven but we know that's coming...
    I was already really annoyed from not getting Exchange to work ;-)

Is there no Office app for Android? Not that I need it, but I thought there is one.

My phone doesn't seem to get hot, I'm playing around quite a bit and it stays pretty cool. So I hope I don't have this problem people talk about.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-22-2014 02:53 PM
    So Chregu, how Spotify works on G3 :D ?
    Works very well so far and has a nice widget ;-)
    N_LaRUE and Sport Driver like this.
    07-22-2014 02:54 PM

Is there no Office app for Android? Not that I need it, but I thought there is one.

My phone doesn't seem to get hot, I'm playing around quite a bit and it stays pretty cool. So I hope I don't have this problem people talk about.
    I thought it was only on ios .... hmmm
    07-22-2014 03:05 PM
    There is one, however not "compatible" with my device. Might be the resolution. Let's see what the internet thinks about that.

Office and OneNote not compatible with my LG G3 - Microsoft Community

Yeah, but after all it's Android. Microsoft will probably fix that fast ;-) (And I could side-load it... but I probably won't.)
    07-22-2014 03:07 PM
    There is one, however not "compatible" with my device. Might be the resolution. Let's see what the internet thinks about that.

Office and OneNote not compatible with my LG G3 - Microsoft Community

Yeah, but after all it's Android. Microsoft will probably fix that fast ;-) (And I could side-load it... but I probably won't.)
    well then that's a snag already o.o bummer :/
    Chregu likes this.
    07-22-2014 03:14 PM

There is. Scroll a few pages (2 pages) up in the thread to the posted link. Or search for "Office for Android". It runs good.
    07-22-2014 03:32 PM
    Works very well so far and has a nice widget ;-)
    I'm glad that you are happy.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-22-2014 03:34 PM
    well then that's a snag already o.o bummer :/
    There's other office apps that work just fine. :) I'm guessing it will be fixed.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-22-2014 03:34 PM
    There is. Scroll a few pages (2 pages) up in the thread to the posted link. Or search for "Office for Android". It runs good.
    I think both Chregu and I will take you up on your offer...
    07-22-2014 03:35 PM
    I thought it was only on ios .... hmmm
    It's only on iPad but not on iPhone, yet. There also isn't an all for android tablets.
    07-22-2014 03:35 PM
    must of been the select songs I heard on Pandora. the songs that they put on Pandora was horrible and I didn't like them :/
    His word play was still on point, along with the production. The beats he used isn't everyone's cup of tea - hence the acquired taste part. It is shock value style. I liked my twisted dark fantasy (his previous album to Yeezus) a lot better overall. That I re listen to easily. Still, he's in a different place musically and I guess that's ok for him.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-22-2014 03:36 PM
    I think both Chregu and I will take you up on your offer...
    Ok. When I get home, as I think the APK is still on the Z Ultra. Looks a little bare bones but it syncs great with Onedrive.

Just PM an email address.
    07-22-2014 03:37 PM
    5.8 million Lumias sold, that's.... well crap to be fair.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-22-2014 03:38 PM
    5.8 million Lumias sold, that's.... well crap to be fair.
    With 4 million of them being the 520, I agree...😉
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-22-2014 03:39 PM
    I wanted to write something mean. But I feel as I'm not allowed anymore as I'm not using Windows Phone any longer.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-22-2014 03:43 PM
    I wanted to write something mean. But I feel as I'm not allowed anymore as I'm not using Windows Phone any longer.
    are you going to pull a bp and hand out in android central ;P
    07-22-2014 03:48 PM
    His word play was still on point, along with the production. The beats he used isn't everyone's cup of tea - hence the acquired taste part. It is shock value style. I liked my twisted dark fantasy (his previous album to Yeezus) a lot better overall. That I re listen to easily. Still, he's in a different place musically and I guess that's ok for him.
    maybe the song I am god made it sound like he was getting to big for himself . I should listen to the whole album instead of a few songs from that album
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-22-2014 03:49 PM
    are you going to pull a bp and hand out in android central ;P
    What should I do there? I don't know anybody... I'm not participating in any iOS or iPad forum and I own the iPad for a few weeks now.
    07-22-2014 03:57 PM
142,760 ... 30893090309130923093 ...