WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

who knows I gave up recently thinking what I did wrong . sure it bugs me but not as much . I started to think how she was doing , I later concluded that she was doing good without me. :p if she lied well now shes happy, If she didn't well shes still happy. that's mu opinion in that matter too :)

I finally see the issue! You think you did something wrong! You've been beating yourself up all these months trying to figure out what you did.

I tend to forget how young you are. Here's a secret. You did nothing wrong. She just felt it wasn't working for her. That's it. Nothing to do with wrong or right. Just feeling. Now I finally understand. Took a long time. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I started to write something on the iPad, decided against it and did something else. When I came back I hit the send button accidentally. And I just didn't care...

What file?

its a file in your computer called dat.file. im not sure what it does but its just there

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I finally see the issue! You think you did something wrong! You've been beating yourself up all these months trying to figure out what you did.

I tend to forget how young you are. Here's a secret. You did nothing wrong. She just felt it wasn't working for her. That's it. Nothing to do with wrong or right. Just feeling. Now I finally understand. Took a long time. :p

what can I say took me 10 months to say it :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, what a love life thread this has became!�� Not bad at all by any means, but anyways...��

interesting ;) just interesting. that is why I think out of all the threads in the MN site . this one is the most complicated but fun one :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6