Bummer :/ there is the afternoon

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    The teen parenting program is this afternoon, so that's screaming babies while getting vaccines and blood work and staff walking around massive strollers. No improvement there.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:47 PM
    Because I work on a clinic and there was a surge of high stress patients - people pregnant and not wanting to tell parents as yet, super nervous people taking HIV tests...you know, THAT sort of stuff...

I'm sorry. But for the people who don't want to be pregnant, and it's in early stages, can't they get an abortion? I mean, to some it isn't ethical, but it is better in some cases...
    07-23-2014 12:47 PM
    Yeah, let's agree to disagree here.

:-/
    07-23-2014 12:48 PM
    :-/
    It's not even that I disagree because I just spend a few hundred Swiss Francs on this device, it's because I really love the skin ;-)
    07-23-2014 12:49 PM
    No love for the S5 & note series? No hype for the S5 F and Note 4?
    Note 3 is good. S5 is for jilted iPhone owners. People crack on the M8 - yes it is not good unless in good day lighting but the S5 is useless at night and in low light. I mean, really useless in those conditions. The 920 smokes it utterly in low light. Completely.

No hype for those other models - only curious to see if the Note 4 an improvement.
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 07-23-2014 at 01:21 PM.
    psudotechzealot likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:50 PM
    It's not even that I disagree because I just spend a few hundred Swiss Francs on this device, it's because I really love the skin ;-)

I see what you did there.
    07-23-2014 12:53 PM
    HTC has that 90 day cycle thing. And the HTC One M7 got 4.4 like MONTHS before the G2 got it, at least the Verizon versions. And update speed and skins are a stronger argument than nanoSIMs. You hold a grudge for awhile, lol.
    I don't hold a grudge, I just have a very, very good memory. 😁

Dude, once you said Verizon and update in the same sentence that's a bonafide cluster****. The GF's S4 is still on 4.4.2. Technically I got 4.4.4 on my Z Ultra before she did on her N7 (2013). I do agree, Optimus UI has gotten better and flatter but can still be a little cluttered. That's why Nova and Apex launchers are still around...😁
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:54 PM
    I'm sorry. But for the people who don't want to be pregnant, and it's in early stages, can't they get an abortion? I mean, to some it isn't ethical, but it is better in some cases...
    Here's hoping a war doesn't break out. Keep arguing about iOS and other stuff people!
    07-23-2014 12:57 PM
    She just found out last night and we confirmed it today. Everything is still new; 1st pregnancy no less. She would have fully cried in my office but her partner was sitting next to her. He was more shellshocked as to all the stuff to be considered so he could speak. She is early enough where all her options (continue, terminate, or adoption) are all on the table (no pun intended).

Talking with people about topics like this is stressful and draining even for the counselor. I'll find out what she wants to do Saturday. It is hard to see pts like that back to back, but it was that kind of morning and I am a paid pro.

Lunch is over so I'm back at it.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    07-23-2014 01:00 PM
    She just found out last night and we confirmed it today. Everything is still new; 1st pregnancy no less. She would have fully cried in my office but her partner was sitting next to her. He was more shellshocked as to all the stuff to be considered so he could speak. She is early enough where all her options (continue, terminate, or adoption) are all on the table (no pun intended).

Talking with people about topics like this is stressful and draining even for the counselor. I'll find out what she wants to do Saturday. It is hard to see pts like that back to back, but it was that kind of morning and I am a paid pro.

Lunch is over so I'm back at it.

:'(
    07-23-2014 01:16 PM
    I take it you mean helping them move or something like that?

Ehhhh nope like a lawyer type of thing . :/ its sad that this happens everyday
    07-23-2014 01:24 PM
    So...Nadella is taking the axe to MSFT and chopping away. Wow. Ballsy - like it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-23-2014 01:25 PM
    Here's hoping a war doesn't break out. Keep arguing about iOS and other stuff people!

I don't think a war will break out :p
    sd173 likes this.
    07-23-2014 01:27 PM
    So...Nadella is taking the axe to MSFT and chopping away. Wow. Ballsy - like it.

I think it brings uncertainty to the company and consumers :/
    sd173 likes this.
    07-23-2014 01:28 PM
    Bah Ballmer is already than nadella >.>
    07-23-2014 01:35 PM
    Now that I saw that Surface labs video I want to work for the Surface Team even moar!
    07-23-2014 01:36 PM
    Maybe he brings certainty to the business customers who are not interested in some hardware devices that are behind the competition and don't want an operation system with the only goal to make developer program apps for RT. Business customers that make the highly profitable piece of Microsoft.

But that's only a theory..
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-23-2014 01:41 PM
    As I posted somewhere else, I'd rather him cut out bloat now and take a PR hit than to write checks that the company cannot cash and have to save face in a highly shameful way later. Don't like to see people lose their jobs but perhaps Ballmer bit off more than he could chew and Nadella had a hornet's nest he needs to take care of.
    07-23-2014 01:43 PM
    Home depot smells like wood :p
    07-23-2014 01:46 PM
    Now I might have to rely on some other music service like google or amazon or something like that .
    07-23-2014 01:48 PM
    Now I might have to rely on some other music service like google or amazon or something like that .
    I would suggest Spotify, but to really enjoy it you'd need an iOS or Android device ;-)

After 12 h and 50 minutes exactly 50 %.

Heading out to meet a friend now.
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-23-2014 01:51 PM
    My boss is a pain in the **** that's why I play cloud raiders when he isn't watching
    07-23-2014 01:55 PM
    I would suggest Spotify, but to really enjoy it you'd need an iOS or Android device ;-)

After 12 h and 50 minutes exactly 50 %.

Heading out to meet a friend now.

:p ill try it eventually . When I go back to school !
    07-23-2014 02:06 PM
    Ehhhh nope like a lawyer type of thing . :/ its sad that this happens everyday
    What you're a lawyer and you see this everyday? That's news to us! So when do you get the Porsche?? :P

Divorces happen for various of reasons at various times in life. Some times two people just find they really are too different to be together. We all change over a lifetime. Some of us accept these changes where other do not.

There are of course other reasons for divorce, adultery, abuse, etc.

The two things I hate more than anything is when people use kids as pawns or have kids in an effort to save things only to have things fail anyway. I've seen both too many times.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-23-2014 02:18 PM
    My boss is a pain in the **** that's why I play cloud raiders when he isn't watching
    In need of a new job maybe?
    argeniszurita likes this.
    07-23-2014 02:19 PM
145,895 ... 31003101310231033104 ...