WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When I was an undergraduate student I of course had some evolution lectures. In one there was always an older lady coming. And she tended to ask "critical" questions. I loved this, the professors were able to destroy every argument of her.

When ever I noticed her becoming active, I was ready to enjoy a show ;-)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

When I was an undergraduate student I of course had some evolution lectures. In one there was always an older lady coming. And she tended to ask "critical" questions. I loved this, the professors were able to destroy every argument of her.

Give me some sense! :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That would have been fun. :) I wonder if she ever agreed with anything. There's too many people who think they understand the 'weakness' of evolution by using creationist websites but in reality all those arguments were destroyed a long time ago. It's sad after 150+ years of theory and there's still people living who think another book is correct.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* I could use some carnival fun though I can't enjoy it since ill be in class for the most part :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Give me some sense! :D

I see evolution every day in the lab. Bacteria divide up to every 20 minutes. That's an incredible amount of generations. They adapt to lab conditions, they change expression levels, they change behavior, they change protein composition. This can even be used to carry out "targeted evolution". Evolution is a tool in bacteriology used on a daily basis, and a problem that needs to be taken care of.

In whatever you believe, have you seen it happening with your own eyes?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes i do! I believe in dinosaurs too :) :p but i don't believe the fact that we evolved from apes...call me ignorant!

I'm glad you agree with the previous information.

Second, we didn't evolve from apes. We are apes. Just different than what we call 'apes'.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I see evolution every day in the lab. Bacteria divide up to every 20 minutes. That's an incredible amount of generations. They adapt to lab conditions, they change expression levels, they change behavior, they change protein composition. This can even be used to carry out "targeted evolution". Evolution is a tool in bacteriology used on a daily basis, and a problem that needs to be taken care of.

In whatever you believe, have you seen it happening with your own eyes?
I haven't seen bacteria divide... But I'll ask my lab teacher to show me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3