Explain what selling out is then we'll go from there. I'd recommend listening to a song from Tool. I'll have to PM to the name though as it will probably get filtered here. :P

Didn't Ice Cube do some movies?
    Please send me a PM also. I like progressive rock.
    07-26-2014 02:29 AM
    Boyz in the Hood is his most famous.
    07-26-2014 02:31 AM
    Isn't Ice Cube the guy getting an Oscar, then went on doing only very bad comedies?
    07-26-2014 02:36 AM
    Isn't Ice Cube the guy getting an Oscar, then went on doing only very bad comedies?
    Ice Cube was never nominated for any Oscars.
    07-26-2014 02:38 AM
    Ice Cube was never nominated for any Oscars.
    Emmy? Something? Maybe I confuse him ;-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-26-2014 02:43 AM
    Emmy? Something? Maybe I confuse him ;-)
    There is another guy named Ice-T who has also done movies. Ice-T and Ice Cube are contemporaries. Ice-T has always been a solo artist in music. Ice Cube was originally in NWA.
    MSFTisMIA, sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    07-26-2014 02:47 AM
    There is another guy named Ice-T who has also done movies. Ice-T and Ice Cube are contemporaries. Ice-T has always been a solo artist in music. Ice Cube was originally in NWA.
    I think Boyz n The Hood had two Academy Award nominations, I guess that's where my confusion comes from.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-26-2014 02:51 AM
    I think Boyz n The Hood had two Academy Award nominations, I guess that's where my confusion comes from.
    It was a good movie, although it was very sad.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-26-2014 02:58 AM
    07-26-2014 03:17 AM
    07-26-2014 03:18 AM
    07-26-2014 03:25 AM

Korea only ;) At leas for some time.
    07-26-2014 03:31 AM
    Easiest thing is to post the video. Need I say not safe for work? If swearing offends, don't listen to the song. It's loud and vulgar but has a good message. Enjoy!

sahib lopez likes this.
    07-26-2014 04:38 AM
    Morning folks. I enjoyed the quiter of the two drinking nights last night. Now it is on to work today and getting through the second drinking fest.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    07-26-2014 05:31 AM
    I scanned the forums looking at the hype surrounding the lockscreen app. Sadly, I'm not impressed. While this is nice and all, there are other more noteworthy improvements that need to be made to the OS.
    Chregu, kmji1957 and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-26-2014 08:00 AM
    I scanned the forums looking at the hype surrounding the lockscreen app. Sadly, I'm not impressed. While this is nice and all, there are other more noteworthy improvements that need to be made to the OS.
    But it's a great new way to personalize your Windows phone even further! Because rearranging squares makes you so unique! ;-)
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-26-2014 08:40 AM
    there are other more noteworthy improvements that need to be made to the OS.
    Like what in your opinion my brother?
    07-26-2014 09:22 AM
    Like what in your opinion my brother?
    The email bug that has existed since WP7, where if you are typing an email and the lock screen comes on, not only does it kick you out of the email, the draft that is saved isn't what you were working on - thus it eats your draft email (or not of what you wrote that wasn't saved). This has always happened, and happened to be again today.
    psudotechzealot likes this.
    07-26-2014 10:07 AM
    The email bug that has existed since WP7, where if you are typing an email and the lock screen comes on, not only does it kick you out of the email, the draft that is saved isn't what you were working on - thus it eats your draft email (or not of what you wrote that wasn't saved). This has always happened, and happened to be again today.
    Never happened to me :/
    07-26-2014 10:11 AM
    I've been programming since morning and i didn't sleep :( my head is gonna burst like a volcano!!
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    07-26-2014 10:23 AM
    Never happened to me :/
    It's happened all the time. On Android, whenever that happens the draft is saved to where you last stopped, not to where the first autosave was. Simply out, it'd be nice if it saves as you type.
    07-26-2014 10:37 AM
    Explain what selling out is then we'll go from there. I'd recommend listening to a song from Tool. I'll have to PM to the name though as it will probably get filtered here. :P

What I know what it means to sell out is to compromise integrity, authenticity , or principles in order to be mainstream again and for money .

I'm starting to like tool because they sound great and lyrics

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-26-2014 10:50 AM
    I'm surprised Laura knows something about ice cube ._. Cool !!!! ^.^

07-26-2014 10:51 AM
    I've been programming since morning and i didn't sleep :( my head is gonna burst like a volcano!!
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    I think programmers sleep ._.

07-26-2014 10:52 AM
    It's happened all the time. On Android, whenever that happens the draft is saved to where you last stopped, not to where the first autosave was. Simply out, it'd be nice if it saves as you type.
    :| wow 😲 never happened to me in any of my WP not being a WinPhan but just didn't happen.... But maybe they'll fix it in the next update? If they know about it that is.. Have you talked to Microsoft about it?
    07-26-2014 11:12 AM
144,455 ... 31163117311831193120 ...