I was going to post something then I forgot what it was....
    you managed a post anyway.... Mission accomplished! :-)
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-17-2013 05:51 AM
    Well to be fair I woke up this morning and had a whole page of posts just from you to read through.
    true...but I worked the night shift and only tried to post a few things. Didn't realize that post stuffing was so hard...guess I don't have the energy like BP to do it...
    09-17-2013 05:52 AM
    Matter of fact I often wonder if it ever stops raining in Scotland. :P
    Just bought up a memory of an argument I had with an architect over the size of a lightwell in a hospital I worked on in Aberdeen - he had sacrificed the services riser space in order to make the lightwell bigger - when everything wouldn't fit I pointed out the statistically Aberdeen only gets 30 sunny days out of 365 and that the lightwell could be reduced by one metre and not make any difference.

As usual with architects they are always right - ended up changing the services design at a cost of hundreds of thousands just so he could keep his lightwell.
    09-17-2013 05:56 AM
    true...but I worked the night shift and only tried to post a few things. Didn't realize that post stuffing was so hard...guess I don't have the energy like BP to do it...
    You just can't post pointless things. :P
    09-17-2013 05:57 AM
    Just bought up a memory of an argument I had with an architect over the size of a lightwell in a hospital I worked on in Aberdeen - he had sacrificed the services riser space in order to make the lightwell bigger - when everything wouldn't fit I pointed out the statistically Aberdeen only gets 30 sunny days out of 365 and that the lightwell could be reduced by one metre and not make any difference.

As usual with architects they are always right - ended up changing the services design at a cost of hundreds of thousands just so he could keep his lightwell.
    I have to say the lead architect we have on this project is pretty damn good. However, I am in total agreement with your opinion to most architects. Right pain in the ***.
    09-17-2013 05:58 AM
    Its nothing to do with energy. Its more mental state with him, or lack of.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2013 05:59 AM
    Latest update:

1. 2 days and 2 different agencies called me about 2 different jobs and basically interviewed me down the phone.
    2. I actually managed to get GTA V just by walking in a random store ... well game store - it wasn't a cleaning or phone store lol.
    09-17-2013 06:14 AM
    Latest update:

1. 2 days and 2 different agencies called me about 2 different jobs and basically interviewed me down the phone.
    2. I actually managed to get GTA V just by walking in a random store ... well game store - it wasn't a cleaning or phone store lol.
    Sounds like your having a good day then.
    09-17-2013 06:21 AM
    Although I have to question why you are posting on here when you clearly should be playing on GTAV if you have it.
    09-17-2013 06:24 AM
    More info: I love GTA series but I can kinda take or leave it -- I will play it (it's installing the disc now) but other things take priority.

Also, this agency today said they give you a free bacon sandwich every Friday and take you abroad at Christmas, among other benefits like a pension. I think I'm in love.
    09-17-2013 06:27 AM
    More info: I love GTA series but I can kinda take or leave it -- I will play it (it's installing the disc now) but other things take priority.

Also, this agency today said they give you a free bacon sandwich every Friday and take you abroad at Christmas, among other benefits like a pension. I think I'm in love.
    When you say agency I assume you mean advertising agency? I see they don't think much about the health of their employees giving them bacon sandwiches. :P The going away part I'm right into though.
    09-17-2013 06:36 AM
    Not that I have any issues with bacon, you know, the food of Cthulu. :)
    09-17-2013 06:37 AM
    You just can't post pointless things. :P
    thought only the mods were allowed to say that...did you get promoted and decided not to tell us...
    09-17-2013 06:50 AM
    thought only the mods were allowed to say that...did you get promoted and decided not to tell us...
    Well this is a pointless post (off) topic area. LOL!

No promotion here. I'm not really interested in being one. I'm probably not 'enough' into WP to be considered an ambassador or mod.
    09-17-2013 06:57 AM
    What I meant by that is you're not like BP who has the ability to post just random stuff.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-17-2013 07:03 AM
    I've determined that Smashing Pumpkins is not good working music.
    09-17-2013 07:05 AM
    Oh look, it's raining... surprise! .... :/
    09-17-2013 07:06 AM
    Well it feels like autumn now. So I guess it's autumn. Waiting for the trees to start shedding now.
    09-17-2013 07:12 AM
    My 8x is really starting to get on my t1ts now.

Just cut me off with a sim error mid way through a phone call.
    09-17-2013 07:13 AM
    My 8x is really starting to get on my t1ts now.

Just cut me off with a sim error mid way through a phone call.
    That's not good. What else has it done lately? Do you have GDR2 yet? I know some people aren't getting it now. Hard reset?
    09-17-2013 07:15 AM
    That's not good. What else has it done lately? Do you have GDR2 yet? I know some people aren't getting it now. Hard reset?
    Yeah got GDR2 a while ago as my phone is unbranded also received a firmware a few days after GDR2. Have done multiple hard resets too.
    09-17-2013 07:17 AM
    Yeah got GDR2 a while ago as my phone is unbranded also received a firmware a few days after GDR2. Have done multiple hard resets too.
    Well that's not good at all. I had to send my Lumia 920 in after I tried to do a hard reset and it gave me the never ending cog wheels. I've never bothered to try again. So far so good. I'm a little apprehensive about GDR2 though.
    09-17-2013 07:20 AM
    How do we attach images in wpc app? Is it not included in the trial version?xD having a problem with my camera on my 820 it has a 1 dark spot in it ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž
    09-17-2013 07:21 AM
    Well guys my time has come. After being unable to get the 925/1020 to replace my faulty 920, I have had to take the offer of the HTC One. Android awaits.
    09-17-2013 07:22 AM
    How do we attach images in wpc app? Is it not included in the trial version?xD having a problem with my camera on my 820 it has a 1 dark spot in it
    I don't think that's available in trial, unsure about the paid.
    09-17-2013 07:27 AM
142,846 ... 310311312313314 ...