WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anyways there was a girl right now who cut me when I was in line for the bus. I was waiting and then this girl was just walking any bumped into me and just kept on walking. I'm ok with that since we all get to sit but the fact that she cuts is surprising

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Anyways there was a girl right now who cut me when I was in line for the bus. I was waiting and then this girl was just walking any bumped into me and just kept on walking. I'm ok with that since we all get to sit but the fact that she cuts is surprising

That almost made sense I think. :/

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Maybe she wanted you to notice her.
😊😉

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Perhaps you were too busy posting on this thread...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos