WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im not disagreeing with you that everything needs evidence.
from my knowledge is that we cant see him. like the air we cant see the air but we can feel it. so by the creation that he did is proof that someone had to make this and could be made out of chance

What a load of rubbish.

Your arguments are things I've heard dozens of times. You're acting like a creationist.

You don't understand science at all and obviously don't want to because it bothers you too much.

If you are truly open minded you would not find any fault with evolution. You simply don't want to agree with it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Put some particles in the air and you'll see it well enough. Just ask Nadia about sand storms...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What a load of rubbish.

Your arguments are things I've heard dozens of times. You're acting like a creationist.

You don't understand science at all and obviously don't want to because it bothers you too much.

If you are truly open minded you would not find any fault with evolution. You simply don't want to agree with it.

science doesn't bother me. I never said that science is wrong BUT for me I don't buy of all what science has to say .
im open minded since I acknowledge that everything has its faults and both cant be correct,

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

science doesn't bother me. I never said that science is wrong BUT for me I don't buy of all what science has to say .
im open minded since I acknowledge that everything has its faults and both cant be correct,

If you were open minded you would assume both can be right. Not one of them has to be wrong.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When you have someone like sahib not understanding the fundamentals of science and claiming they read books on a subject that they clearly don't understand it gets frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo