Hehehe
    07-29-2014 12:00 AM
    Morning, or some facsimile there of. It's going to be a rough day. Slept horribly. Oh well I'll survive.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-29-2014 12:13 AM
    is so dark here o.o I think I should turn on the lights but then again im the only one home :O
    Sahib in Home alone and Hungry. :P

Seems like you're not scared of the dark but if I threw in some puppets it might make you feel differently about the situation. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-29-2014 12:15 AM
    Eid mubarak!!!!!!!
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-29-2014 12:23 AM
    Eid Mubarak, Nadia :)
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-29-2014 12:27 AM
    Sahib in Home alone and Hungry. :P

Seems like you're not scared of the dark but if I threw in some puppets it might make you feel differently about the situation. :P
    I ate some cereal ! :3 but you are right about the dark im not scared of ....but damn those puppets can be creepy >.<
    07-29-2014 12:30 AM
    I thought this might be nice to know when somebody goes out to eat sushiSushi 101 - Imgur
    07-29-2014 12:47 AM
    I thought this might be nice to know when somebody goes out to eat sushiSushi 101 - Imgur
    If you're going to a good sushi restaurant you won't have cheap wooden chopsticks to break apart....

I usually eat sushi with my hands. I've tried many different types as well. I like wasabi and the picked ginger.

Also there's sushi and sashimi.
    07-29-2014 12:54 AM
    Morning, or some facsimile there of. It's going to be a rough day. Slept horribly. Oh well I'll survive.
    Sorry to hear that...
    07-29-2014 12:57 AM
    My morning run was once again performed in heavy rain what made the whole experience pretty wet.
    07-29-2014 12:57 AM
    Sorry to hear that...
    I got less than 5 hours. I feel sort of zombie like. I can think but moving is not easy. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-29-2014 12:58 AM
    My morning run was once again performed in heavy rain what made the whole experience pretty wet.
    Hopefully the weather gets better there but I heard that August is the wet month.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-29-2014 12:59 AM
    WPCentral has lost its terrible colors and HTC really seems to release a high-end Windows Phone. I hope it will be an international release though, a second Ativ SE won't to Windows Phone much good. Apart from that: finally good news for Windows Phone!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2014 01:02 AM
    Hopefully the weather gets better there but I heard that August is the wet month.
    Really? I don't think so, I recently looked at weather statistics and August is usually as nice as July in Switzerland. However this year July was pretty bad so far, but weather is improving towards the end of the week, maybe you'll be in luck!

Just make sure weather will be good in Britain ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2014 01:04 AM
    If you're going to a good sushi restaurant you won't have cheap wooden chopsticks to break apart....

I usually eat sushi with my hands. I've tried many different types as well. I like wasabi and the picked ginger.

Also there's sushi and sashimi.
    I never had sushi...I had wasabi once .....my first day of school with friends .....damn them and their trickery I need to get them back somehow >:)
    07-29-2014 01:12 AM
    "Special about Swiss German is the fact that also educated people speak it, they don't switch to be more eloquent, they speak Swiss German more eloquently."

I like Swiss German.

http://www.nzz.ch/schweiz/schweizerd...tig-1.18352630
    07-29-2014 01:14 AM
    it will make you stronger ! :D
    Chregu likes this.
    07-29-2014 01:14 AM
    "Special about Swiss German is the fact that also educated people speak it, they don't switch to be more eloquent, they speak Swiss German more eloquently."

I like Swiss German.

Gesprch zur Konjunktur des Dialekts in der Deutschschweiz: Schweizerdeutsch ist nicht minderwertig - Schweiz Nachrichten - NZZ.ch
    step one.... learn German ;P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-29-2014 01:15 AM
    Really? I don't think so, I recently looked at weather statistics and August is usually as nice as July in Switzerland. However this year July was pretty bad so far, but weather is improving towards the end of the week, maybe you'll be in luck!

Oh. I was misinformed then. :/

Just make sure weather will be good in Britain ;-)

Hard to predict weather here but so far its looking good for your visit. Thing to keep in mind while here is that the weather people are usually wrong it over exaggerate the situation. We never plan things based on weather reports otherwise we would never do anything.
    07-29-2014 01:15 AM
    I never had sushi...I had wasabi once .....my first day of school with friends .....damn them and their trickery I need to get them back somehow >:)

I think I ate sushi for the first time when I was 16/17.

I then had a variety around 21/22. Loved it ever since.
    07-29-2014 01:19 AM
    Thank you !! Vaibhav it was yesterday here! and Ashid Eid Mubarak! :p
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-29-2014 01:20 AM
    I think I ate sushi for the first time when I was 16/17.

I then had a variety around 21/22. Loved it ever since.
    so I still have time ! yay :D
    07-29-2014 01:23 AM
    Oh. I was misinformed then. :/

Hard to predict weather here but so far its looking good for your visit. Thing to keep in mind while here is that the weather people are usually wrong it over exaggerate the situation. We never plan things based on weather reports otherwise we would never do anything.
    http://www.meteoschweiz.admin.ch/fil...T_norm8110.pdf

You were not misinformed. I just didn't realize that we have most rain in summer here... I linked the diagram for the region you'll visit. As you can see it's a little bit more rain in August than in July and June, but not by much.

Yah, I'll take any weather, after all I've spent 6 months in Ireland ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2014 01:23 AM
    well its time for me to head it ......laters all
    07-29-2014 01:25 AM
    I just had a look at it again. The climate diagram of my city looks a little different with less rain in August than in the other summer months. So there are regional differences, but in the end it doesn't matter, it's the weather, it can always be bad...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2014 01:25 AM
143,632 ... 31303131313231333134 ...