The LG G3's backup logo looks ugly. I'm making a backup, then I'll hardreset my phone, then I'll restore it, and hope the issue is gone.

It probably won't be, but who knows?
    you know what I would of done? I would of backuped my stuff but when I got the option to restore I would of clicked " start fresh or w/e the options are" then see if the issue is still there. if the issue is still there I would of resorted it to normal.
    the reason I would do that is because the issues ended up being backup and when you restore the issue reappears
    07-29-2014 12:34 PM
    you know what I would of done? I would of backuped my stuff but when I got the option to restore I would of clicked " start fresh or w/e the options are" then see if the issue is still there. if the issue is still there I would of resorted it to normal.
    the reason I would do that is because the issues ended up being backup and when you restore the issue reappears
    The backup didn't work, so I'm setting the phone up again. There were however things saved in the cloud, so I don't have to do everything from scratch.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-29-2014 12:47 PM
    Nokia seems to have this issue a lot but it seems to be spreading. :P Things are too rushed these days and quality suffers.
    I'll be an *** here and say Lemons: made by Foxconn, China, and coming to a store near you."

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-29-2014 12:50 PM
    The backup didn't work, so I'm setting the phone up again. There were however things saved in the cloud, so I don't have to do everything from scratch.
    do what you already do ...look at is as a feature....it automatically restarts so you don't have too ;) and apple will copy LG and called it istart and patent it and LG will have to remove the feature :o
    sinime and sd173 like this.
    07-29-2014 01:00 PM
    do what you already do ...look at is as a feature....it automatically restarts so you don't have too ;) and apple will copy LG and called it istart and patent it and LG will have to remove the feature :o
    I can't remember what I had on my homescreen!!!! :-(
    07-29-2014 01:14 PM
    :( ! im surpired your home screen didn't backup
    07-29-2014 01:26 PM
    :( ! im surpired your home screen didn't backup
    I remembered a little later, at least for the main homescreen. Well, if it stops turning off everything is good...
    07-29-2014 01:37 PM
    LOLOLOL

That just about sums it up!
    sd173 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-29-2014 01:46 PM
    LOLOLOL

That just about sums it up!
    If it only would restart, but it turns the device off ;-)

That's a "feature" even Apple would have troubles to sell I guess. Let's hope it's better after the reset.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-29-2014 01:56 PM
    Titanium backup is a wonderful thing...

07-29-2014 02:00 PM
    Shaib, I had something important to share with you and I forgot it. It must have been music related. If I remember I will tell you.

sahib lopez likes this.
    07-29-2014 02:01 PM
    So I was typing something for searching the marketplace and then I backspaced that and typed something else and this crazy awesome animation happened that I never knew existed until then! I that must have been the first time I replaced text in the marketplace by backspacing something and tapping enter.
    07-29-2014 02:03 PM
    Today has been an annoyance at work so far...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2014 02:12 PM
    Today has been an annoyance at work so far...

Yup, and I think the rest of my week will be more of the same, at least until Friday afternoon... Comic Con FTW!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-29-2014 02:14 PM
    I remembered a little later, at least for the main homescreen. Well, if it stops turning off everything is good...

Lets hope so:)
    Chregu likes this.
    07-29-2014 02:24 PM
    Shaib, I had something important to share with you and I forgot it. It must have been music related. If I remember I will tell you.

Was it about the album because I'm listening to it right now
    07-29-2014 02:26 PM
    Was it about the album because I'm listening to it right now
    It could be. I'm not sure.

07-29-2014 02:27 PM
    Yup, and I think the rest of my week will be more of the same, at least until Friday afternoon... Comic Con FTW!

Deadpool gets away with anything there ;) ............
    07-29-2014 02:27 PM
    Enjoy comic con. I had a smart comment, but I'll save it for later.

07-29-2014 02:28 PM
    So, here's the current verdict on my LG G3 cover.

I think it's the best solution for a cover, by replacing the backplate it keeps the footprint low while it offers enough protection for the phone. The cover lies well on the phone and opens when the phone is picked up and tilted, whether by design or by coincidence I don't know. Closing the cover turns off the phone, opening the cover turns it on. The cover can be turned flat onto the backside of the phone, where the circular opening fits perfectly to allow access to the back buttons and keeping the camera free.

When it's closed the QuickCircle can be activated and turned off by double tap (accompanied by a nice little animation). With an additional app installed from the store it offers very useful functionality as mentioned before. Of course it also shows notification icons directly.

The backplate feels really good, almost better than the original one, and the general design is great.

There are two little things I dislike though: A magnet like the iPad has it would probably make it better fitting, as the second thing I dislike is the cover that often isn't perfectly in place. It doesn't matter much for the circular opening, however the notification light can get covered.

But as a conclusion: If you decide to buy the LG G3, I can only recommend the original LG G3 Quick Window Circle flip, and I have never used a cover before ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-29-2014 03:04 PM
    So, here's the current verdict on my LG G3 cover.

I think it's the best solution for a cover, by replacing the backplate it keeps the footprint low while it offers enough protection for the phone. The cover lies well on the phone and opens when the phone is picked up and tilted, whether by design or by coincidence I don't know. Closing the cover turns off the phone, opening the cover turns it on. The cover can be turned flat onto the backside of the phone, where the circular opening fits perfectly to allow access to the back buttons and keeping the camera free.

When it's closed the QuickCircle can be activated and turned off by double tap (accompanied by a nice little animation). With an additional app installed from the store it offers very useful functionality as mentioned before. Of course it also shows notification icons directly.

The backplate feels really good, almost better than the original one, and the general design is great.

There are two little things I dislike though: A magnet like the iPad has it would probably make it better fitting, as the second thing I dislike is the cover that often isn't perfectly in place. It doesn't matter much for the circular opening, however the notification light can get covered.

But as a conclusion: If you decide to buy the LG G3, I can only recommend the original LG G3 Quick Window Circle flip, and I have never used a cover before ;-)
    Well if I ever get an LG ill look back on this :p
    Chregu likes this.
    07-29-2014 03:30 PM
    http://foundationccc.org/CollegeBuys...4/Default.aspx this is a good price for college students :) or anyone still going to college
    07-29-2014 03:31 PM
    Oh and it's only us ;)
    07-29-2014 04:00 PM
    Oh and it's only us ;)
    I'd like to have Creative Cloud for 20 $ a year. From my university I can't get it nearly as cheap. Well, then again, on my university computer the Adobe products are preinstalled, so I shouldn't complain.
    sd173 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-29-2014 04:07 PM
    And I'm off for tonight. Have a nice time everybody.
    07-29-2014 04:13 PM
143,645 ... 31333134313531363137 ...