No, but I could certainly install a launcher that supports it ;-)

I feel sick and can't decide whether I go to work or not...
    they do say if you go to work when you are sick is a bad idea ...because you can get others sick too
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:45 AM
    im off to sleep.... laters hope you get better snowflake
    07-30-2014 12:49 AM
    they do say if you go to work when you are sick is a bad idea ...because you can get others sick too
    Really? Never knew that... Go figure, being in a recycled air place around a lot of people might get others sick. Who knew? You're also saying this to a biologist... :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:50 AM
    No, but I could certainly install a launcher that supports it ;-)

I feel sick and can't decide whether I go to work or not...
    Probably the lack of sleep.

Unless some mutant bacteria escaped... :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:52 AM
    Probably the lack of sleep.

Unless some mutant bacteria escaped... :P
    It feels more like a summer cold. Well, with the summer we are having it's no wonder.

Actually I haven't slept that little, it was more than 6 hours. I've decided to stay home, mostly because I want to be fit for my trip to Great Britain.

This going to be hell of a boring day...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:00 AM
    My mutant bacteria are sick themselves, they do not make people sick. Just that we have that covered ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:01 AM
    I'm starting to become Chregu. I'm kind of leaning away from Microsoft products. They have been ******* me off lately. Especially, all of Microsoft's services that I use are on other platforms. Sometimes the other platforms are BETTER with MSFT's services than MSFT's platforms! Phase one will be selling my SP2 for the newly updated (as of today) MBP. Yosemite looks BEAUTIFUL, and isn't all over the place like W8. If there is no worthy flagship to replace my 920 after September, I'm leaving WP too. I won't leave my Xbox One though, but I also own a PS4.

Bad Microsoft. BAD!
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    07-30-2014 01:11 AM
    My mutant bacteria are sick themselves, they do not make people sick. Just that we have that covered ;-)

I was worried that you were about to release a pandemic! :P

Like what happened in planet of the apes, which is completely far fetched. It's likely that any virus that would effect humans adversely would do the same to other apes. Do you detect that I wasn't impressed with the movie? :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:13 AM
    I'm starting to become Chregu. I'm kind of leaning away from Microsoft products. They have been ******* me off lately. Especially, all of Microsoft's services that I use are on other platforms. Sometimes the other platforms are BETTER with MSFT's services than MSFT's platforms! Phase one will be selling my SP2 for the newly updated (as of today) MBP. Yosemite looks BEAUTIFUL, and isn't all over the place like W8. If there is no worthy flagship to replace my 920 after September, I'm leaving WP too. I won't leave my Xbox One though, but I also own a PS4.

Bad Microsoft. BAD!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

The discontent spreads.... :P
    unstoppablekem and Chregu like this.
    07-30-2014 01:14 AM
    I was worried that you were about to release a pandemic! :P

Like what happened in planet of the apes, which is completely far fetched. Is likely that and virus that would effect humans adversely would do the same to other apes. Do you detect that I wasn't impressed with the movie? :P
    I haven't watched the new one. I liked the science of the previous one, not everything made sense, but it wasn't as bad as these movies usually are.

My bacterium is the most harmless imaginable, it's so cute and nice. That's why I often feel bad making experiments on them ;-)
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-30-2014 01:16 AM
    the discontent spreads.... :p

+m$ft
    07-30-2014 01:17 AM
    I haven't watched the new one. I liked the science of the previous one, not everything made sense, but it wasn't as bad as these movies usually are.

My bacterium is the most harmless imaginable, it's so cute and nice. That's why I often feel bad making experiments on them ;-)

I don't think any scientist likes doing experiments that adversely effects other life forms. The general public have a warped view thanks to Hollywood.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:17 AM
    I'm watching German news. I could watch the Swiss news, but I don't pay the fees as I don't have a TV. Soon everybody has to pay them though, but until then I rely on German TV's streams.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:18 AM
    I'm watching German news. I could watch the Swiss news, but I don't pay the fees as I don't have a TV. Soon everybody has to pay them though, but until then I rely on German TV's streams.

It's the same everywhere. As more content goes online more counties are making a tv licence mandatory so that they still get their money. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:36 AM
    Bought it for my cousin...

07-30-2014 01:43 AM
    It's the same everywhere. As more content goes online more counties are making a tv licence mandatory so that they still get their money. :P
    Yeah, I support that. It's important for independent news, at least in Switzerland politics don't interfere with the prodcasts, so much so that they don't regulate it in any way, what leads to this: What I don't support are crappy copies of other TV shows they produce with this money...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:52 AM
    Bought it for my cousin...
    Can I be your cousin too?
    07-30-2014 01:52 AM
    Can I be your cousin too?

LOL! :p
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-30-2014 01:53 AM
    O_o
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:54 AM

I did like the new Planet of the Apes, but for the story, not for the science. The apes were more interesting than the humans in the new movie.

Zombie apocalypse movies actually make more sense, since the zombie pandemics are described as affecting only one species (humans) and affecting the majority of the population, other than a few immune individuals.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 02:14 AM
    O_o
    Looook! it's coal--beee....where's your car? :O
    07-30-2014 02:17 AM
    Bacteria get a bad reputation from uninformed persons. Most bacteria are beneficial, and we would not survive without them.
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    07-30-2014 02:24 AM
    Looook! it's coal--beee....where's your car? :O
    In my drive way... Unless there is something I need to know about.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 02:29 AM
    I am no longer a L1020 owner. I now have a brand new L635!
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-30-2014 02:31 AM
    I am no longer a L1020 owner. I now have a brand new L635!
    With a cool flip cover.
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-30-2014 02:33 AM
144,463 ... 31363137313831393140 ...