I was trying to remember if I mentioned this before or not. Been on here too long and I'm starting to repeat stories. :P

It's hard to know what the expression on their face was. I only remember the eyes being a bit wild, hair all out of place like they just woke up, they were wearing white and they looked, for lack of a better word, haunted. Of course this is 20+ years ago so I can have some details mixed but I'm sure about the white and the hair. I seem to recall that their skin seemed like it hadn't seen sun on it in months, real pasty looking. I would compare them to a zombie but that might be a poor comparison.

I'm sure it was a guy but I can't guarantee it. Certain things are a bit blurred.
    It is hard to know what the look meant. Still, it is always unfortunate whenever someone reaches that type of decsison.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    07-30-2014 10:31 AM
    It is hard to know what the look meant. Still, it is always unfortunate whenever someone reaches that type of decsison.

Yes I agree.
    07-30-2014 10:33 AM
    Changing gears...

I'm still having difficulty remembering a really bad movie. I want to contribute to the thread. :P
    07-30-2014 10:37 AM
    Changing gears...
    Yes please, it's hard to write something with such a topic that doesn't even make it darker.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 10:39 AM
    I'm still having difficulty remembering a really bad movie. I want to contribute to the thread. :P
    It's pretty hard to think of bad movies, and there are so many. When I thought of another one I remembered The Book of Eli which I despised, but I guess it was the first that sprung to mind because it's also based on worrying Christian propaganda.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 10:40 AM
    I'm trying really hard to think of bad movies. I've even gone to some websites in hopes of jarring my memory. :/

It's not working unfortunately.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-30-2014 10:49 AM
    I'm trying really hard to think of bad movies. I've even gone to some websites in hopes of jarring my memory. :/
    I noticed something new about my G3. When the cover is closed and I look at a notification and then open the lid, it directly jumps into the app in the same way as pressing the notification in the notification center would. It's very cool and handy!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-30-2014 10:50 AM
    What I am finding out is that people have a bit different perception of what is a bad movie and what place they are in the listing. I've seen some of the bad movies listed when I was younger. Some seemed ok for that age I guess as an adult I would find them pretty pathetic. :P
    07-30-2014 10:51 AM
    I noticed something new about my G3. When the cover is closed and I look at a notification and then open the lid, it directly jumps into the app in the same way as pressing the notification in the notification center would. It's very cool and handy!
    Your phone sounds way too cool. It's almost depressing in a way. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 10:52 AM
    What I am finding out is that people have a bit different perception of what is a bad movie and what place they are in the listing. I've seen some of the bad movies listed when I was younger. Some seemed ok for that age I guess as an adult I would find them pretty pathetic. :P
    Yeah, that's true. There are movies generally viewed as very bad and I'm quite entertained, then there are movies considered great action flicks that bore me endlessly...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 10:54 AM
    I guess tt's just rose-colored glasses ;-)
    07-30-2014 10:54 AM
    I'm watching a new TV show, The Strain, so far it's pretty entertaining. Only that they killed of the guy I liked the most in the pilot.
    07-30-2014 10:56 AM
    I guess tt's just rose-colored glasses ;-)
    Yeah everything is new but I'm sure if you're enjoying this much I can't see you start hating it. :P

Seriously though, I may consider the G3 but I'm going to wait on that decision until they sort out this shutdown issue... That and I want to see what the Nexus 6 is like.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 10:56 AM
    Yes I agree.
    The last thing I'll say about the topic is this: mgmt was nice enough to flow an email out making one of the psychiatrists available to touch base with affected staff. That was nice of them to do so.

N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    07-30-2014 10:57 AM
    Yeah everything is new but I'm sure if you're enjoying this much I can't see you start hating it. :P

Seriously though, I may consider the G3 but I'm going to wait on that decision until they sort out this shutdown issue... That and I want to see what the Nexus 6 is like.
    Yeah, my phone hasn't shut down so far. Maybe the hard-reset did something. Usually it shut down around this time. But it took a few days until the bug started when I had it new.

The rumors say that the Nexus 6 will have a 5.9 inch screen I think. I would maybe still consider it when they manage to make the bezels as small as on the LG, else it would probably be to big. Even though I enjoy the 5.5 inches much more than I expected.
    07-30-2014 10:58 AM
    As cool as his G3 is, outside of the camera, he's got nothing on the Z Ultra. That's the thing with Android, they can offer right is a wider range of chassis to suit people's tastes...

Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-30-2014 10:59 AM
    Somehow I'm not excited about the W8 from HTC.

N_LaRUE and psudotechzealot like this.
    07-30-2014 11:02 AM
    Somehow I'm not excited about the W8 from HTC.
    Not if it's not released internationally. It won't do much for Windows Phone then. Also, if it's an exact copy of the M8 it will confuse people...

They should do what the HTC 8X was to the HTC One X. At least the 8X was praised for it's design, making it stand out.

HTC Windows Phone 8X vs HTC One X - Phone specs comparison
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-30-2014 11:05 AM
    It took me an entire day to remember the meds from my last cold. It would haven been a much more comfortable day if I did earlier ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 11:06 AM
    The last thing I'll say about the topic is this: mgmt was nice enough to flow an email out making one of the psychiatrists available to touch base with affected staff. That was nice of them to do so.

That was nice of them. I used to have a poor opinion of counselors in general but its since changed. Marrying one might have had something to do with that. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 11:10 AM
    It took me an entire day to remember the meds from my last cold. It would haven been a much more comfortable day if I did earlier ;-)

So you have a bit of something huh?
    07-30-2014 11:12 AM
    That was nice of them. I used to have a poor opinion of counselors in general but its since changed. Marrying one might have had something to do with that. :P
    I just read that remembering things opens a windows to change the neurons, meaning that every time you remember something you have the possibility to change the memory slightly. That could lead to changed statements in courts, but it also shows how counseling can help on a biological level.
    07-30-2014 11:13 AM
    So you have a bit of something huh?
    Yeah, I hope it's only a flicker of an infection. I can't really not go to England ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 11:14 AM
    Well, I hope Sahib stops eating tri-tip, I just watched Noah (2014) and learned that all good Christians must be vegan.

POSSIBLE NOAH SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!

I just watched Noah. What a ******* terrible movie, I would be speechless if I didn't have to tell you just in parts what is wrong with this movie. This flick is packed with Christian "morality", in reality pure insanity. Noah is a ******* psychopathic killer, the bad guy is more reasonable than this crazed lunatic. Actually, all of the characters in this movie are crazy, the son that wants to kill his father because a girl died he knew like 10 minutes (mostly because he was overly horny), the weak female characters that accept everything that comes to them, with at most speaking up slightly, Noah that wants to kill his grand children just because (and the female characters doing nothing about it), his eldest son who wants to protect these children, but can't because he's amazingly incompetent... damn, who the hell wrote this?

And it wasn't even that bad in the beginning, the movie is beautifully shot, I thought that it might be not too bad. Then they encounter some kind of trolls and an old wizard (yeah, there's magic in this movie), and from there it goes downhill. The animals are poorly animated, the story doesn't make much sense, the motivations of the characters are inexplicable. When Noah tells genesis, I was first surprised, they actually showed it in a very scientific way including evolution... until the point the humans appear magically, can't upset the Christians after all, right?

The movie kills of (as described in the bible) thousands of innocent people whose only fault was doing the same thing all the actors in this flick are doing everyday. Eating meat, taking more resources than earth can provide in the long term. That's it.

Also, this movie is the greatest tale of incest ever.

How... well, I'll stop now. ...at least this vegan thing is hilarious.
    uhhhh o.o............. you know its Hollywoodized so things would get fudged a lot for views :P .......... I didn't watch the movie because it wasn't on my radar :P
    07-30-2014 11:27 AM
    Noah is a ******* psychopathic killer.
    You do know I can take it as an offense?
    07-30-2014 11:32 AM
142,806 ... 31413142314331443145 ...