I like Altima but not Sentra. What about Ford focus?
    i like the Nissan sentra :P it looks like its own self ! i prefer the ford fusion because it looks like the dodge dart fron the sides XD
    07-30-2014 12:14 PM
    good thing he wasn't around to see that' >.<
    Doesn't matter, he's blocked my posts anyway :P
    07-30-2014 12:14 PM
    Anyways Chregu I'm sorry....there's no reason I should be arguing over a thing you don't know about... I'm sincerely asking your forgiveness! I got angry over something you didn't know about..!! Sorry again!
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    Chregu and kmji1957 like this.
    07-30-2014 12:15 PM
    I'll buy a BMW m3 GTR when I pass MD... Always thought I would own one.
    Nissan GTR is awesome! but i would be happy with the super snake ;)
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    I still can read it in the quotes.
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    Doesn't matter, he's blocked my posts anyway :P
    oh shoot that's right ! i forgot lol
    I still can read it in the quotes.
    damn ,...srry snowflake >.< i totally forgot !!!
    07-30-2014 12:16 PM
    Anyways Chregu I'm sorry....there's no reason I should be arguing over a thing you don't know about... I'm sincerely asking your forgiveness! I got angry over something you didn't know about..!! Sorry again!
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    Now I feel bad too. I tend to forget that all the Abrahamic religions share a similar old testament, most of all when a movie is obviously taking the Christian take on it.

Let's just agree that this movie is an offense, for you because it portrays your prophet very, very badly, and for me because it's so terrible.
    MSFTisMIA and kmji1957 like this.
    07-30-2014 12:18 PM
    i like the Nissan sentra :P it looks like its own self ! i prefer the ford fusion because it looks like the dodge dart fron the sides XD

Fusion is nice but not so cheap anymore. Fusion will be sold here under Mondeo badge but were are waiting for it 2 years. Anything European? VW?
    07-30-2014 12:19 PM
    I sleep with my dog every night.

...Not in the way you're thinking.
    We were thinking that the dog would lie at your feet. Some people have their dog sleep next to them like they're human.

The question: now in what way did you think people were thinking of how you slept with your dog on a nightly basis?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:20 PM
    Now I feel bad too. I tend to forget that all the Abrahamic share the same old testament, most of all when a movie is obviously taking the Christian take on it.

Let's just agree that this movie is an offense, for you because it portrays your prophet very, very badly, and for me because it's so terrible.
    things i learned : movie was bad :P
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:20 PM
    Fusion is nice but not so cheap anymore. Fusion will be sold here under Mondeo badge but were are waiting for it 2 years. Anything European? VW?
    Aston martin !
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:21 PM
    Now I feel bad too. I tend to forget that all the Abrahamic religions share a similar old testament, most of all when a movie is obviously taking the Christian take on it.

Next time just remember why I can marry a christian without any restrictions :p lol
    So peace?! Actually I think I should watch it just to see how terrible it is :p
    Chregu and kmji1957 like this.
    07-30-2014 12:21 PM
    Peace.

Watch it, just watch it relaxed and in good fun, you have to know that it is really terrible and portrays these figures very badly. And then you will know what I meant while writing the rant about it. ;-)
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:23 PM
    Come in HQ,
    The problem is solved, that's one for the team. That's enough work for today. Its Space Ranger, over and out.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:24 PM
    things i learned : movie was bad :P
    You learned something!!!!!
    *faints*
    :p
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:26 PM
    Next time just remember why I can marry a christian without any restrictions :p lol
    How are you able to marry a Christian without any restrictions???!!! How????
    Why should you watch the movie????
    Why???
    Answer me!!!!!!

Note: Trying to pick a fight.
    ;)
    07-30-2014 12:28 PM
    That's good information to know. So Nadi is it OK to add Christians to my stalled husband search for you? Or should I ensure that being Islamic is a requirement?

07-30-2014 12:33 PM
    You learned something!!!!!
    *faints*
    :p
    Don't play Sahib like that. He always learns something, that's why he's a regular here...

Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    07-30-2014 12:33 PM
    How are you able to marry a Christian without any restrictions???!!! How????
    Why should you watch the movie????
    Why???
    Answer me!!!!!!

Note: Trying to pick a fight.
    ;)
    I'll poke you with a needle -_-
    07-30-2014 12:35 PM
    That's good information to know. So Nadi is it OK to add Christians to my stalled husband search for you? Or should I ensure that being Islamic is a requirement?

as long as he respects my religion it's fine :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:36 PM
    Aston martin !

Oh don't talk about it, I love Aston Martin :). So are you actually buying a car or do you just love looking at Dart?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:38 PM
    Guess I should sleep 💤
    Bye, guys and gals .
    07-30-2014 12:39 PM
    Yeah, my phone hasn't shut down so far. Maybe the hard-reset did something. Usually it shut down around this time. But it took a few days until the bug started when I had it new.

The rumors say that the Nexus 6 will have a 5.9 inch screen I think. I would maybe still consider it when they manage to make the bezels as small as on the LG, else it would probably be to big. Even though I enjoy the 5.5 inches much more than I expected.
    I figured she would say that, about enjoying those inches more than expected...

Jokes aside, I'm curious to see how the Nexus 6 looks, and if it s Moto making it. LG, Samsung and HTC have all made two nexus devices (the G1 is a Nexus to some degree), so I guess Sony and Moto are the only other big boys not to make one yet.

Chregu likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:41 PM
    I figured she would say that, about enjoying those inches more than expected...
    Thanks for that! That was needed.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:43 PM
143,569 ... 31443145314631473148 ...