Well then he probably wanted to have the same experience as her.
    >.< he could of gotten the s4.
    07-30-2014 05:44 PM
    >.< he could of gotten the s4.

Not everyone knows they have the same UI, for the most part.
    07-30-2014 05:45 PM
    Not everyone knows they have the same UI, for the most part.
    But but I showed him :( I even did my homework for him
    07-30-2014 05:46 PM
    sahib was Kung fu fighting ! Sahib was fast as lighting
    In fact it was a little bit frighting :o
    07-30-2014 06:00 PM
    I wonder if ill go to the river tomorrow ^.^
    07-30-2014 06:36 PM
    Where can I buy the shell for NL635 in the land of tea (every meal every time) or simply down under? My black shell is shuttered and have the new black.
    07-30-2014 06:49 PM
    Here are some pictures from today :D
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    Ramadan Kareem. Eid Mubarak:-)
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-30-2014 06:51 PM
    Where can I buy the shell for NL635 in the land of tea (every meal every time) or simply down under? My black shell is shuttered and have the new black.
    Microsoftstore.com has the Lumia 635 shells for US $15.00. Check the website in Australia.
    07-30-2014 06:52 PM
    eBay ? Amazon ? Idk
    07-30-2014 06:52 PM
    Here are some pictures from today :D
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    there we go now I can see them ...on my computer that is :P they look stunning :D
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-30-2014 07:22 PM
    07-30-2014 07:36 PM
    that is cool ......then people will say it causes cancer and wont use it again >.< ........ I still think that that's cool :D
    sd173 likes this.
    07-30-2014 08:13 PM
    well im off...... laters all
    07-30-2014 08:18 PM
    "The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:
    Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs."
    07-30-2014 08:50 PM
    "The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:
    Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs."
    That isn't anything new though.
    07-30-2014 11:13 PM
    well that's isn't new XD
    07-30-2014 11:21 PM
    that fan made video is pretty cool :) I dig it
    07-30-2014 11:33 PM
    well looks like the republicans are ready to sue the president :/ I can see taxes increase because of this >.< seems like a waste of time and money to me
    07-30-2014 11:48 PM
    I see it was an interesting evening.

New day. Let's hit the restart button. :P

Damn I'm still tired.... :/
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    07-31-2014 12:17 AM
    well looks like the republicans are ready to sue the president :/ I can see taxes increase because of this >.< seems like a waste of time and money to me
    That's what republicans like to do. Waste time and try to make the president look bad. Simply because they have nothing better.

I really dislike American politics. It's horrible and it's style has spread to other countries.

Ah well.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-31-2014 12:20 AM
    I see it was an interesting evening.

New day. Let's hit the restart button. :P

Damn I'm still tired.... :/
    :P reset ...... I wish there was one :D
    07-31-2014 12:36 AM
    That's what republicans like to do. Waste time and try to make the president look bad. Simply because they have nothing better.

I really dislike American politics. It's horrible and it's style has spread to other countries.

Ah well.
    you can say ....they are doing "something" ;)
    07-31-2014 12:37 AM
    you can say ....they are doing "something" ;)
    Yes, but is it productive? Does it benefit the country in any way? These are the questions that never get asked by a lot of citizens. Too many are caught up in the game and forgot what the reasons were in the first place.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 12:48 AM
    :P reset ...... I wish there was one :D
    Everyday is a new one. As is every minute and second. What you decide to do with them is up to you.
    07-31-2014 12:50 AM
    yay its almost Thursday :P
    07-31-2014 12:59 AM
142,785 ... 31493150315131523153 ...