Yeah, that's slightly cheaper than here ;-)
    What's scary is that's not the cheapest...
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 02:24 AM
    it's $0.11
    07-31-2014 02:24 AM
    Is your university near the airport or you just pass the airport?
    near to the airport....
    07-31-2014 02:25 AM
    I can post some videos :P if you are ok with arms and bodies flying off the car :P
    accidents are mainly caused by people under the influence! and drifters of course who start drifting in the middle of the road during traffic hours
    No, that's okay, I'm not into gore.

Then I hope you'll be save while getting around!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-31-2014 02:26 AM
    I can post some videos :P if you are ok with arms and bodies flying off the car :P
    accidents are mainly caused by people under the influence! and drifters of course who start drifting in the middle of the road during traffic hours
    I'm happy not seeing the videos...

The guy who sits next to me did a drift around a roundabout and wrote his car off.

I'm sure it's a fun but there's a time and place for everything...
    Chregu and hope4wp like this.
    I didn't see a date on this slideshow, but it lists the ten most dangerous places to drive. I never heard of the Cook Islands.

http://autos.ca.msn.com/photos/galle...entid=21970241

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    Chregu and Muessig like this.

The guy who sits next to me did a drift around a roundabout and wrote his car off.

I'm living in Switzerland, in winter streets are often covered with snow. When you are driving before they can clear the snow you get drifting for free... it's a time many accidents happen.

Not that we didn't go to empty parking spaces and tried out some drifting.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-31-2014 02:28 AM
    it's $0.11
    That equates to something like 6p here. I could fill my tank for approximately 3. Currently it cost close to 55.
    Chregu and hope4wp like this.
    07-31-2014 02:28 AM
    No, that's okay, I'm not into gore.

Then I hope you'll be save while getting around!
    I hope I'm safe lol last month there was an accident where the guy at the traffic signal was hit by another car...both died!
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 02:29 AM
    I'm living in Switzerland, in winter streets are often covered with snow. When you are driving before they can clear the snow you get drifting for free... it's a time many accidents happen.

Not that we didn't go to empty parking spaces and tried out some drifting.
    Yes I did the same when I lived in Canada. :) We also had the same issue with the first/second snow fall where you typically get around 4-500 accidents that day.
    Chregu, Laura Knotek and hope4wp like this.
    07-31-2014 02:29 AM
    I didn't see a date on this slideshow, but it lists the ten most dangerous places to drive. I never heard of the Cook Islands.

The 10 most dangerous countries to drive in

Good thing Great Britain isn't on the list, I have to drive there tonight ;-)
    Laura Knotek and hope4wp like this.
    07-31-2014 02:30 AM

lol I remember the day I was in an accident while my brother was driving.....the land cruiser was literally in pieces :|
    07-31-2014 02:30 AM
    lol I remember the day I was in an accident while my brother was driving.....the land cruiser was literally in pieces :|

Yikes! That's horrid.
    N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    07-31-2014 02:32 AM
    I hope I'm safe lol last month there was an accident where the guy at the traffic signal was hit by another car...both died!
    I liked the first part of this post, not the second one. The second one is tragic.
    hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.

The 10 most dangerous countries to drive in

there's no Saudi Arabia :O
    Good thing Great Britain isn't on the list, I have to drive there tonight ;-)
    Most Btits are good drivers, just be wary of the BMW, Audi and Landcruiser drivers. They're typically the most aggressive on the roads. You get the occasional young person with some decked out little 4 cylinder car with a loud exhaust as well.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 02:33 AM
    here's a road which is creepy in the morning
    7170897018_5a54e20d45_z.jpg
    Laura Knotek, Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-31-2014 02:34 AM
    here's a road which is creepy in the morning
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7170897018_5a54e20d45_z.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	74302

That's a really cool picture though.
    Chregu, hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-31-2014 02:36 AM
    Most Btits are good drivers, just be wary of the BMW, Audi and Landcruiser drivers. They're typically the most aggressive on the roads. You get the occasional young person with some decked out little 4 cylinder car with a loud exhaust as well.
    I felt quite comfortable driving in Northern England and Scotland, I'm not too worried. It's however always different to me to drive abroad. It will be worse in Portugal though because I don't know the local language.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-31-2014 02:36 AM
    I should start to pack. I wanted to listen to Kid A by Radiohead anyway. Perfect opportunity.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-31-2014 02:38 AM
    there's no Saudi Arabia :O
    It's possible that they didn't release the statistics. The list seemed a bit odd to me though unless I read things wrong.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    That's a really cool picture though.
    yes it is beautiful...the guy must have been at the edge of the mountain to take it!
    134466312.kikotz6b.jpg
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    I felt quite comfortable driving in Northern England and Scotland, I'm not too worried. It's however always different to me to drive abroad. It will be worse in Portugal though because I don't know the local language.
    I've noticed lately a lot of people racing through roundabouts, especially larger ones (people feel they're just like part of the road because it's not a sharp turn). That would be my only caution to you.
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    07-31-2014 02:41 AM
    I've noticed lately a lot of people racing through roundabouts, especially larger ones (people feel they're just like part of the road because it's not a sharp turn). That would be my only caution to you.
    I'll take care, thanks :)
    07-31-2014 02:46 AM
    I have my flight tickets, I have my camera, I have some cloths... passport! Not that a ID wouldn't be enough, but I payed for it, so I'll take it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-31-2014 02:47 AM
142,788 ... 31513152315331543155 ...