https://translate.google.com/transla...r-med-lg-g3%2F

No worries, I can live with that for a month. Why are these big companies always so terrible at communication?
    07-31-2014 02:51 AM
    When are you leaving Chregu ?
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    07-31-2014 03:27 AM
    When are you leaving Chregu ?
    Gate closes 16.55 :)
    Sport Driver and sahib lopez like this.
    07-31-2014 03:54 AM
    You've got lots of time. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 04:26 AM
    You've got lots of time. :)
    Yes! I'll be bored until around 3 p.m. and then meet up with my girlfriend.
    07-31-2014 04:29 AM

Do you know which car are you getting there?
    07-31-2014 04:35 AM
    If my girlfriend wasn't my girlfriend I'd really wish to have a girlfriend like my girlfriend.

Some of my cold meds are in a metal cylinder, I'd like to take them with me (they are mild pain killers with vitamins and stuff) but they won't like it in security ;-) I'll take it anyway.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-31-2014 04:37 AM
    Fiat 500 or similar with A/C. ;-)
    07-31-2014 04:37 AM
    I would say probably not. He's probably hired a certain class of car but it may or may not be available so it could be an upgrade or whatever. Happens all the time to me...
    07-31-2014 04:38 AM
    I would say probably not. He's probably hired a certain class of car but it may or may not be available so it could be an upgrade or whatever. Happens all the time to me...
    I just took the cheapest class with air condition. Manual gear as it's cheaper. I really don't care about anything but A/C. Well, with the weather forecast I'd probably didn't even need that ;-)
    07-31-2014 04:39 AM
    I just took the cheapest class with air condition. Manual gear as it's cheaper. I really don't care about anything but A/C. Well, with the weather forecast I'd probably didn't even need that ;-)
    Yeah it's getting cooler but when the sun is out it gets toasty.

Probably by the time you land I'd say your chances of a smaller car are a bit slim but I could be wrong. I don't usually go for the smallest/cheapest car and I always end up getting this gigantic thing.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 04:42 AM

At lest it will be easy to park it in city. But I doubt it will be very comfortable on motorway.
    07-31-2014 04:43 AM
    Yeah it's getting cooler but when the sun is out it gets toasty.

Probably by the time you land I'd say your chances of a smaller car are a bit slim but I could be wrong. I don't usually go for the smallest/cheapest car and I always end up getting this gigantic thing.
    I don't mind a big car. I don't know the parking situation at our B&Bs, but it won't be that bad. This will be my first rented car! I always took them either with me or knew somebody that had a spare car (in the US). My girlfriend is pretty knowledgeable in renting cars though.
    07-31-2014 04:44 AM
    At lest it will be easy to park it in city. But I doubt it will be very comfortable on motorway.
    Why? I don't mind small cars. And it should be only a 3 hour drive.
    07-31-2014 04:46 AM
    I thought you will be driving more.
    3 h driver shouldn't be problem with any car.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 04:48 AM
    I thought you will be driving more.
    3 h driver shouldn't be problem with any car.
    It's mostly motorway too.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 04:51 AM
    Why? I don't mind small cars. And it should be only a 3 hour drive.
    Don't forget to have some British money with you.

If you need it, there's places along the motorway to get food and other facilities. I wouldn't recommend buying fuel there though as it tends to be around 10p more per liter.
    07-31-2014 04:53 AM
    Chregu what time do you land?
    07-31-2014 04:54 AM
    Don't forget to have some British money with you.

If you need it, there's places along the motorway to get food and other facilities. I wouldn't recommend buying fuel there though as it tends to be around 10p more per liter.
    My girlfriend will bring money with her, I'll get some from an ATM there.
    07-31-2014 04:56 AM
    My girlfriend will bring money with her, I'll get some from an ATM there.
    Make sure you go to the 'Free Withdrawals' otherwise you get additional charges. The normally indicate on the machine that there's a charge.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 04:57 AM
    Chregu what time do you land?
    6 p.m.

It's amazing, the flight will only take 30 minutes!!! (Plus an hour time difference ;-) )

I hope there are not too many delays.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-31-2014 04:59 AM
    6 p.m.

It's amazing, the flight will only take 30 minutes!!! (Plus an hour time difference ;-) )

I hope there are not too many delays.
    You may have some slow driving initially when you leave the airport. I'm not entirely sure what the traffic is like around that time. You'll probably have your car and be on the road by about 7pm. That's the tail end of peak traffic here. Unless there's some major incident you should be ok.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-31-2014 05:10 AM
    You may have some slow driving initially when you leave the airport. I'm not entirely sure what the traffic is like around that time. You'll probably have your car and be on the road by about 7pm. That's the tail end of peak traffic here. Unless there's some major incident you should be ok.
    Okay, cool! Will be interesting.

I could get a new book for the flight, I just rediscovered my Kindle. Reading would be nice. All these iPads and new phones distracted me a little from good old reading in the last few months ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-31-2014 05:14 AM
    There's an author I really like, I wanted to check if he's written a new book but I can't remember the names of the novels, nor the name of the main character, nor the name of the author.

One buck was on a Scottish Island, one in an English village. The main character is a doctor that's specialized on decayed corpses as far as I remember.
    07-31-2014 05:23 AM
    How do you like iPad? I'm not biggest fan of IOS but I like it's form factor ( 4:3). I would much rather have Android but 16:9 down factor seems odd, to long in landscape and to tall in portrait.
    07-31-2014 05:23 AM
144,784 ... 31523153315431553156 ...