So...it is the dreaded all staff where mgmt wants to do an employee picture for the website. I'd love to be able to tell them go fly a kite in a rainstorm using a metal string and a key on the tail, but I'll behave today.

Looks like regulars here are seeking to drop Windows Phone faster than clothes on Tara Reid. I think I will stick around and pick up that 930. I'm not rushing to do so and plan to use my Moto X as my daily. What a sad state of affairs MSFT is in in the eyes of consumers. Let's see if they will rebound.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    07-31-2014 08:50 AM
    Flying Saudia again, Nadia? Well that rhymed pretty well...
    I was off to my university :)
    07-31-2014 08:50 AM
    Do you have Autobahns in KSA???
    No but people love to speed in the middle East. I've witnessed it first hand in the UAE.
    07-31-2014 08:51 AM
    So...it is the dreaded all staff where mgmt wants to do an employee picture for the website. I'd love to be able to tell them go fly a kite in a rainstorm using a metal string and a key on the tail, but I'll behave today.

Looks like regulars here are seeking to drop Windows Phone faster than clothes on Tara Reid. I think I will stick around and pick up that 930. I'm not rushing to do so and plan to use my Moto X as my daily. What a sad state of affairs MSFT is in in the eyes of consumers. Let's see if they will rebound.

Whoa Moto X now? What happened to the Nexus 5?
    07-31-2014 08:53 AM
    Whoa Moto X now? What happened to the Nexus 5?
    Nothing happened to it. I've not used a Nexus as a daily since the Galaxy Nexus. Most times that gets used to test ROMs.

07-31-2014 08:54 AM
    Most Btits are good drivers, just be wary of the BMW, Audi and Landcruiser drivers. They're typically the most aggressive on the roads. You get the occasional young person with some decked out little 4 cylinder car with a loud exhaust as well.
    That would be practically every car in West LA and yes they all drive like jerks....
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-31-2014 08:54 AM
    At lest it will be easy to park it in city. But I doubt it will be very comfortable on motorway.
    Fiat 500 should have no problems on the freeway...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-31-2014 08:57 AM
    Everything my iPad can do, my LG G3 can do too. So I think I would also be happy with an Android tablet.
    LG Gpad 8.3 but GPE only...
    07-31-2014 08:58 AM

There's plenty of fans of MS still. I'm not going to drop Windows OS and at this stage I'm not saying I'm dropping WP but it is a serious consideration. Doesn't mean I won't get WP again though.

Just really tired of the waiting game.
    07-31-2014 09:04 AM
    Nothing happened to it. I've not used a Nexus as a daily since the Galaxy Nexus. Most times that gets used to test ROMs.

Thinking of getting an older N7 to do that sort of thing.
    07-31-2014 09:28 AM
    I watched that one years ago but still remember it well, I enjoyed it back in the times!

And as I said, close enough, I know I don't go to Scotland :P
    I liked that movie, too!😊
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-31-2014 09:31 AM
    No but people love to speed in the middle East. I've witnessed it first hand in the UAE.

Lol :p even I love speeding....that said I used to ride a bike in India at a high speed without a license!
    07-31-2014 09:34 AM
    I hope Microsoft, Step it up in the third quarter.............

Android Achieved 85% Smartphone Market Share in Q2

07-31-2014 09:35 AM
    I was having fun with a new chew toy but one of the mods took it away... :(
    hope4wp, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    07-31-2014 09:43 AM
    Lol :p even I love speeding....that said I used to ride a bike in India at a high speed without a license!
    "Speed Thrills, But Kills"
    I read that on a wall. I read it while I was riding at high speed on my bike. I almost hit a car reading it!
    07-31-2014 09:44 AM
    I was having fun with a new chew toy but one of the mods took it away... :(
    Okay,......
    07-31-2014 09:45 AM
    So, why is there all this doom and gloom regarding WP? Is it just the cancelation of a rumored flag ship device with 3D touch or did I miss something?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-31-2014 09:45 AM
    "Speed Thrills, But Kills"
    I read that on a wall. I read it while I was riding at high speed on my bike. I almost hit a car reading it!

Lol I'm really sorry I fell of my bed while reading it :))
    07-31-2014 09:46 AM
    So I'm going to Makkah/Mecca(as some people know)
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA and kmji1957 like this.
    Lol I'm really sorry I fell of my bed while reading it :))
    Right,.....
    What comes in the middle of:
    A ___ C
    ??
    07-31-2014 09:50 AM
    So, why is there all this doom and gloom regarding WP? Is it just the cancelation of a rumored flag ship device with 3D touch or did I miss something?
    For me, I'm just bored waiting for things to happen. I think we have another 2 years at least before I would say WP is a definite alternative to Android or iOS.

Add in that their new strategy is to target low end markets and that they haven't released anything this year worth buying and you start to feel sort of meh. With their buying of Nokia I can see things dragging a bit before they start to produce a more polished products. When that happens and the ecosystem is worth looking into I'll see about returning, that's if I leave. I haven't decided at this stage but there's a strong possibility.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-31-2014 09:51 AM
    Okay,......
    Another thread.
    07-31-2014 09:52 AM
    There's plenty of fans of MS still. I'm not going to drop Windows OS and at this stage I'm not saying I'm dropping WP but it is a serious consideration. Doesn't mean I won't get WP again though.

Just really tired of the waiting game.
    I like both WP and Windows OS. So I'll always be in the mix. But at this point my needs are changing and I just want something that has good hardware I can use for a while. S800/2GB RAM setup (930 and Z Ultra have these) is good enough for me at this point. I'd made an exception and use a Moto X because of the enhanced voice features, but I'm not in the mood for the "latest and greatest" anymore.

07-31-2014 09:55 AM
    Nokia/MS may or may not target high end devices in the near future, but I thought the door had been opened, with 8.1, for HTC, Samsung, etc. To release their flagship android phones (as a separate sku) with Win 8.1 installed?
    07-31-2014 09:56 AM
142,794 ... 31543155315631573158 ...