I wonder how you would react if you use a iOS keyboard :o?
    I know how I'd react. I disliked it and if I hasn't gotten any better, I'd still curse at it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    08-04-2014 06:11 PM
    iOS keyboard is junk, was junk many years ago, lord only knows why it took them so long to enable Swype....
    Oh gosh that was funny XD never saw you call sometime junk before :p!!!
    08-04-2014 06:19 PM
    I know how I'd react. I disliked it and if I hasn't gotten any better, I'd still curse at it.

:p as of now it's still horrible .
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-04-2014 06:21 PM
    Not really. I liked using the 925, certainly. If I was going to be a settler I'd would have gotten both the N5 and 925 in 32GB models and called it a day. Hell, if the 1020 were cheaper I'd get that and stomach the slower shot to shot time due to the processor.

But I want a better camera and more importantly, i want chipsets that will age better...like the S800 has a chsnce of doind, espeically on WP8.1. While I will get an iPhone 5S to try out eventually, Nokia fits my needs at this point. So if I decided to go back to WP as my daily driver (I may just be a flip flopper once I get my 930), I've got good internals. A quad core S800 + 2GB in three phones in one's stable isn't bad (Z Ultra, N5 and 930).

Keep an eye out on Fleabay....a good friend of mine picked up a 1020 for 195 today. He loved the 925 camera and wanted to try out the 1020. He is also a Android/WP kinda guy. Uses Straight Talk and always gets unlocked devices....
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    08-04-2014 06:21 PM
    Well, I know a guy but...

1) He lives in Jamaica (shipping it there like that is no bueno)
    2) He just got married

I'll keep you posted if I run into someone. How is the OnePlusOne though?

Haven't opened the box yet:-) If it doesn't sell by the end of the week, what the heck, I am going to start using it....
    08-04-2014 06:22 PM

One of the main reasons I avoid picking up the iPad at home and for not having turned on my iPod in about 6 months....
    08-04-2014 06:22 PM
    And I doubt it if your older iOS device will receive the iOS 8 update. iSheep are too rich to keep old devices around and hence the very minimal chatter about devices not getting updated or device lagging after the latest iOS update....
    08-04-2014 06:23 PM
    Oh gosh that was funny XD never saw you call sometime junk before :p!!!
    For a $649 device (+tax+accessories) they sure have junk keyboards and for some reason iSheep put up with it.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2014 06:34 PM
    You thought it was going to improve magically?
    08-04-2014 06:41 PM
    Good to see I ain't missing anything yet...

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2014 06:42 PM
    Oh, that **** was funny!

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2014 06:44 PM
    Keep an eye out on Fleabay....a good friend of mine picked up a 1020 for 195 today. He loved the 925 camera and wanted to try out the 1020. He is also a Android/WP kinda guy. Uses Straight Talk and always gets unlocked devices....
    Well, I'll keep that in mind. I'm in no rush to buy the 930 unless by September there was a great deal for the 925. I'll buy the 930 first and then do a transfer before wiping the 925...assuming the issues at the shop is salvageable.

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2014 06:46 PM
    Well, I'll keep that in mind. I'm in no rush to buy the 930 unless by September there was a great deal for the 925. I'll buy the 930 first and then do a transfer before wiping the 925...assuming the issues at the shop is salvageable.

930 is still around $549, unless you now have a new vendor.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-04-2014 06:54 PM
    And I doubt it if your older iOS device will receive the iOS 8 update. iSheep are too rich to keep old devices around and hence the very minimal chatter about devices not getting updated or device lagging after the latest iOS update....
    My iPod 4th gen I know isn't and it the apps crash alot so I went to buy a iPod 5th gen(32 gb ) for 230 $. I want to update it but knowing apple they will make the update slow on a generation old hw
    08-04-2014 07:18 PM
    For a $649 device (+tax+accessories) they sure have junk keyboards and for some reason iSheep put up with it.
    The amount of ranting and sass you have is hilarious ! Also they will finally add predictive keyboard something wp and android had for years and now apple users claim that it's better in iOS .
    08-04-2014 07:21 PM
    My iPod 4th gen I know isn't and it the apps crash alot so I went to buy a iPod 5th gen(32 gb ) for 230 $. I want to update it but knowing apple they will make the update slow on a generation old hw
    Better off buying an old iPhone 5 instead of the 32 GB iPod 5th Gen.....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-04-2014 07:29 PM
    The amount of ranting and sass you have is hilarious ! Also they will finally add predictive keyboard something wp and android had for years and now apple users claim that it's better in iOS .
    The amount of OMGs you will see on Apple fanboy websites will be countless once the Swype keyboard officially shows up....what a snooze!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-04-2014 07:30 PM
    Better off buying an old iPhone 5 instead of the 32 GB iPod 5th Gen.....
    Yeah....ummmm .... I don't have that kind of money to spend on a music player :p hell I didn't want to buy my iPod 5th gen but my 4th was telling me let go and get a new one . I wanted the 8s but it didn't have a FFC :/
    08-04-2014 07:39 PM
    The amount of OMGs you will see on Apple fanboy websites will be countless once the Swype keyboard officially shows up....what a snooze!
    Don't forget that it will be the perfect swipe keyboard even though they say that the stock keyboard was the best ._.
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 08-04-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    08-04-2014 07:40 PM
    930 is still around $549, unless you now have a new vendor.
    Yes you are correct. I am still seeing the 930 at the same price. I am just waiting right now for the price to get to about $500. Then I might be interested in actually pulling the trigger to buy the burnt orange one that I want.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    08-04-2014 07:56 PM
    I must say I am very very very very impressed by the microphones on the motorola. I have actually written this post by using the voice commands only, and for the most part, there have not been many mistakes made by the voice recognition. Very impressive indeed.

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2014 07:58 PM
    I can see why many people are actually waiting to see the Moto X have updated specs. This version was actually a very good start. I am curious to see if these rumors are actually true. If so I may have to seriously consider getting one of these things I'm swapping out my Nexus 5 for it. Voice control alone has gotten me very very very impressed and excited. I could see situations where instead of texting it would actually be easier for me just to use the mics and just talk. Even though this is running on a dual core, the text to speech commands are actually very very fast. Yes there is some delay but the delay is actually not as bad as people might anticipate. Indeed the Moto X is very very impressive. It is just a pity I may not be able to keep both it and the Nexus 5. Sadly one has to go and I'll decide very soon, as soon as I get the unlock code for the Moto X and try it out for a few days.

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2014 08:08 PM
    This day was a day that I would consider a mellow day . Do some work and then chill
    08-04-2014 08:16 PM
    Today was a bit of a weird day on my end. In many ways I'm actually glad that today is over and it is nightfall here on the East Coast.

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2014 08:21 PM
    I slept off while posting something about my battery...and when I woke up my phone was off....I plugged it in and it didn't switch on :(....*5 minutes of depressing thoughts later* I realized the power cable is unplugged from the socket -_- *phew*
    Here's my battery level (i might have charged around 77%) but it sucks anyway!! And my storage too! Remind me to delete the stuff lol!!
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140805_0002.png   ef22c91f-503b-400d-a234-2c8cd327a6e6_tapatalkeditedimage.jpg   wp_ss_20140805_0006.png  
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2014 08:30 PM
144,436 ... 31833184318531863187 ...