Here is some of the footage I got from the Sound Island festival

Recorded on my Nokia Lumia 925 in 1080p

Watch in HD :)
    martinmc78 likes this.
    07-29-2013 03:58 AM
    Coffee break is a good thing. :)
    07-29-2013 04:23 AM
    Monday morning. I find myself wondering just how important a cover letter is. Trying to find excuses not to do work. Failing.
    I should write a project conclusion but can't motivate myself to do it at the moment. And I'm procrastinate something I wanted to do this week. I think it's time for a coffee break ;-)
    top-taps-224-11.jpg

At least that's what I try to tell myself
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    07-29-2013 04:29 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top-taps-224-11.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	38553

At least that's what I try to tell myself
    Not in my case, I'll leave the project at the end of the month and somebody else can handle it then ;-)

But I'm working hard to leave everything in a appropriate condition. It's just so Monday after sleeping badly...
    gedzum likes this.
    07-29-2013 04:36 AM
    Wheres the video store on Windows phone :S?
    07-29-2013 05:43 AM
    Wheres the video store on Windows phone :S?
    There isn't one.
    07-29-2013 05:53 AM
    At work on Monday.
    07-29-2013 05:53 AM
    So is everyone else. Sorry you didn't win the Lottery over the weekend. :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    07-29-2013 06:02 AM
    I've yet to hear a legitimate reason on why someone could still possibly use it over Win7/8.
    Well, i know that Win 7 is better, but I skipped that knowing Win 8 would be coming out. I mentioned it earlier in the thread, I'm waiting to do a full upgrade on my bare bone kit first before adding on Win 8. Otherwise, I'm in agreement with you guys.
    07-29-2013 06:06 AM
    Not really, as I'm never good at winning contests. Even in Atlantic City, I only break even - which is better than losing money but still...
    07-29-2013 06:08 AM
    That was directed at BIGPADDY....

I haven't been to Atlantic City in years (2001/2?) and the only time I went to Vegas was 2003. I'm not much into gambling but I play the lotto every so often.

Plans are to go to Vegas again sometime in the future. Have too many other travels to do first. I live closer to Monaco than Vegas...
    07-29-2013 06:13 AM
    There isn't one.
    Really :/
    07-29-2013 06:14 AM
    That was directed at BIGPADDY....

I haven't been to Atlantic City in years (2001/2?) and the only time I went to Vegas was 2003. I'm not much into gambling but I play the lotto every so often.

Plans are to go to Vegas again sometime in the future. Have too many other travels to do first. I live closer to Monaco than Vegas...
    The way the prices are in Monaco its probably cheaper to go to Vegas
    07-29-2013 06:16 AM
    The way the prices are in Monaco its probably cheaper to go to Vegas
    You can go to Nice and easily make a day trip to Monaco. It's what I did a few years ago. Is there anything to see in Monaco except rich people and the impressive topography? I think I went there only because it was near...
    07-29-2013 06:23 AM
    Really :/
    It has Netflix.
    07-29-2013 06:23 AM
    I wished!!!
    07-29-2013 06:24 AM
    You can go to Nice and easily make a day trip to Monaco. It's what I did a few years ago. Is there anything to see in Monaco except rich people and the impressive topography? I think I went there only because it was near...
    I wouldn't mind going there when the F1 is on - but that triples the prices everywhere.
    07-29-2013 06:26 AM
    Dust in my FFC!!!
    07-29-2013 06:30 AM
    I wouldn't mind going there when the F1 is on - but that triples the prices everywhere.
    I'm only interested in F1 in Monaco, when Iron Man has to save the day ;-)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    07-29-2013 06:31 AM
    Dust in my FFC!!!
    www.ffc.fr - Fdration francaise de cyclisme site fdral officiel du velo, route, piste, vtt, cyclo-cross, bmx, cyclisme salle, polo velo, ?

Do you guys speak French? I can't speak it nearly as good as I should, measured at all the time I've invested in this language...
    07-29-2013 06:33 AM
    www.ffc.fr - Fdration francaise de cyclisme site fdral officiel du velo, route, piste, vtt, cyclo-cross, bmx, cyclisme salle, polo velo, ?

Do you guys speak French? I can't speak it nearly as good as I should, measured at all the time I've invested in this language...
    Dont bother you might as well learn Chinese
    07-29-2013 06:40 AM
    French isn't so bad. Now Finnish, that's a hard language! Then again, English is a difficult language to learn too, if it's not your native. Then again I've run into people who don't speak English well and it is their native language....
    07-29-2013 06:48 AM
    Or Mandarin.
    07-29-2013 06:50 AM
    French isn't so bad. Now Finnish, that's a hard language! Then again, English is a difficult language to learn too, if it's not your native. Then again I've run into people who don't speak English well and it is their native language....
    I am a native German speaker. Well, Swiss German, so if we speak German, the Germans make fun of our accent.

I think German grammar is really hard, it's even hard for native German speakers.

Learning English is fun, watching English spoken movies, reading books in English (many of the popular books here are translated from English anyway), listening to music sung in English...
    07-29-2013 06:57 AM
    I am a native German speaker. Well, Swiss German, so if we speak German, the Germans make fun of our accent.

I think German grammar is really hard, it's even hard for native German speakers.

Learning English is fun, watching English spoken movies, reading books in English (many of the popular books here are translated from English anyway), listening to music sung in English...
    German grammar is hard, I remember looking into it a bit when I worked for a large German company back in Canada. However, a lot of German words exist in English or are derived from German. You don't find the same in Finnish. The grammar in Finnish is very difficult and probably similar to German in some ways, they use compound words for example. However it's probably the first language I ever ran into where even some of the native speakers admit they don't always know the right way to say something in their own language.
    07-29-2013 07:03 AM
144,441 ... 3031323334 ...