Well, my parents got me to drink that when I got sick for some reason. I guess they liked the taste of flavored water, so they kept it.

It used to be a combination of oranges and honey, but I'm not sure what got them to switch to lemons.
    It is the best, in my opinion. The first thing i ask for at a restaurant when they bring a glass of water is a lemon or lime wedge to drop in it.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    08-09-2014 06:31 PM
    Afternoon folks. Hope people are having good weekends so far. My lower back is acting up, so of course i decided to do the intelligent thing and get out NJ transit to go to NYC to get a 4'11" Asian woman Walkman all over it. Good thing i put one one of those disposable heating pads or else I'd be punching people on a crowded train...

08-09-2014 06:34 PM
    Afternoon folks. Hope people are having good weekends so far. My lower back is acting up, so of course i decided to do the intelligent thing and get out NJ transit to go to NYC to get a 4'11" Asian woman Walkman all over it. Good thing i put one one of those disposable heating pads or else I'd be punching people on a crowded train...

Seems like a busy weekend for you . Though I didn't get when you said " NJ transit to go to NYC to get a 4'11" Asian woman Walkman all over it"
    08-09-2014 06:37 PM
    BP would be proud of my setup on the N5. It is rooted, running The Xperia Z2 purple live wallpaper, the frustrating to used Xperia keyboard, Xperia apps including the Walkman app - my Personal favorite. Now it is on to picking up my 925 from the shop next week.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-09-2014 06:39 PM
    Seems like a busy weekend for you . Though I didn't get when you said " NJ transit to go to NYC to get a 4'11" Asian woman Walkman all over it"
    That is the frustrating Xperia keyboard at work. I'm going to see a masseuse i used in NYC midtown so she can work on my back. She is really petite...probably 5 feet tall. These are the things a man has to do when he doesn't have a car...

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-09-2014 06:41 PM
    greetings from baltimore
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-09-2014 06:43 PM
    That is the frustrating Xperia keyboard at work. I'm going to see a masseuse i used in NYC midtown so she can work on my back. She is really petite...probably 5 feet tall. These are the things a man has to do when he doesn't have a car...

Ooooh ok I understand now . That keyboard isn't really good ._. Just like the iOS keyboard . Enjoy that message !
    08-09-2014 07:10 PM
    greetings from baltimore
    Getting from Cali !
    08-09-2014 07:10 PM
    Ooooh ok I understand now . That keyboard isn't really good ._. Just like the iOS keyboard . Enjoy that message !
    The Xperia keyboard is much better than the one you use in iOS - in my opinion. I am not into swype, so for me the best keyboard I've used is On WP. The Android L. keyboard is really nice too. On most keyboards because i hit the space bar with my right thumb, it usually registers as me hitting the letter "B". That happens a whole lot less on both the Android L and WP keyboards.

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-09-2014 08:27 PM
    Enjoy that message !
    Thanks. The massage was good, although my lower back still hurts. Gonna do a few home remedies to get through the rest of the weekend.

08-09-2014 08:29 PM
    I'm sorry for taking the thing out of context, but it's...driving me crazy!
    08-09-2014 09:37 PM
    The Xperia keyboard is much better than the one you use in iOS - in my opinion. I am not into swype, so for me the best keyboard I've used is On WP. The Android L. keyboard is really nice too. On most keyboards because i hit the space bar with my right thumb, it usually registers as me hitting the letter "B". That happens a whole lot less on both the Android L and WP keyboards.

Oh I'm not going up disagree . Any keyboard is better than iOS. I just hate how cramped the keyboard is on iOS. To be frank the keyboard on iOS 7 is worse than the keyboard on iOS 6.
    08-09-2014 09:49 PM
    Thanks. The massage was good, although my lower back still hurts. Gonna do a few home remedies to get through the rest of the weekend.

I wish there was something around here like that here in Orland . I would have to drive 30 min just to get something like that . I heard that tea tree is good for aches
    08-09-2014 09:51 PM
    Lol I would like to know how XD
    08-09-2014 09:52 PM
    Oh I'm not going up disagree . Any keyboard is better than iOS. I just hate how cramped the keyboard is on iOS. To be frank the keyboard on iOS 7 is worse than the keyboard on iOS 6.
    What? I like the spacing for the iOS keyboard. To each his own, I guess.

My problem with the iOS keyboard is that it looks less elegant on larger screens.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-09-2014 09:52 PM
    I wish there was something around here like that here in Orland . I would have to drive 30 min just to get something like that . I heard that tea tree is good for aches
    Tea tree is good. I went old school though: Tiger Balm.

Post approved by Nexus 5
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-09-2014 10:03 PM
    Lol! How so?

Post approved by Nexus 5
    08-09-2014 10:05 PM

My problem with the iOS keyboard is that it looks less elegant on larger screens.
    I'll agree...the spacing is the only thing I like about the iOS keyboard.

Post approved by Nexus 5
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    08-09-2014 10:05 PM
    Lol! How so?

Post approved by Nexus 5
    It just sounds so...wrong!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-09-2014 10:32 PM
    It just sounds so...wrong!
    But, it feels so right!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-09-2014 10:33 PM
    HTC <3

Pun intended.
    08-09-2014 10:35 PM

I think it's cramped :/ when I use my phone it's sooooo much better then the tinny letters on iOS :/
    08-09-2014 10:55 PM
    Tea tree is good. I went old school though: Tiger Balm.

Post approved by Nexus 5
    Oh yeah how can I forget that . I always though they was for ladies at one point when I was little. I use it sometimes when someone steps on my feet with cleats when playing soccer. I prefer tea treat because I can buy the liquid bottle and use it in lotion
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-09-2014 10:57 PM
    But, it feels so right!
    Sounds kinky
    08-09-2014 10:58 PM
    im glad this day is almost over ^.^
    08-09-2014 11:15 PM
145,648 ... 32053206320732083209 ...