I know the feeling. That itch happens to me a lot but I don't give in as much anymore.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    its sooo cheep but ill have to wait
    08-10-2014 11:40 PM
    I'm not sure. The temp may be close enough. I typically don't go in the waters on the East Coast unless it is by Florida.

I wonder if they are the same but the way you said that you sleep on the beach makes me think that its warm there
    08-10-2014 11:41 PM
    its sooo cheep but ill have to wait
    I agree. It really is. I was impressed by the design when I played with it. Like I said, it is a great spare or young person who doesn't need much.

08-10-2014 11:55 PM
    I wonder if they are the same but the way you said that you sleep on the beach makes me think that its warm there
    The beach is warm, the waters not so much.
    08-11-2014 12:00 AM
    Well, it's back to reality today. :P
    08-11-2014 12:01 AM
    That's why I tend to watch much of the older documentaries. At least with those the focus was on the animals. I don't care for Wicked Tuna because I don't want to see a reality show about fishermen overfishing a species of fish. The amount of junk on the tube these days is seriously nauseating.

I'll take BBC documentaries over anything from the Discovery Channel or History Channel. Hell even Channel 4 does a better job. :P
    08-11-2014 12:05 AM
    lol such a tinny machine with a turbo XD cute
    Typical American... :P
    08-11-2014 12:06 AM
    and it took you a week :D.. pretty cool
    Well it could take less time but if you want to see anything you need time. I would have preferred longer than a week but it gets expensive.

Had we known that Strasbourg was so nice we would have stayed two nights, for example.

We'll be heading back to France soon anyway. :P Our nephew and his wife from Australia are coming to visit. We don't know they're complete schedule yet but they're coming for some time.
    08-11-2014 12:11 AM

True :D. It must be big although not so powerful.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-11-2014 12:25 AM
    I'll take BBC documentaries over anything from the Discovery Channel or History Channel. Hell even Channel 4 does a better job. :P

I wish we had more BBC programs. We only have knowledge and entertainment. Speaking of BBC, yesterday was aired 1. of 3 episodes about classic cars I think which is made by James May, I must watch it.
    08-11-2014 12:28 AM
    hmm I wonder what news holds for tomorrow :D
    08-11-2014 12:36 AM
    I agree. It really is. I was impressed by the design when I played with it. Like I said, it is a great spare or young person who doesn't need much.

maybe if the 830 isn't up to stuff ill end up getting the 925 or the 635
    08-11-2014 12:38 AM
    ha ha ha ! /s :P
    08-11-2014 12:39 AM
    Well it could take less time but if you want to see anything you need time. I would have preferred longer than a week but it gets expensive.

Had we known that Strasbourg was so nice we would have stayed two nights, for example.

We'll be heading back to France soon anyway. :P Our nephew and his wife from Australia are coming to visit. We don't know they're complete schedule yet but they're coming for some time.
    looks like you liked the mustered from France ;P
    08-11-2014 12:41 AM
    looks like you liked the mustered from France ;P
    I like a lot of things from France. The food, the people and the culture. The county itself is beautiful too.
    08-11-2014 12:43 AM
    True :D. It must be big although not so powerful.
    its cute because its turbo charging a small 3 cylinder :3. now it would be even more cuter is it was supercharged :D.
    08-11-2014 12:44 AM
    I like a lot of things from France. The food, the people and the culture. The county itself is beautiful too.
    lets see if I could go to France before I grow too old :P.
    08-11-2014 12:46 AM
    I wish we had more BBC programs. We only have knowledge and entertainment. Speaking of BBC, yesterday was aired 1. of 3 episodes about classic cars I think which is made by James May, I must watch it.
    Not sure how the distribution thing works with the BBC. As a tax payer I pay for the BBC. So not sure what time period it needs before being released elsewhere.

That James May one is about cars for the people. Or should I say the one that's airing here now is.
    08-11-2014 12:48 AM
    Just make sure you go to other places in France than just Paris. Paris isn't a good example of France or French people.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-11-2014 12:50 AM
    Just make sure you go to other places in France than just Paris. Paris isn't a good example of France or French people.
    I figured that because my French professor ,who studied there, said go visit France in your life time but not Paris.
    08-11-2014 12:54 AM
    Depends what you consider old. My whole life changed at 32. In life don't take anything as the norm. Things can change rather quickly.
    08-11-2014 12:55 AM
    I figured that because my French professor ,who studied there, said go visit France in your life time but not Paris.
    Paris is beautiful and there are nice people there but it is a big city with all the issues those things have. There are a lot of people wanting your money there, some can be quite aggressive. In the EU there are a lot of scams running as well.
    08-11-2014 12:58 AM
    Depends what you consider old. My whole life changed at 32. In life don't take anything as the norm. Things can change rather quickly.
    I mean in the sense of once I get too old like say 60,70 or even 80 I wouldn't be able to enjoy it the same way if I was 20 when I go
    08-11-2014 01:02 AM
    Paris is beautiful and there are nice people there but it is a big city with all the issues those things have. There are a lot of people wanting your money there, some can be quite aggressive. In the EU there are a lot of scams running as well.
    I will make sure to visit mustard ! ;P
    08-11-2014 01:02 AM
    well im off... good night and good morning
    08-11-2014 01:08 AM
142,726 ... 32093210321132123213 ...