He's just being friendly
    I don't really care. Are you his family? I'm sure he needs a hug now.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 08-11-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    08-11-2014 03:24 PM
    I don't read really care. Are you his family? I'm sure he needs a hug now.
    It's good to know you don't read but that's not relevant. It's not your day is it?
    08-11-2014 03:26 PM
    Is it too kiddish?
    It's too kittyish but if that's what you like, go for it. This is lightweight compared to how hard I've seen some Asian girls do their phones...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    08-11-2014 03:33 PM
    Or 800 :D
    No point of them putting a S800 on this and selling it with VZW as it will clash with the Icon...I doubt they will put in the S600 chips but I hope I'm wrong...

08-11-2014 03:35 PM
    It's too kittyish but if that's what you like, go for it. This is lightweight compared to how hard I've seen some Asian girls do their phones...

oh gosh ...... its crazy ... I remember one time that my Laos friend would deck out and change stuff on her LG G2. I didn't think it was a phone at a time
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-11-2014 03:36 PM
    It's good to know you don't read but that's not relevant. It's not your day is it?
    don't got there man .... >.<
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-11-2014 03:36 PM
    No point of them putting a S800 on this and selling it with VZW as it will clash with the Icon...I doubt they will put in the S600 chips but I hope I'm wrong...

yup that's what I was thinking. they will mostly put a SD 400 or maybe just maybe a SD 600
    08-11-2014 03:37 PM
    don't got there man .... >.<
    I'm sorry, but he was going crazy at someone who didn't even do anything wrong!
    08-11-2014 03:40 PM
    " It's good to know you don't read but that's not relevant." Funny enough, this comment applies to the relevance of your post I just quoted...

Boy, it's **** like this that should tell you not to quit your day job to be a firefighter because all you're doing is coming in a pouring gasoline into an open flame. Suggestion: let that one alone.

08-11-2014 03:41 PM
    Ha. Typo. Damn Android keyboard... :/

Just let go. :) Let's just say the other guy and I don't really get along well and sometimes his comments have a tendency to just irritate me to no end. I'm not the only one either. I not sure he realises he's being annoying but there's a certain arrogance to his style of writing that makes me suspect he does.
    kmji1957 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-11-2014 03:41 PM
    well remember we don't know how the person on the other side is expressing him/herself. hes not mad but hes being serious. I mean its not he first time he pisses off a regular. its that sometimes he gives off a condescending attitude :/
    kmji1957 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-11-2014 03:42 PM
    You missed the first act a while back. He hasn't grown on me.
    MSFTisMIA and kmji1957 like this.
    08-11-2014 03:42 PM
    There is a ton of back story you clearly are not aware of. Just roll with Sahib's suggestion and leave it alone...if you want to know the history, go back 4 weeks ago in the thread and you'll find it...

08-11-2014 03:43 PM
    " It's good to know you don't read but that's not relevant." Funny enough, this comment applies to the relevance of your post I just quoted...

Boy, it's **** like this that should tell you not to quit your day job to be a firefighter because all you're doing is coming in a pouring gasoline into an open flame. Suggestion: let that one alone.

I'm perfectly fine. It's only the young hot head who will make a scene. :P
    MSFTisMIA and kmji1957 like this.
    Ha. Typo. Damn Android keyboard... :/

Just let go. :) Let's just say the other guy and I don't really get along well and sometimes his comments have a tendency to just irritate me to no end. I'm not the only one either. I not sure he realises he's being annoying but there's a certain arrogance to his style of writing that makes me suspect he does.
    It's cool papi, I was just having a laugh :P I get what you're saying but not sure he was purposely being arrogant is all 😋
    Edit: Didn't realize this was a 4 week long argument, in that case he probably was being arrogant and I apologize
    Edit again: Changed my mind. It doesn't make sense still
    Last edited by greedypnguin; 08-11-2014 at 04:06 PM.
    It's cool papi, I was just having a laugh :P
    Don't call me papi..

I get what you're saying but not sure he was purposely being arrogant is all
    He's a bit of firecracker. You need to read his previous stuff to understand. He goes off quite nicely. Saying all kinds of insulting stuff. Usually with little provocation.
    08-11-2014 03:46 PM
    Don't call me papi..

He's a bit of firecracker. You need to read his previous stuff to understand. He goes off quite nicely. Saying all kinds of insulting stuff. Usually with little provocation.
    Coolio 😊
    08-11-2014 03:48 PM
    I'm perfectly fine. It's only the young hot head who will make a scene. :P
    I know you're good and you can handle you in a scrap. Not worried.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-11-2014 03:48 PM
    Hey Rue, couple pages ago you mentioned you don't like pics L920 does. I think I know what you mean with that. When it's dark outside and you have lights around and you would only like to see a picture which is black and only lights. On the second picture I women like to see stairs for example.
    Btw, Tapatalk for WP still sucks :(
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails edited_imagec3170992-38a2-409d-a944-b2d177205f72_tapatalkeditedimage.jpg   wp_ds20140811-2-.jpg  
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-11-2014 03:57 PM
    You know, it's comments like that is what annoys people.

I'm perfectly fine.

I have a simple suggestion for you, don't try to help me, because I don't need it, or try to be nice to me. I find you condescending. Not sure if you do it purposely but it irks me.
    I don't know if you know English, but I sure do know enough to know that whatever I said wasn't wrong or condescending. I should like to remind you what this is a fun thread and shouldn't be taken seriously. You're just fuelling a fight for no reason. Didn't expect that from someone much older than me....
    08-11-2014 03:59 PM
    I know you're good and you can handle you in a scrap. Not worried.

Nice try
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:00 PM
    I don't really care. Are you his family? I'm sure he needs a hug now.
    That is rude AND condescending. Practice what you preach? Duh.
    greedypnguin likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:01 PM
    Nice try
    I don't get this. But OK, I guess.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:03 PM
    I will have a little minion if the 830 comes out to be true :). I will be copying boo XD
    And we will cut our jeans to make a minion :))
    That is rude AND condescending. Practice what you preach? Duh.
    Exactly.
145,251 ... 32133214321532163217 ...