I'm sorry, but he was going crazy at someone who didn't even do anything wrong!
    Thank you buddy for helping me. At least someone understood who's wrong. Some people in this forum are a little paranoid and jump at opportunities to start a fight, and people here support them even if they are wrong, just because they have been here longer. Have to talk to a mod about this.
    08-11-2014 03:04 PM
    I don't get this. But OK, I guess.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    Oh please. We both know what you were trying to do. I've used that technique more times than you have hairs.
    It's too kittyish but if that's what you like, go for it. This is lightweight compared to how hard I've seen some Asian girls do their phones...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    I've seen them here :| they are too much bling 💍
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    Anyways I had a good lunch which I'll.post in that what did you eat thread 😊

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    Oh please. We both know what you were trying to do. I've used that technique more times than you have hairs.

Trust me when I say this but don't go down that road . :/ I've done that and it didn't go well
    MSFTisMIA and kmji1957 like this.
    08-11-2014 03:07 PM
    Thank you buddy for helping me. At least someone understood who's wrong. Some people in this forum are a little paranoid and jump at opportunities to start a fight, and people here support them even if they are wrong, just because they have been here longer. Have to talk to a mod about this.
    No problem. I don't care about what happened 4 weeks ago but he was being quite hostile and ganging up on you wasn't fair
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-11-2014 03:08 PM
    :| nananana peace!
    08-11-2014 03:08 PM
    And we will cut our jeans to make a minion :))

I would if I had more jeans :p we could be a matching pair !!👖
    08-11-2014 03:09 PM
    Trust me when I say this but don't go down that road . :/ I've done that and it didn't go well
    No, if they think ganging up on one person wasn't going to annoy me they thought wrong.
    hope4wp and S Vaibhav like this.
    08-11-2014 03:09 PM
    I would if I had more jeans :p we could be a matching pair !!👖
    Yes!! :(
    08-11-2014 03:10 PM
    Don't call me papi..

He's a bit of firecracker. You need to read his previous stuff to understand. He goes off quite nicely. Saying all kinds of insulting stuff. Usually with little provocation.
    I've heard lots of insulting stuff from you too, if you want I can dig back and quote them for everyone here.I don't get you, you are the one starting the provocation here, and the insults too.
    greedypnguin likes this.
    08-11-2014 03:12 PM
    You missed the first act a while back. He hasn't grown on me.
    Mutual feelings here bro.....I always tend to be positive and not make someone inferior, but clearly that is not the case with you. I don't get your morals or etiquette. Perhaps you have none as you can't stand a friendly conversation?
    hope4wp and greedypnguin like this.
    08-11-2014 03:15 PM
    No, if they think ganging up on one person wasn't going to annoy me they thought wrong.

It's called being called out . I get called out all the time and does anyone come to my "rescure" ? No because I bring it upon myself. Same thing for him , he's being called out .
    hope4wp and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-11-2014 03:17 PM
    So it's a lovely day isn't it?

We've had some rain. Quite a bit actually. That hurricane that went up the east coast of the US, it's remnants made it's way here.
    08-11-2014 03:19 PM
    It's called being called out . I get called out all the time and does anyone come to my "rescure" ? No because I bring it upon myself. Same thing for him , he's being called out .
    I'm always there to do what's right, tell me if you need any help. :)
    Mutual feelings here bro.....I always tend to be positive and not make someone inferior, but clearly that is not the case with you. I don't get your morals or etiquette. Perhaps you have none as you can't stand a friendly conversation?
    Hum honge kaamiyaaaab....hum honge kaaaamiyaaaab.....hum honge kaaaamiyaaab ek dinnnnnnn.... :p
    This is where I got confused. Scrolling back a few pages he was being considerably hostile when you made a suggestion. I get it if you started for example cursing him and full on arguing but I don't see the argument bit. Just the hostility from one person. The whole forum doesn't revolve around you, if someone says something you don't like, don't reply.
    08-11-2014 03:20 PM

>.< I don't think its very mature to tell an adult that he has no etiquette or Morals. Think about it you just said that he might not have etiquette but isn't it proper etiquette to respect your elders even though you disagree with him?
    08-11-2014 03:20 PM
    Nope. This is holding a grudge against someone about something that happened weeks ago.
    08-11-2014 03:21 PM
    I'm always there to do what's right, tell me if you need any help. :)

It's not about being right all the time :/ or trying to say" I have the reason "
    08-11-2014 03:22 PM
    >.< I don't think its very mature to tell an adult that he has no etiquette or Morals. Think about it you just said that he might not have etiquette but isn't it proper etiquette to respect your elders even though you disagree with him?
    That would imply he acted like an adult. Age isn't the only factor. Holding a grudge against a teen isn't the adult thing to do
    08-11-2014 03:22 PM
    I know, but the question is, do I do that even if he's wrong? :|
    08-11-2014 03:23 PM
    Where's the popcorn...
    08-11-2014 03:24 PM
    Nope. This is holding a grudge against someone about something that happened weeks ago.

They never bring it up or "attack" him.also look back and you can see he brings up the past or uses something to bring it up again. I'm only saying what I see
    08-11-2014 03:24 PM
    Hum honge kaamiyaaaab....hum honge kaaaamiyaaaab.....hum honge kaaaamiyaaab ek dinnnnnnn.... :p
    Are yaar Vo mujhe tang kar raha h.....Galti uski h meri nahi :|
    Kya Karun :(
    hope4wp likes this.
    08-11-2014 03:25 PM
142,809 ... 32143215321632173218 ...