This is where I got confused. Scrolling back a few pages he was being considerably hostile when you made a suggestion. I get it if you started for example cursing him and full on arguing but I don't see the argument bit. Just the hostility from one person. The whole forum doesn't revolve around you, if someone says something you don't like, don't reply.
    I usually don't, but this time I got worked up as I couldn't stand the insult. But you are right, I will heed your advice the next time someone insults me, however dire it may be.
    08-11-2014 04:27 PM
    That would imply he acted like an adult. Age isn't the only factor. Holding a grudge against a teen isn't the adult thing to do

That's not implying anything. Neither rue/Mia / chereu/ hold a grudge. They just tell him to cool it with the condensing attitude. Instead of taking it as advice he fires back.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:28 PM
    They never bring it up or "attack" him.also look back and you can see he brings up the past or uses something to bring it up again. I'm only saying what I see
    No he didn't bring it up be he was attacking him(figuratively obviously). If you say otherwise you're kidding yourself
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:28 PM
    Shaib it's a losing battle with them. They obviously have their opinions. Let them have it. Don't waste your time.
    kmji1957 likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:29 PM
    That's not implying anything. Neither rue/Mia / chereu/ hold a grudge. They just tell him to cool it with the condensing attitude. Instead of taking it as advice he fires back.
    I don't see the condensing attitude. Please point it out.
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    They never bring it up or "attack" him.also look back and you can see he brings up the past or uses something to bring it up again. I'm only saying what I see
    My net is a 512kbps broadband, so by the time I'm typing a reply, you guys have already posted dozens of comments. So I have to scroll back.
    I know, but the question is, do I do that even if he's wrong? :|

Yup because it never fits well or looks well when you tell an adult he/she is wrong when other people are present. Do it when people aren't around then have a talk with what you have a problem with. That way you don't get labeled as a disrespectful teen. Again in only telling you out of experience
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:32 PM
    Mia doesn't, but Chregu and nlarue do, unfortunately. I feel that they are condescending,not me. Even when I'm polite they lash back, so I don't get the part where I'm condescending. The argument is always started by him, not me. Don't see you saying the same thing to him :(
    greedypnguin likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:34 PM
    I don't see the condensing attitude. Please point it out.

It's hard to point that out on the internet because in lacking the voice of tone, Facial expressions, way of saying it. When you read the whole covo and take time to read it then you know " alright he's being a little condescending"
    08-11-2014 04:35 PM
    Yup because it never fits well or looks well when you tell an adult he/she is wrong when other people are present. Do it when people aren't around then have a talk with what you have a problem with. That way you don't get labeled as a disrespectful teen. Again in only telling you out of experience
    I have no qualms being told I'm wrong. Just point out where I am wrong and prove to me I'm wrong. That's always been my point.

The problem I have is that they young one has a tendency to say things that get up people's back. Whether purposely or not I don't know. I didn't say anything overly provocative other than tell him I don't need his advice or to talk to me. I didn't use foul language and simply indicated my opinion of how he acts. I don't see that I'm wrong in my opinion. The boy has a problem taking criticism to the point that he insults the other person deeply.
    08-11-2014 04:36 PM
    I have no qualms being told I'm wrong. Just point out where I am wrong and prove to me I'm wrong. That's always been my point.

The problem I have is that they young one has a tendency to say things that get up people's back. Whether purposely or not I don't know. I didn't say anything overly provocative other than tell him I don't need his advice or to talk to me. I didn't use foul language and simply indicated my opinion of how he acts. I don't see that I'm wrong in my opinion. The boy has a problem taking criticism to the point that he insults the other person deeply.
    That family insult you said earlier was not needed. I found that foul.
    08-11-2014 04:38 PM
    Mia doesn't, but Chregu and nlarue do, unfortunately. I feel that they are condescending,not me. Even when I'm polite they lash back, so I don't get the part where I'm condescending. The argument is always started by him, not me. Don't see you saying the same thing to him :(

I've been on this part of the forum and I know enough that they aren't condescending or try to. They are telling you to " cool it" with some of your post. I get that you are trying to be nice but when you say" hey I'm in the right and you are wrong " you give way to an argument. You have to be the person that walks away from a potential fight . That way you keep the peace between people and avoid unnecessary fights
    08-11-2014 04:39 PM
    That family insult you said earlier was not needed. I found that foul.
    And you say I need a lesson in English? That was not an insult. That was merely me being sarcastic. You obviously don't understand English well. Maybe that's your issue.
    08-11-2014 04:41 PM
    You can take alot with what rue and I said or you can ignore it its up to you man
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    08-11-2014 04:42 PM
    Are yaar Vo mujhe tang kar raha h.....Galti uski h meri nahi :|
    Kya Karun :(
    Toh chorh do usko ladne ka faayda ni hai :p ulta chor kotwal ko daante<-- aisa hai
    08-11-2014 04:43 PM
    And you say I need a lesson in English? That was not an insult. That was merely me being sarcastic. You obviously don't understand English well. Maybe that's your issue.
    If I said something like that in front of my friends or family, they would deem it as an insult. I don't see why it should not be an insult in an internet forum.
    boo English ._.
    greedypnguin likes this.
    But it can be seen as an insult depending on perspective and personal idiocy tolerance. Exactly what you were arguing before. Also that came out really condensing
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:44 PM
    boo English ._.
    I just said leave him...there's no point in fighting!
    08-11-2014 04:45 PM
    Toh chorh do usko ladne ka faayda ni hai :p ulta chor kotwal ko daante<-- aisa hai
    Bat to Sai h.... Ok chodh hi deta hun fir :/
    08-11-2014 04:46 PM
    If I said something like that in front of my friends or family, they would deem it as an insult. I don't see why it should not be an insult in an internet forum.

Be he's not a friend or family :/ you can't go around telling people you don't know enough to tell him that. It's like you telling me I need to learn Spanish :/ I wouldn't take it well
    08-11-2014 04:46 PM
    This is an international forum, not your home town. If I wanted to insult you I would. It was merely a sarcastic remark. Nothing more.
    08-11-2014 04:47 PM
    Bat to Sai h.... Ok chodh hi deta hun fir :/

Orale .....English >.<
    08-11-2014 04:47 PM
    I like Google Chrome, it has an add on with which I can watch BBC iPlayer in Slovenia( or any other country for that matter).
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    08-11-2014 04:49 PM
    I like Google Chrome, it has an add on with which I can watch BBC iPlayer in Slovenia( or any other country for that matter).

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

iE11 FTW
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-11-2014 04:51 PM
145,277 ... 32153216321732183219 ...