Anyhow, I'm going to get some sleep. I'll thumb through in the morning to see what I've missed.

It has been interesting using a Nexus again as a daily driver for the past two weeks. I've missed WP sometimes, and sometimes I haven't. I need to clean up my contacts though because they look crappy on Android even though it is from the WP email.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-11-2014 11:15 PM
    Anyhow, I'm going to get some sleep. I'll thumb through in the morning to see what I've missed.

It has been interesting using a Nexus again as a daily driver for the past two weeks. I've missed WP sometimes, and sometimes I haven't. I need to clean up my contacts though because they look crappy on Android even though it is from the WP email.

no matter how much I dislike google I like the nexus line. just something about it
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-11-2014 11:21 PM
    Yeah 63 :(
    he was in his prime !
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-11-2014 11:22 PM
    Honestly, of all the regulars only me, LMZR and Rue are native English speakers. Everyone else who are consistent regulars English is their second language. Of the group of regulars - India has 3 people, 1 KSA, 1 Swiss, 1 German, 1 Philippino. I could go on and on. But what everyone does do is ask questions whenever people are trying to point out things in a manner that says they are trying to get on the same page. People will tell you if they are kidding or not if you ask politely.

You're the only person of recent memory who has kept putting out this vibe of "i wasn't the one who started the argument". It isn't the first time. Its been the same type deal at for 2-3 instances. This thread is a year old and all the regulars here have been there from the beginning. The thread has such a high post count because a lot of different topics get talked about here. Most of it is quality, hence why a lot of people read it and enjoy it but don't always post or have to feel like they need to. People agree to disagree a lot here, but do so in a healthy manner. You don't have to talk to everyone who posts here, but it is about how you show respect to people by asking questions in a way you're just trying to understand. Part of that means being introspective enough to say " that part was my fault" - not to do so in a cherry picking / assigning blame kinda way, but to show genuine insight and introspection.

Take a moment to Bing/Google/etc "Social Media/Online decorum" and maybe you'll get what I'm saying. I'm not going to try to help you out with this one after today. If I feel I'm seeing the same thing, I'll skip your posts...if I feel you're doing that and it is directed at me, I'll call you out on it. Not holding grudges but I'm just putting what it is out there.

Who are the other 2 Indians here? Never met them before! :) Just asking :)
    08-11-2014 11:25 PM
    im having a marshmallowgasm !!!!
    08-11-2014 11:57 PM
    Who are the other 2 Indians here? Never met them before! :) Just asking :)
    uhhh sho ( hes an ambassador) and I think 99( also an ambassador)
    08-11-2014 11:58 PM
    uhhh sho ( hes an ambassador) and I think 99( also an ambassador)
    Correct. But I don't think they live in India.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-11-2014 11:59 PM
    im having a marshmallowgasm !!!!
    Don't remember the last time I had those.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-12-2014 12:02 AM
    I had things to say but I've decided fk it and move on. I just won't bother.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    08-12-2014 12:03 AM
    he was in his prime !
    Looks like it was suicide... Sad really.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-12-2014 12:06 AM
    Correct. But I don't think they live in India.
    One does and the other does not
    08-12-2014 12:24 AM
    One does and the other does not
    I wasn't sure about shu.
    08-12-2014 12:27 AM
    I wasn't sure about shu.
    I believe he lives in New Delhi.
    08-12-2014 12:28 AM
    I might have him mixed with someone else I often got the impression he lived somewhere else.
    08-12-2014 12:54 AM
    Don't remember the last time I had those.
    it feels awesome ! its all tingly
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-12-2014 12:57 AM
    I know hes in india
    08-12-2014 12:58 AM
    well im off to sleep .... .good night and good morning
    08-12-2014 01:00 AM
    Honestly, of all the regulars only me, LMZR and Rue are native English speakers. Everyone else who are consistent regulars English is their second language. Of the group of regulars - India has 3 people, 1 KSA, 1 Swiss, 1 German, 1 Philippino.
    Who is German? Did I miss anything. And you forget me, I'm the from Slovenia ;).
    And for good night to sahib and good morning to east part of the world (and the rest of the Europe :) )
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    08-12-2014 01:23 AM
    99 is Indian :O
    08-12-2014 01:29 AM
    My nephew isn't sleeping! FML!
    08-12-2014 01:29 AM
    Who is German? Did I miss anything. And you forget me, I'm the from Slovenia ;).
    And for good night to sahib and good morning to east part of the world (and the rest of the Europe :) )
    I can't remember who's German but we do have one Fin as well. :)
    08-12-2014 02:04 AM
    99 is Indian :O
    You didn't know??? :O
    08-12-2014 02:05 AM
    I have to verify this (cause I'm horrible at remembering these things) but I believe my sister in law's family is from Slovenia.
    08-12-2014 02:06 AM
    I have to verify this (cause I'm horrible at remembering these things) but I believe my sister in law's family is from Slovenia.

Cool :) just keep in mind Slovenia=/Slovakia ;)
    08-12-2014 03:29 AM
    Cool :) just keep in mind Slovenia=/Slovakia ;)
    Yeah. That's where I'm unsure. :P
    Sport Driver likes this.
    08-12-2014 03:33 AM
142,845 ... 32183219322032213222 ...