I want to do the same but I don't print enough at home, so I'm keeping my simple wired printer...for now...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    I have an inkjet used mostly for the scanner and a colour laser that my wife uses for her business. Since we use laptops having wireless printers made more sense and you can put them in places that are out of the way. :) Both printers were pretty cheap too so no complaints other than refills...
    08-12-2014 02:56 PM
    I like the fact tonners refiles last longer and are cheaper to refill then cartages >.<
    08-12-2014 02:59 PM
    yeah I have a print server set up at my desktop. its much easier than a home group ( network admin here) the reason why I haven't changed it to a surface Is because the surface line doesn't have printer drivers ( I think) so I cant print on my surface. that's why I have to use a wireless printer so I can use wifi direct
    Ok 👌 😊 Which brand's printer is your preference right now? :-o :curious:
    08-12-2014 02:59 PM
    I like the fact tonners refiles last longer and are cheaper to refill then cartages >.<
    We get new cartridges instead of refills. Just easier and cleaner. We found a way around another thing that stops printing by simply cleaning it out and not having to buy a new one. There's this toner dust collector thing. When it's full they recommend replacing I just cleaned it and it works fine. Saved some money.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-12-2014 03:01 PM
    Ok Which brand's printer is your preference right now? :-o :curious:
    I don't really care for a printer brand because they all work fine. unless you cheep out and get a cheap Chinese knock off brand. right now im rocking a cannon image class
    08-12-2014 03:03 PM
    o.o you never printed stuff D:??
    I did....I had 3 printers..!! But never really needed it :p I used to email my dad and he used to get it printed!
    08-12-2014 03:04 PM
    We get new cartridges instead of refills. Just easier and cleaner. We found a way around another thing that stops printing by simply cleaning it out and not having to buy a new one. There's this toner dust collector thing. When it's full they recommend replacing I just cleaned it and it works fine. Saved some money.
    I go get the toner to get refiled :) I never had the toner dust collector because I guess its clean and we use it a lot o.o
    08-12-2014 03:05 PM
    I did....I had 3 printers..!! But never really needed it :p I used to email my dad and he used to get it printed!
    whoa o.o..... that's new to me
    08-12-2014 03:05 PM
    I have an inkjet used mostly for the scanner and a colour laser that my wife uses for her business. Since we use laptops having wireless printers made more sense and you can put them in places that are out of the way. :) Both printers were pretty cheap too so no complaints other than refills...
    Cool setup. Most days I'd print at worm of I had to print anything but my cheapo at home works well.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-12-2014 03:18 PM
    Cool setup. Most days I'd print at worm of I had to print anything but my cheapo at home works well.

The inkjet is a Lexmark that cost me 50. The laser is a colour Samsung that cost 120. So no complaints. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-12-2014 03:20 PM
    The inkjet is a Lexmark that cost me 50. The laser is a colour Samsung that cost 120. So no complaints. :)
    Cool. How was phyiso? Any hot plans for later that are forum friendly?

08-12-2014 03:35 PM
    Cool. How was phyiso? Any hot plans for later that are forum friendly?

Physio was fine. Foot is doing better. Not sure what to say about later... :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-12-2014 03:38 PM
    Yo where is snowflake!?
    Sport Driver likes this.
    08-12-2014 03:41 PM
    Yo where is snowflake!?

I don't know. Maybe he is lost somewhere in the UK, maybe rue should try to find him :D

Rue, I would like to ask you something, could you post a link to devices in Google play to test if I can access it with chrome add on ?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-12-2014 04:26 PM
    Physio was fine. Foot is doing better. Not sure what to say about later... :P
    Glad the foot is doing better.

Good luck with any plans for later...

08-12-2014 04:49 PM
    Glad to see my repair guy holding up OK after the robbery. His shelves are clean by 50% from what I saw 2 weeks ago... Looks like he lost about $35K worth of merchandize.

Glad he, the wife and his brother aren't hurt. They'll bounce back, but that's a tough break.

sahib lopez and hope4wp like this.
    08-12-2014 05:29 PM
    Glad the foot is doing better.

Good luck with any plans for later...

iPadding, woot, woot!
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-12-2014 05:32 PM
    Glad to see my repair guy holding up OK after the robbery. His shelves are clean by 50% from what I saw 2 weeks ago... Looks like he lost about $35K worth of merchandize.

Glad he, the wife and his brother aren't hurt. They'll bounce back, but that's a tough break.

That is indeed good to hear. How is your 925 doing, BTW?
    Your other one is doing just fine:-)
    08-12-2014 05:33 PM
    its not my day D:
    And it is not tri-tip day either:-)
    08-12-2014 05:36 PM
    I have been wanting to get a wireless Multi Function Color Laser but headquarters is firm on using what we have, which is a wired Multi Function Laser. Oh well, I am not really fighting that battle:-)
    08-12-2014 05:37 PM
    And it is not tri-tip day either:-)
    :( I wish it was Friday
    08-12-2014 05:45 PM
    I have been wanting to get a wireless Multi Function Color Laser but headquarters is firm on using what we have, which is a wired Multi Function Laser. Oh well, I am not really fighting that battle:-)
    Wireless .....wireless ...wireless :p !!!
    08-12-2014 05:46 PM
    You know I though my sister bought pizza but it was just her cupcakes :(
    08-12-2014 05:46 PM
    You know I though my sister bought pizza but it was just her cupcakes :(
    Pictures of the cupcakes via your rare Cyan Nokia Lumia 810....
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    08-12-2014 05:50 PM
    That is indeed good to hear. How is your 925 doing, BTW?
    Your other one is doing just fine:-)
    Lol. I can only have one 925 - the one I just got back. Gonna update it to DP 8.1.1 later.

08-12-2014 06:53 PM
144,783 ... 32243225322632273228 ...