WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And without you the thread is much more boring to me. It's a vicious circle of boredom ;-)

Thanks for the compliment. :) It's nice to about interesting things. However it's never easy on this thread. :/

I think the thread is pretty boring without you to btw.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I haven't had much to say myself lately. Sahib and his new friend seem to be tearing up the thread lately. :p

That is true 😊 . But who m everyone has their time when post. Mostly everyone posts when im asleep. Then I wake up and everyone is gone 😢

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the compliment. :) It's nice to about interesting things. However it's never easy on this thread. :/

I think the thread is pretty boring without you to btw.

Okay, let me tell you about what's going on in my life at the moment.

I can't proceed in the lab with my experiments, because I have a problem cloning. And the person I could ask for advice has no time to talk, because she is stressed as she has to go to a ballet in time.

Tonight I meet the people from my previous lab for dinner at my old bosses house. This will be interesting.

What else, I got a muffin today as it is a friend's birthday. I also ate ice cream twice today.

My girlfriend doesn't have time for a coffee break, I have time as I can't ask for advice regarding my problem.

And it seems nobody is arguing with my anymore on the Intel Surface article on the main page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99