WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

To me, people should be able to wear what they want. You're probably thinking about it because you're either A seeing it live or B seeing it on music videos. Those hyped up sexualized things that sell music. :p

its A :p in college I see it a lot more than in high school :O . I can see their..... nvm :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Especially on someone that is mowing a yard or doing some activity where they they look odd with one hand awkwardly holding their jeans up.

hahahhaha those are the funny ones :p or when they try to run while holding their jeans up :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

what is there to be impressed by :p?

You said they wanted to show off their boxers, I said I'm not impressed.

I remember a few years back when Eminem wore this fashion and someone made a big deal that during a concert he was wearing Calvin Cline. Oh look a multimillionaire can wear Calvin Cline!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its not my fault. like I said before there is going to be a point where they aren't going to wear anything >.<

That's what's known as a short skirt... a real short one... :p

But again, doesn't mean anything. It's what meaning we as stupid males put into it. A girl should be able to wear what she wants. It's not slutty or wrong. It's what she wants to wear. Of course we can go on about the sexualisation of women and all that...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You said they wanted to show off their boxers, I said I'm not impressed.

I remember a few years back when Eminem wore this fashion and someone made a big deal that during a concert he was wearing Calvin Cline. Oh look a multimillionaire can wear Calvin Cline!

and now a lot of guys are doing this x.x

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

and now a lot of guys are doing this x.x

They were doing it back then too. This stupid fashion won't go away like it should. :p I hated it back then and I still hate it now. :p

It's sort of like "Oh look at me I can afford discounted Calvin Cline's"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's what's known as a short skirt... a real short one... :p

But again, doesn't mean anything. It's what meaning we as stupid males put into it. A girl should be able to wear what she wants. It's not slutty or wrong. It's what she wants to wear. Of course we can go on about the sexualisation of women and all that...

kinda hard for a girl to do that since I can see a lot of guys looking at her direction :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion