Ah, my mistake then. So you didn't get lucky huh?
    :P I did my fair share of dancing ;) but no I didn't . oh well maybe is not my time yet
    08-18-2014 12:14 AM
    No you're in a time warp. I haven't had visitors here this year yet. I might have mentioned earlier that they are coming though that was just last week at most.
    x.x yup im so lost.. ahh that hurts my head just trying to figure it out XD
    08-18-2014 12:15 AM
    ._. Paris ? Hmmm all the croissants in the world :3 !!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I'll say this for you and Traveller, I've yet to have better croissants outside of France. There is no comparison.

Saying that, their bread, cheese and produce in general is better than any place I've been at this stage.
    08-18-2014 12:16 AM
    x.x yup im so lost.. ahh that hurts my head just trying to figure it out XD
    I'd say you were smoking something but I know you don't. Lost in anime. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-18-2014 12:18 AM
    I'll say this for you and Traveller, I've yet to have better croissants outside of France. There is no comparison.

Saying that, their bread, cheese and produce in general is better than any place I've been at this stage.
    and I thought the croissants here were awesome :P
    08-18-2014 12:20 AM
    I know I'm a hypocrite by agreeing with you, but I generally recommend you go out and make "friends," whatever they are. For comparison, here's how a day (disregarding the forums I go to) turns out:
    >Watch anime/play game/do something
    >Feel good
    >Effects wear off
    >Realize that I'm all alone
    >Get sad
    >Wait, there's this anime with lots of feels I've been wanting to watch.
    >Go watch said anime
    >Holy crap that's beautiful
    >FEELS FEELS FEELS
    >Get more sad
    >Cry self to sleep

Exaggerated cycle, I know. I never really get to the deep end anymore because I couldn't find any anime that tugged at my heartstrings so mercilessly, but you know what I mean!
    You need to find a community outside of the internet. You should move to Japan or even the UK. You would easily fit in with all the other anime communities. :P They seem nice enough.
    08-18-2014 12:21 AM
    I'd say you were smoking something but I know you don't. Lost in anime. :P
    im not sure myself anymore x.x maybe its the combination of the neigerbors and their weed smell or the anime. maybe both D:..... all I know is my head is stuck :P
    08-18-2014 12:21 AM
    and I thought the croissants here were awesome :P
    The flour they use is simply amazing. That's the difference.
    08-18-2014 12:22 AM
    :P I did my fair share of dancing ;) but no I didn't . oh well maybe is not my time yet
    Hopefully with someone? Preferably unattached?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-18-2014 12:24 AM
    You need to find a community outside of the internet. You should move to Japan or even the UK. You would easily fit in with all the other anime communities. :P They seem nice enough.
    I had this thing called a life before I left high school ;) ill get it back soon enough >:) and when I do I will come back to my plans of being king !
    08-18-2014 12:24 AM
    Hopefully with someone? Preferably unattached?
    well of course I cant dance by myself :p duh rue get with the program and the last party I went too I knew half the girls ( I danced with them before) and the other half... to young for me. don't want their fathers getting all mad at me
    08-18-2014 12:26 AM
    I had this thing called a life before I left high school ;) ill get it back soon enough >:) and when I do I will come back to my plans of being king !
    I personally think you need to get out of Orland for a bit, if not permanently. Just a thought thought.

You need to head to a larger city and experience a different life. A bit more fast, fun and free.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 08-18-2014 at 05:18 AM.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-18-2014 12:27 AM
    The flour they use is simply amazing. That's the difference.
    its no wonder why the Germans always went after France in ww1 and ww2 ( I know horrible joke )
    08-18-2014 12:28 AM
    I personally think you need to get out of Orland for a bit, if not permanently. Just a thought though.

You need to head to a larger city and experience a different life. A bit more fast, fun and free.
    I know I may sound like I never get out of my town. I do and I don't mean college . I mean sometimes I do go to big cities just not a lot. I don't like the cities because of how people act. everyone seems so detached and in their own world. when I get a chance to drive in the big cities I always have to be careful not get into a crash because people are so careless.
    08-18-2014 12:32 AM
    well of course I cant dance by myself :p duh rue get with the program and the last party I went too I knew half the girls ( I danced with them before) and the other half... to young for me. don't want their fathers getting all mad at me
    I hope the parents weren't there....
    08-18-2014 12:45 AM
    I know I may sound like I never get out of my town. I do and I don't mean college . I mean sometimes I do go to big cities just not a lot. I don't like the cities because of how people act. everyone seems so detached and in their own world. when I get a chance to drive in the big cities I always have to be careful not get into a crash because people are so careless.
    There a d big difference between visiting a place and living in it.

I'm not saying that you need to move to a huge city but I think getting out of your comfort zone for a couple of years or more would be good for you.
    08-18-2014 12:48 AM
    its no wonder why the Germans always went after France in ww1 and ww2 ( I know horrible joke )
    That is a really bad joke. Really bad.
    08-18-2014 12:52 AM
    I hope the parents weren't there....
    what do you mean ? o.o this was another grad party >.< so parents were there :P
    08-18-2014 12:53 AM
    There a d big difference between visiting a place and living in it.

I'm not saying that you need to move to a huge city but I think getting out of your comfort zone for a couple of years or more would be good for you.
    well im not sure if it going to happen but my family and I and a few friends are planning to go to Utah in a few months. I am looking forward to it because it will be my first time going outside of cali. im not saying its going to happen but its in the panning stages :)
    08-18-2014 12:55 AM
    That is a really bad joke. Really bad.
    well I tired
    08-18-2014 12:56 AM
    what do you mean ? o.o this was another grad party >.< so parents were there :P
    So you weren't really partying then. Now I know why I was confused before.

Yeah you need to get away from there. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-18-2014 12:56 AM
    So you weren't really partying then. Now I know why I was confused before.

Yeah you need to get away from there. :P
    now I want to know.... what is your definition of a party ;)?!
    08-18-2014 12:58 AM
    well im off..... good night and good morning . this is my third time asking but where is snowflake o.o. wasn't the last time he was here he was going to to on vacation or something?
    08-18-2014 01:10 AM
    now I want to know.... what is your definition of a party ;)?!

It doesn't involve having parents there for starters.
    08-18-2014 01:11 AM
    well im not sure if it going to happen but my family and I and a few friends are planning to go to Utah in a few months. I am looking forward to it because it will be my first time going outside of cali. im not saying its going to happen but its in the panning stages :)

Again. My point is that visiting and living are two different things. It's great you're going outside California but it's still a visit.
    08-18-2014 01:13 AM
143,653 ... 32573258325932603261 ...