WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I never mentioned this in the past but I was working on a project for electric buses when I used to live in Canada. They were prototypes but it was interesting.

?
I hope they make electric pickup trucks and multi-wheelers someday.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Woah. You Can SELECT A Word and Change ITS capitalization By PRESSING The caps Lock BUTTON!!! ? ?? ?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

It's that easy to hard reset a phone?! Why would MS do that? If someone unknowingly told someone else to soft reset their phone by doing the hard reset, bad things would happen!
So just to make sure:
Soft reset ➡ just hold power button and slide down
Hard reset ➡ hold power and both volume buttons and slide down

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

After the 8.1 update yesterday, does anyone's phone not make that clicking sound when you turn it off like it used to? Mine stopped making that sound. I thought I might just not me hearing it so I turned both volume levels up and turned it off and still no sound.
The sound is actually under settings you can turn it on or off. Probably just turned off.
I must have accidently turned it off with my 1520's super sensitive screen, which could not always be a good thing in this case. Where do I go to do this?I thought it could have been the settings, but I didn't find it.

Does anyone know where that setting is?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw this black Tesla on the highway close to an hour ago and it was so awesome! It was pouring so you could see the awesome aerodynamics of it - there was water flying around it like it was a plane in a wind tunnel!

i see them a lot in chico and my gosh they are gorgeous in person but not as good as the dodge dart ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No! You lie! (reference to that Congress thing that happened some years ago)

ah I remember that XD so funny but no really that tesla is really nice. its a shame that there isn't a dealer in north cali that sales teslas . I would have to go to so cal to look for one

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

ah I remember that XD so funny but no really that tesla is really nice. its a shame that there isn't a dealer in north cali that sales teslas . I would have to go to so cal to look for one

Tesla doesn't do dealerships like big franchises, they have direct sales stores. I actually had no idea how bad dealerships were compared to direct sales until I learned about Tesla a few years ago.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Tesla doesn't do dealerships like big franchises, they have direct sales stores. I actually had no idea how bad dealerships were compared to direct sales until I learned about Tesla a few years ago.

that would mean I would still have to go all the way to so cal to get it . Im like 5-6 hrs away from silicon valley

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It does. I tried doing a whole bunch of stuff like and etc. and nothing worked. :(

So you updated and have the sound working right?

yeah everything works considering I am using an abandoned device :p have you tried turning on and off your device ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm surprised there aren't more stores in Tesla's HQ state where they have the most legal freedom.

yeah you would of thought that. I can tell you here in north cali, there is nothing with tesla only their super charging stations but that's about it . I can drive all of I-5 from Sacramento to Redding and I don't think you will find tesla stores
you could ask jobs since he lives in so cal .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad