WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
So I did a soft reset by holding down on the volume down and power buttons, waited for the slide down screen to already, slid down,and the phone shut down - but I had to manually turn it back on, it didn't restart. Is thus what a sift reset is? If it is I still don't see how it is different from holding only the power button down.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I dyed a soft reset by holding down on the volume down and power buttons, waited for the slide down screen to already, slid down,and the phone shut down - but I had to manually turn it back on, it didn't restart. Is thus what a sift reset is? If it is I still don't see how it is different from holding only the power button down.

You have to wait till your phone vibrates 😊

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So I did a soft reset by holding down on the volume down and power buttons, waited for the slide down screen to already, slid down,and the phone shut down - but I had to manually turn it back on, it didn't restart. Is thus what a sift reset is? If it is I still don't see how it is different from holding only the power button down.

Oh yeah, it still didn't fix the no sound with locking and unlocking problem.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

You have to wait till your phone vibrates 😊

Ohhhhh! Thanks that did it! But still no fixed. I guess I can just wait until the OS is supported on June 24th or sn update comes out that fixes it whether it was or wasn't supposed to.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ohhhhh! Thanks that did it! But still no fixed. I guess I can just wait until the OS is supported on June 24th or sn update comes out that fixes it whether it was or wasn't supposed to.

Yeah is better to wait and not kill your self over trying to find a solution

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Battery saver turned on at 19% but I don't need it since I still have 6-7 hours left!!! I love this phone.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it's needy* and my bestfriend messaged me :D

Ops and that's cool. Finding long time friends is a good feeling. But now that I think of it , you have lots of best friends ._. I have zero best friends . But I have 5 good friends and Many friends

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Battery saver turned on at 19% but I don't need it since I still have 6-7 hours left!!! I love this phone.

Battery saver should work differently with awesome powerhouses like the 1520 by using the estimated time remaining to determine when to turn it on automatically.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Battery saver should work differently with awesome powerhouses like the 1520 by using the estimated time remaining to determine when to turn it on automatically.

I don't think it's needed im since its not used 24/7 . I like how it is now

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah so I changed my phone on mobile nations passport to the 1520 and if you click my icon on the site to see my profile summary pop-up thing, you'll see they have the wrong phone image - it's the the 1320 instead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire