I still haven't found a coke bottle with my name on it!
    Why would there be a Coke bottle with your name on it?
    09-19-2013 02:54 AM
    Why would there be a Coke bottle with your name on it?
    Though I don't drink coke anymore, there's currently a campaign in the UK with names on coke bottles along with other words like 'friends' etc.
    09-19-2013 03:04 AM
    Morning. Yep.
    What should I do now, what should I do now... so many things on my list.

I'll just see who's around and do my things depending on them.
    That's one way of handling things. :P
    I would like two weeks off
    You just had a four week vacation. :P
    09-19-2013 03:05 AM
    You just had a four week vacation. :P
    It doesn't hurt having more! :P
    09-19-2013 03:06 AM
    That's one way of handling things. :P
    Cloning is the worst thing ever. Everybody has a different opinion how to do things, and it's always the opposite of what the enzyme producers recommend. Well, I'll just try.

Edit: I don't know why I wrote this. Cloning isn't that bad, the different opinions are the worst thing ever.
    Last edited by Chregu; 09-19-2013 at 03:29 AM.
    09-19-2013 03:09 AM
    Cloning is the worst thing ever. Everybody has a different opinion how to do things, and it's always the opposite of what the enzyme producers recommend. Well, I'll just try.

Edit: I don't know why I wrote this. Cloning isn't that bad, the different opinions are the worst thing ever.
    We all have days like that.
    09-19-2013 03:41 AM
    What the tech world is saying - http://www.bing.com/r/19/QGlt3?a=1&m=en-ph
    09-19-2013 03:49 AM
    Sounds like the usual praise for Apple. What's else is new? Come back when you find someone with something useful to say.

I thought you had something more useful, like a decent review of a WP.
    09-19-2013 03:53 AM
    I want the 10,000th post to be awarded $10,000 from BIGPADDY :), that'd be great. Yea it'll be good :p
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-19-2013 04:46 AM
    Lauren Goode, AllThingsD: "While the 5c looks and feels very familiar, it's still a good phone and an improvement over the 5. But its improvements are evolutionary, not revolutionary."

I don't get this comment

The 5c is the iphone 5!!! How can a plastic cover, which is the ONLY change, be an improvement!!!!
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-19-2013 04:48 AM
    Lauren Goode, AllThingsD: "While the 5c looks and feels very familiar, it's still a good phone and an improvement over the 5. But its improvements are evolutionary, not revolutionary."

I don't get this comment

The 5c is the iphone 5!!! How can a plastic cover, which is the ONLY change, be an improvement!!!!
    Because Tim Cooks said so.
    A poor soul was screaming this on youtube, lol.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-19-2013 04:53 AM
    Because Tim Cooks said so.
    A poor soul was screaming this on youtube, lol.
    I mean its an improvement for apple of course. They get to charge for last years model thats now cheaper to make due to the plastic body and get a load more money instead of letting it go for free as usual.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-19-2013 05:01 AM
    I mean its an improvement for apple of course. They get to charge for last years model thats now cheaper to make due to the plastic body and get a load more money instead of letting it go for free as usual.
    I remember buying a chocolate when I was a kid, used to cost a buck.
    One fine day I couldn't find it anywhere and I asked the shopkeeper, he gave me some funny looking one and told me, its the same chocolate just that the wrapper is changed and it costs 2 bucks now, I stopped eating it since that day and am happy I did ;).
    09-19-2013 05:07 AM
    I remember buying a chocolate when I was a kid, used to cost a buck.
    One fine day I couldn't find it anywhere and I asked the shopkeeper, he gave me some funny looking one and told me, its the same chocolate just that the wrapper is changed and it costs 2 bucks now, I stopped eating it since that day and am happy I did ;).
    Thanks - By comparing chocolate to apple you have now put me off chocolate for life...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-19-2013 05:28 AM
    Thanks - By comparing chocolate to apple you have now put me off chocolate for life...
    Nothing could really put me off chocolate, except for bad chocolate. I hate bad chocolate.

In other news I found out the answer today to something that's been bothering me for some time. I've often wondered where MS got the ideas for their Office Hub and how they handled their documents in general. I see it's more or less a copying of the way Apple does theirs. No wonder why it sucks so bad.
    MSFTisMIA, martinmc78 and Chregu like this.
    09-19-2013 05:46 AM
    Today I wanted to go to a lecture at 5, then to another apero at 6, then get some groceries, and then go to a bar. But science caught up with me, no I think I'll go to the lecture, then do some sciency things, then maybe get some leftovers from the apero and leave soon enough that I still can make it to the store in time.
    09-19-2013 05:56 AM
    Today I wanted to go to a lecture at 5, then to another apero at 6, then get some groceries, and then go to a bar. But science caught up with me, no I think I'll go to the lecture, then do some sciency things, then maybe get some leftovers from the apero and leave soon enough that I still can make it to the store in time.
    Two apero's in two days.

That's a lot of aperitif's
    09-19-2013 06:01 AM
    Two apero's in two days.

That's a lot of aperitif's
    The one yesterday was organized by a person from another lab, the one today is actually for the first semester bachelor students (I was one of them many years ago ;) ) which is organized by a friend of mine. I'd go to see him and to get some nostalgic feelings.

And I'm a PhD student, I'll go everywhere I can get free food.
    09-19-2013 06:04 AM
    The one yesterday was organized by a person from another lab, the one today is actually for the first semester bachelor students (I was one of them many years ago ;) ) which is organized by a friend of mine. I'd go to see him and to get some nostalgic feelings.

And I'm a PhD student, I'll go everywhere I can get free food.
    You didn't have to add the PhD bit in - Students are the same the world over - free food is free food.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-19-2013 06:09 AM
    You didn't have to add the PhD bit in - Students are the same the world over - free food is free food.
    I'm not a student and get paid well but I'm happy for free food too! :)
    09-19-2013 06:17 AM
    Well, during my bachelor I was living at my mom's. So I was provided with the greatest food imaginable. I didn't need to nourish from apero snacks back then. ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-19-2013 06:20 AM
    Well, during my bachelor I was living at my mom's. So I was provided with the greatest food imaginable. I didn't need to nourish from apero snacks back then. ;-)
    Wish I could say that about my mum's food but I'd be lying...
    Chregu likes this.
    09-19-2013 06:31 AM
    Sounds like the usual praise for Apple. What's else is new? Come back when you find someone with something useful to say.

I thought you had something more useful, like a decent review of a WP.
    Apple would have paid Tech reviewers a LOT to make them say good things about the 5c. :P

My mother might end up getting the 5s.... And my father hates iOS 7....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-19-2013 06:54 AM
144,453 ... 325326327328329 ...