The second one ($49 one) is what I use at work and it has lasted me 3+ years. Also I had the same setup at my previous company and lasted me around 5 years or so.
    Ooooh I'll definitely look into the more expensive one . I had mouses break on me after a year. That's happening with the one I have now and my 11 year old keyboard is starting to break on me

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    08-19-2014 08:13 PM
    Agreed, E8 with a PureView like camera with wireless charging would be a flagship phone:-) Hey now that MSFT owns NOK, they should provide the camera to HTC exclusive for WP:-) One can day dream, can't they?
    You're dreaming too hard. What would be nice is if they took the E8's specs and dropped it into the M7 chassis and made it say $100 cheaper than the W8. Even with that ****ty camera it would sell because the mid range has nothing, and the 830 has to come correct.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    08-19-2014 08:14 PM
    Agreed, E8 with a PureView like camera with wireless charging would be a flagship phone:-) Hey now that MSFT owns NOK, they should provide the camera to HTC exclusive for WP:-) One can day dream, can't they?
    :( let's not get carried away. .

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-19-2014 08:15 PM
    Sometimes I wonder if you live in NYC because from where you live it looks no different from Orland

Everywhere looks alike in the US, young man. The only place that's different is the unique parts of the big cities.

08-19-2014 08:15 PM
    That would run so much better on wp than on android. I think

It could potentially.

08-19-2014 08:16 PM
    Everywhere looks alike in the US, young man. The only place that's different is the unique parts of the big cities.

Oh yeah that too . I forget that fact

08-19-2014 08:17 PM
    It could potentially.

Its only a matter if time before that phones becomes a little sluggish :/

08-19-2014 08:19 PM
    Its only a matter if time before that phones becomes a little sluggish :/

You realize the E8 is the same phone as the M8, with the two differences being the polycarbonate body and the singular 13MP camera? Everything else is EXACTLY the same?

S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-19-2014 08:22 PM
    Crap since my friend and the guy use google voice I'll be left out and if that keeps up I'll have to use google voice which wp doesn't have :/. Well as much as I don't like google people use google stuff and I hope I don't have to because of this >.<

08-19-2014 08:24 PM
    You realize the E8 is the same phone as the M8, with the two differences being the polycarbonate body and the singular 13MP camera? Everything else is EXACTLY the same?

Lol I was talking about the sprint phone. . My bad for not making it clear

08-19-2014 08:25 PM
    Lol I was talking about the sprint phone. . My bad for not making it clear

OK. No worries.

08-19-2014 08:29 PM
    OK. No worries.

The E8 seems better in the camera department .

08-19-2014 08:31 PM
    OK. No worries.

Nope. Desire 816 and M8 Mini, while having the same camera, takes better pictures than the E8. The M8 and E8 cameras are equally so-so.

08-19-2014 11:17 PM
    o.o oh snaps only a few more days and I go back to school
    08-19-2014 11:18 PM
    Nope. Desire 816 and M8 Mini, while having the same camera, takes better pictures than the E8. The M8 and E8 cameras are equally so-so.

shows how much I pay attention to the offerings from htc :/
    08-19-2014 11:18 PM
    hmm the only thing that worries me about that msft wirless keyboard and mouse is the receiver. I think I might accidently break it if I move my computer. also since it operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency , would it have negative effects on devices using that frequency ?
    08-19-2014 11:40 PM
    hmm the only thing that worries me about that msft wirless keyboard and mouse is the receiver. I think I might accidently break it if I move my computer. also since it operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency , would it have negative effects on devices using that frequency ?
    No, I have Wi-Fi 📶 at 2.4 Ghz and my keyboard works perfect. No issues at all since I bought it 2 years ago.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-20-2014 12:07 AM
    Depends where in the band it sits. Saying that it won't effect your WiFi.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-20-2014 12:16 AM
    Switching carriers isn't the best thing in the world . With porting over numbers / getting everything to work isn't fun . So when there is an exclusive people in the us hate it because people aren't going to switch because of one phone .

Take me for example I bought my 810 unlocked and I use a prepaid plan . So I can switch to a different carrier if I wanted too. I don't switch because the coverage got better and I only play 30$ . There is no need to switch . I were to switch I would lose that plan that I have and I would have to port over my number . Since my 810 is unlocked I can take it to a different carrier but I could only use H (I think ) or worse just E( edge)

So since the m8( windows phone ) is locked to verizon . People from Verizon will benefit from this exclusive because all they would have to do is buy it sing they are set. Other people for other carriers could buy it but there is no point because all they would get is edge and H.

All in all BUY unlocked and not an exclusive. Unless coverage and speed is what you are looking buy a carrier exclusive but if you want updates and more options of accessories buy unlocked world variants ( 520*,720,820*,920*,925*1020*,1320,1520 930,630)

*these are on att so they are exclusive to att. They are locked to att

Thanks for typing this for me lol. Summed it up pretty well. Now I understand. :) Hat's🎩 off to you! :)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-20-2014 12:17 AM
    Hey Rue, looks like they may be putting out Cyan for your 920...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    I saw that but depends if it's the country variant or carrier devices. When I got the 920 all devices were locked to EE even sim free. EE are the slowest in releasing updates and let's face it the 920 is old.
    08-20-2014 12:20 AM
    Sleep is not something I've accomplished much of these last two days. Monday night was noisy neighbours. Last night the fire alarm battery decided to kick it. Why do these batteries decide to die in the middle of the night when you have no idea how to open the casing and have no replacement battery?
    08-20-2014 12:24 AM
    No, I have Wi-Fi at 2.4 Ghz and my keyboard works perfect. No issues at all since I bought it 2 years ago.
    Depends where in the band it sits. Saying that it won't effect your WiFi.
    I hope not but if it does ill most likely move to one of the channels were it wont interfere :).
    08-20-2014 12:32 AM
    o.o oh snaps only a few more days and I go back to school

When is that? I'm going on September 1 st.
    08-20-2014 12:39 AM
    Thanks for typing this for me lol. Summed it up pretty well. Now I understand. :) Hat's off to you! :)
    glad I could help :)
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-20-2014 12:46 AM
    Sleep is not something I've accomplished much of these last two days. Monday night was noisy neighbours. Last night the fire alarm battery decided to kick it. Why do these batteries decide to die in the middle of the night when you have no idea how to open the casing and have no replacement battery?
    :P lol that's just a bad night. sleep is not your friend anymore
    08-20-2014 12:46 AM
144,455 ... 32723273327432753276 ...