Well 5 more minutes and I'm off for a long weekend.
    09-19-2013 06:55 AM
    Nice! :)
    09-19-2013 06:56 AM
    Morning folks...fighting both the cold (looks like a caught a stubborn head cold) and another long *** week. Grad school s starting to slow down and make sense but the amount of reading to do is tremendous. Still here drooling over that Ativ S deal and am quietly trolling for a 1020 (64GB version).

This weekend is my ex's birthday...her mom is doing a small get together so I'm looking forward to that.
    09-19-2013 06:57 AM
    Excellent. I've got another 4 hours until mine. :) Looking forward to it too. Though the weather isn't looking the best I'll still enjoy not being at work for three days. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-19-2013 06:57 AM
    Excellent. I've got another 4 hours until mine. :) Looking forward to it too. Though the weather isn't looking the best I'll still enjoy not being at work for three days. :P
    For the past 3 days from yesterday, it was raining heavily upon leaving school. Not the best weather to experience during Spring, but anyway.
    09-19-2013 07:01 AM
    For the past 3 days from yesterday, it was raining heavily upon leaving school. Not the best weather to experience during Spring, but anyway.
    I thought you lived in Victoria, isn't rain a common feature? Also being in Australia you're supposed to be happy for the rain. :P
    09-19-2013 07:13 AM
    Looking forward to join that three day weekend club this weekend. I was supposed to be off tomorrow but am trying to switch to Monday to get a little extra time with the ex.
    09-19-2013 07:20 AM
    I thought you lived in Victoria, isn't rain a common feature? Also being in Australia you're supposed to be happy for the rain. :P
    Well, with the amount of rain that we've had, i'm hoping for a nice summer. :P
    09-19-2013 07:32 AM
    There was a terrible thunderstorm in Mumbai last night. A tree fell onto a parked car in my building. Very scary :-(
    09-19-2013 07:42 AM
    There was a terrible thunderstorm in Mumbai last night. A tree fell onto a parked car in my building. Very scary :-(
    That's scary. I used to hate it when I lived in the hinterland of the Gold Coast up on a hill and the thunderstorms would come through. It was up on a hill and without fail the mains breaker would trip due to overall RCD that was on the board. The lightning would get so close to the house and we had trees all over the place. Was quite the experience having the ground shake every 30 sec.
    09-19-2013 08:04 AM
    Well, with the amount of rain that we've had, i'm hoping for a nice summer. :P
    You can always hope I guess. :P
    09-19-2013 08:04 AM
    09-19-2013 09:06 AM
    Sigh, I hate looking for work. Worse is when you're looking for someone else... :P
    09-19-2013 09:18 AM
    Well they should have did that before they got bought out. Sadly enough it proabably would have sold well too, especially in India. Truth is though that it probably never was a phone to be sold anyway. Just an experiment.
    09-19-2013 09:21 AM
    Will any of those 10,000 Nokia Android phones get into the wild? We'll never know, I'd be glad to have one. :)

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4
    09-19-2013 09:24 AM
    Will any of those 10,000 Nokia Android phones get into the wild? We'll never know, I'd be glad to have one. :)

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4
    Until they show up in a store it's all rumour. If they do show up I have little doubt they'll sell well. My guess it would be India they'd target with them. However, 10,000 isn't a large quantity for a phone release.
    09-19-2013 09:29 AM
    That's scary. I used to hate it when I lived in the hinterland of the Gold Coast up on a hill and the thunderstorms would come through. It was up on a hill and without fail the mains breaker would trip due to overall RCD that was on the board. The lightning would get so close to the house and we had trees all over the place. Was quite the experience having the ground shake every 30 sec.
    Ground shaking! That's scary. I couldn't tell if the ground shook, but at one point I thought the tree outside would crash into my window.
    09-19-2013 09:36 AM
    Ground shaking! That's scary. I couldn't tell if the ground shook, but at one point I thought the tree outside would crash into my window.
    Storms in Australia are quite the experience. They don't kid around. The Gold Coast is notorious for the bad storms it gets. Some rip roofs off houses and trees fall into house etc. Before anyone says anything. I'm talking about a tropical storm, not a cyclone or hurricane and they're common in Australia in QLD. Damage to houses is fairly common in storms and when we got hail, cars that weren't so lucky to be parked under roofs get some nice damage as well.
    09-19-2013 09:45 AM
    Been through some flooding, blackouts, 5.0 ritcher scale earthquakes & category 3 hurricane as a child, minor earthquake, and 2 hurricanes in NYC (technically, 1 tropical storm and one hurricane) as a adult. Kinda helps to remind you that there are 2 moms to be respected: the one that birthed/raised you, and Mother Nature.
    09-19-2013 09:48 AM
    Been through some flooding, blackouts, 5.0 ritcher scale earthquakes & category 3 hurricane as a child, minor earthquake, and 2 hurricanes in NYC (technically, 1 tropical storm and one hurricane) as a adult. Kinda helps to remind you that there are 2 moms to be respected: the one that birthed/raised you, and Mother Nature.
    That's some weather you had there.

Not to start an argument, I believe all respect when dealing with another human being needs to be earned. Doesn't matter who they are. As for Mother Nature, respect is needed otherwise you might be dead.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-19-2013 09:52 AM
    That's some weather you had there.

Not to start an argument, I believe all respect when dealing with another human being needs to be earned. Doesn't matter who they are. As for Mother Nature, respect is needed otherwise you might be dead.
    I get where you're coming from, and agree to a large extent. I won't lie - my mom and I don't get along great these days. But I respect her as a person and love her a lot.
    09-19-2013 09:58 AM
    I get where you're coming from, and agree to a large extent. I won't lie - my mom and I don't get along great these days. But I respect her as a person and love her a lot.
    I can agree with that. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-19-2013 09:59 AM
    I'm feeling very sad today :(, it has been 5 days since I touched my guitar.
    I'd like to play a sad song for the falling sales of Apple
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-19-2013 10:15 AM
    I'm feeling very sad today :(, it has been 5 days since I touched my guitar.
    I'd like to play a sad song for the falling sales of Apple
    I wish I stuck with learning to play the guitar. Sigh I still have days....

Are the sales really falling? I know a few Apple people and their quite excited by the new 5s and iOS7. Also, the chances are they'll go to Android before thinking about WP.
    09-19-2013 10:25 AM
    I wish I stuck with learning to play the guitar. Sigh I still have days....

Are the sales really falling? I know a few Apple people and their quite excited by the new 5s and iOS7. Also, the chances are they'll go to Android before thinking about WP.
    You can fool people once, twice, thrice and assume you can fool them all the time, but sooner or later they'll leave you and make you "forever alone" :p

Read previous page, my chocolate example.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-19-2013 10:30 AM
143,660 ... 326327328329330 ...