Free post from over at CB

Posted via BlackBerry with the Windows Phone Central App for Android
    08-20-2014 07:05 PM
    Free post from over at CB

Posted via BlackBerry with the Windows Phone Central App for Android

08-20-2014 07:18 PM
    You surely must have not heard of t-mo 8X, which only officially got Portico.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    I think the 8x on tmobile got it worse
    08-20-2014 07:26 PM
    im getting tired of these lightning connectors breaking. this is my third one breaking >.>. as quoted by a person who says this " im getting real tired of your **** apple"
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-20-2014 07:27 PM
    ima order another tomorrow but if it breaks again ima buy an adaptor so I can use it with my old cables
    08-20-2014 07:32 PM
    its just the part that connects to my ipod breaks off >.>
    08-20-2014 07:46 PM
    im starting to loath these lightning connectors
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-20-2014 07:58 PM
    I think the 8x on tmobile got it worse
    That's what I said...
    08-20-2014 08:08 PM
    Kem, this is the issue MSFT has. Yes, in the WP world, the W8 (I refuse to call it by the correct name) is the best out there. But MSFT hasn't been as good to the other big OEMs. Lawsuits with Samsung has probably played into them updating their Ativ models whenever they get to it. Who knows when HTC will update the 8X, if they even bother.

Because Nokia was allowed to dominate the landscape, you get all these Nokia drones blaring their trumpets in the same way that iPhone and Galaxy users do and act like "if it's not Lumia, it ain't WP". I only use Lumia because the camera fits my needs. Thank God HTC has released the only 3 WPs with decent music audio...8S, 8X and W8. Until Nokia addresses the audio issues, it isn't the true flag bearer for WP.
    08-20-2014 08:24 PM
    Kem, this is the issue MSFT has. Yes, in the WP world, the W8 (I refuse to call it by the correct name) is the best out there. But MSFT hasn't been as good to the other big OEMs. Lawsuits with Samsung has probably played into them updating their Ativ models whenever they get to it. Who knows when HTC will update the 8X, if they even bother.

Because Nokia was allowed to dominate the landscape, you get all these Nokia drones blaring their trumpets in the same way that iPhone and Galaxy users do and act like "if it's not Lumia, it ain't WP". I only use Lumia because the camera fits my needs. Thank God HTC has released the only 3 WPs with decent music audio...8S, 8X and W8. Until Nokia addresses the audio issues, it isn't the true flag bearer for WP.
    Audio issues? I assume you're referring to the phones speakers. Its a phone not a boom box.
    08-20-2014 08:32 PM
    Audio issues? I assume you're referring to the phones speakers. Its a phone not a boom box.
    Your assumption is incorrect and was highlighted by the *** of an attempt at a wise crack with that last sentence in your comment.

When I speak of audio quality it isn't just through the speakers but also through the headjack for those people who use their phones to listen music. Nokia, ever since they've entered the WP game, their overall audio quality hasn't been great. Dolby for viewing movies on device and listening to music is a joke. You can pull out a HD7 with the same Dobly enhancement and that wipes the floor with almost all the Lumias - both WP7 and WP8. Microsoft started to address this with WP, but Nokia for some reason you still had to have it in the 18-20/30 volume settings to hear it in a ytbing outside of a quiet environment. Looks like with the Icon/930 and 1520 Nokia started to address this, but so far from what I've seen it is only on the video recording side.

Yes, Beats in the 8X and 8S was somewhat of a gimmick, but with Beats off I could leave me 8X at 16/30 volume, and still hear loud and clean sound - because of the built in amp. I'm sure HTC was able to port over their algorithms into the W8 to facilitate quality sound through both the speakers and the audio jack.

For the record, WP over Bluetooth is useless sound wise. EQ settings don't transfer over as well as they do in Android.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 08-21-2014 at 06:04 AM.
    08-20-2014 09:25 PM
    Okay, I haven't read the comments that are past the past three here. What have I missed?
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    08-20-2014 09:45 PM

I think you are trying to support my point? Not sure...
    08-20-2014 09:46 PM
    I think you are trying to support my point? Not sure...
    Supporting your point and venting frustration at the Lumia sheep out there.

08-20-2014 10:02 PM
    Supporting your point and venting frustration at the Lumia sheep out there.

I think I used to be a Lumia sheep.

Then, I saw the light.
    08-20-2014 10:03 PM
    It would've been funny if the first comment in the Verge opinion piece about choosing Android or iOS as a religion was about Windows Phone.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-20-2014 10:06 PM
    I think I used to be a Lumia sheep.

Then, I saw the light.
    Lol. At least you didn't get shorn...

Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 08-20-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    08-20-2014 10:13 PM
    Lol. At least you didn't get shorn...

Pun intended, by the way.
    08-20-2014 11:07 PM
    im starting to loath these lightning connectors
    I dunno why Apple didn't put micro USB? :P
    08-20-2014 11:17 PM
    I don't think lumia sheep fits :P
    08-20-2014 11:17 PM
    Apple benefits from having proprietary standards, as they can easily create the ecosystem that follows.
    S Vaibhav and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-20-2014 11:18 PM
    because the apple connector is magical and innovating( to a certain degree it is) I just wish that went with the universal standard of the USB
    MSFTisMIA and S Vaibhav like this.
    08-20-2014 11:18 PM
    Apple benefits from having proprietary standards, as they can easily create the ecosystem that follows.
    and give off that premium ideal
    08-20-2014 11:19 PM
    I like ....... to ....eat...... chicken !
    08-20-2014 11:40 PM
    hey guys do you think its a good picture to post in the outdoors contest :)? wp_20130913_19_01_55_pro.jpg or this one wp_20130913_18_57_50_pro.jpg and yes this was taking with my 810
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-21-2014 12:06 AM
144,466 ... 32813282328332843285 ...