WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was worse 2 years ago . Then when I got better  now I'm back to bad typing but not as before 

Proofreading has nothing to do with auto correct. After you write something you just take a few seconds to read it again and fix the most obvious mistakes. That's it. If your post count decreases by a few percentage points as a consequence that's not too bad.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Proofreading has nothing to do with auto correct. After you write something you just take a few seconds to read it again and fix the most obvious mistakes. That's it. If your post count decreases by a few percentage points as a consequence that's not too bad.

I do proof read but this one slipped I didn't catch the mistake because was about to head out .

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I do proof read but this one slipped I didn't catch the mistake because was about to head out .

Because you were :p

Well, I don't really care, as long as I get at least the gist of what you want to say. But training yourself will make it easier for you to write texts for the rest of your life.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Because you were :p

Well, I don't really care, as long as I get at least the gist of what you want to say. But training yourself will make it easier for you to write texts for the rest of your life.

My ex did help me get better at typing. She made me go though a typing booklet . I did get better and I didn't do any or barely any

😃. Now in back to doing the same mistakes 😌. Well time to take out the book 📚

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My ex did help me get better at typing. She made me go though a typing booklet . I did get better and I didn't do any or barely any

��. Now in back to doing the same mistakes ��. Well time to take out the book ��

Well that didn't take long. :p Talking about your ex already. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well that didn't take long. :p Talking about your ex already. :p

Its kinda,hard to mention something about my typing when some one helped me get better at it . :/ sorry. I didn't think of mentioning her but the topic of typing came up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea